This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DB3 Final

Topic » DB3 Final

5514 days 11 hours ago
Jubbzy
Alpha, Emmaleigh, Girlracer, Knixuk..only 1 can win the grand 1T$ prize!
5514 days 11 hours ago
jamesbuc
Oooooh... Didnt Algeteer win 20$T by leaving? XD haha
5514 days 11 hours ago
Cosmo
1T$ Prize!
Haha!
Anyway!
Emma, Emma!
5514 days 11 hours ago
knixuk
*runs through the crowd waiting for interview to start*
5514 days 10 hours ago
oleary91
this is citing..wd knix :)
5514 days 10 hours ago
honeythewitch
Hello Knix , Are you pleased with fourth? who ruined the game the most? and why on earth would you want kittens?
5514 days 10 hours ago
Alegeeter
Congrats on 4th knixuk.
5514 days 10 hours ago
Alegeeter
I may not have the title of DB, but I sure like my $20 :)
5514 days 10 hours ago
knixuk
I am satisfied with 4th i knew i wouldnt win - i actually thought i would go on the first eviction because there are and were some big characters in the game and i think a lot of people on tengaged either like me, dislike me or dont know me so i knew i was never going to gather enough votes to win... was pleased i got to 4th and glad i didnt get evicted the first time!

The people who ruined the game the most were the inactives, Brenn, Jake, Fyffer.. I mean why sign up to a game and not play... being in stars was not a good enough exscuse to not be active in DB3 its not impossible to be active in both and they would have known they were going in to DB3 before stars enrollment.

I was disappointed by Haskovas childish reaction to being nominated lol - she joined games which dpeleted the prize fund but i dont think anyone in the house was really that bothered about the money and her reaction was - well surprising! I didnt nominate her so didnt want her to be evicted but following her childish display i was glad she went.

Kittens will be ace, i cant wait to have a little troop of cats, we will be sending them to good homes once they are old enough.
5514 days 10 hours ago
2cool4school
20 T$!!
20 times bigger then the prize! LOL
5514 days 10 hours ago
Alegeeter
yeah, stars is no excuse. I was in stars, and I was active
5514 days 10 hours ago
2cool4school
"i think a lot of people on tengaged either like me, dislike me or dont know me"
Well what else is there ? LMAO
5514 days 10 hours ago
honeythewitch
I want to see photos if not be presented with a black one.

What was the best thing about this game , and who did you like best?
5514 days 10 hours ago
Alegeeter
you can think "hes ehh" LOL
5514 days 10 hours ago
Alegeeter
knixuk, i learned to like you in this game!
5514 days 10 hours ago
knixuk
there is indifference

open group

Digital Brother 3 Discussion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!