This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DB3 Final

Topic » DB3 Final

5524 days 23 hours ago
Alex1991
*whispers*
Knix i voted for you to win
5524 days 23 hours ago
knixuk
The best thing about the game was meeting people i had not met before, which was fun and i really liked the tasks - they were good fun. I liked the guessing what people said task the most. It was also good to iron out some differences me and Alpha had had in a previous game! So that was nice to sort out and not to bring in to this game.

Obvioulsy i am good tengaged friends with girlracer so it was great to be in a game with her, it was great to meet Emmaleigh and she made me laugh a lot (i think she is a big flirt!) and i like to think that Alegeeter, Daniel and Surs were good people and got to know me a bit better - i dont always complain! I would like Girlracer to win - but she won't.
5524 days 23 hours ago
Alegeeter
I think GL will be 3rd
Alpha 2nd
Emmaleigh 1st
5524 days 23 hours ago
knixuk
whispers *thank you alex paris forever*
5524 days 23 hours ago
honeythewitch
What were the differences you had with alpha? and what did you think when he was doing the  "obnoxious" task?

Who do you hope will win?
5524 days 23 hours ago
knixuk
Me and Alpha fell out in a rookies - its a long story lol but basically we went in with each other and then he invited a lot of people in to an alliance and i didnt want to be in it. I had also joined the game with Nocaroo... and i eventually tried to flip the game and send alpha home - it failed and quite rightly i was evicted... before the eviction Alpha went really really cocky - he was on his winning streak at this point and staged an argument to cause a reaction... and then laughed at me, it annoyed me A LOT... anyway i was evicted quite rightly. Following that i entered a rookies purely to get him evicted in 10th.. he got 8th lol anyway we had a fair few rows, we were both in the wrong and let game play get in the way... so we patched things up.

When he was being obnoxious i just thought he had gone back to his old ways and was being cocky again so i was totally fooled! He played it well and i think we both put the rookies game behind us!

I would like girlracer to win, she has been the most active i think and put the most effort in although emmaliegh and alpha are not far behind! I think any of them are worthy winners but i like racer most :) BUT i dont think she will win cos i think we split the vote of people who know us so we will be 4th (me) and 3rd.
5524 days 23 hours ago
honeythewitch
Plus girl racer has great puppies!

Knix, you havve been an outstanding contestant in Digital Brother and it was a pleasure to watch you.

Here is your song....
5524 days 23 hours ago
knixuk
Thank you and good night *sprinkles fairy dust on everyone for luck* WOOOOP!
5524 days 23 hours ago
Jubbzy
Girlracer finishes DB3 in 3rd place!
5524 days 23 hours ago
girlracer265
*leaves the house and blows kisses to the crowd*
5524 days 23 hours ago
Alegeeter
congrats GL!
5524 days 23 hours ago
Nomey
heyy girl :)
grats on 3rd :P
who would you like to win out of Alpha and Emmaleigh?
5524 days 23 hours ago
oleary91
grats Girl :)
5524 days 23 hours ago
honeythewitch
Congratulations girlracer on coming Third.
Who do you think tried the hardest to win?  What was your favorite task? and do you think alegeeter made the right choice?
5524 days 23 hours ago
girlracer265
hey nomey al and oly
I think they both deserve to win so no comment lol

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!