This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” - - JUDGEMENT DAY. [EPISODE 1] ™

Topic » “EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” -..

3975 days 3 hours ago
Imbue
Confessional: Gavin seems alright. I think we share a similar struggle with absent parents and younger siblings to care for.
3975 days 3 hours ago
totallymicheal
Big Brother: "House-mates, please take this time to claim your beds and make your way to the center-point. The courtyard of your camp. This is where evictions will take place. There are 5 beds scattered about the camp. Please place your bag on the bed to claim it."
3975 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Ignores michael (idk what ur game name is XD)*
Confessional: What the fuck is this? Share and tell? I don't care about these peoples stories and they probably don't care about mine, so why bother
3975 days 3 hours ago
totallymicheal
(My name is Izaak, lol.)
3975 days 3 hours ago
Imbue
It's Mary, not Marian, first of all. Get it right.
Their back at our house with my mother. She agreed to take over for me at the shoe factory while I'm gone.
3975 days 3 hours ago
TAGZ14
*finds a bed in a corner of some boxes and and garbage* MINE
3975 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
(Oh okay thnx ^,^)
*places my small duffel bag ontop of a bed*
3975 days 3 hours ago
totallymicheal
I take in a quick breath, and grab ahold of my bag, ferverently looking for a bed.

Confessional: "I have a feeling like this'll be a game of the Survival of the Fittest ... And I'm coming out on top."
3975 days 3 hours ago
Imbue
*puts my camouflage bag on a bed*
3975 days 3 hours ago
TAGZ14
so are we the only ones playing?
3975 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Walks to the centre point*
3975 days 3 hours ago
Imbue
Confessional: I brought my dad's bag from the military so that I'd be reminded of him no matter what. I left his dog tags at home though because I know my sisters like to wear them when they get scared.
3975 days 3 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
*puts my garbage bag on a bed*

Did I get the last bed? What about the other 5 people?
3975 days 3 hours ago
totallymicheal
Finds a pathetic sleeping bag snuggled into a hollow hole, "Hell... no." I continue looking.
3975 days 3 hours ago
Imbue
*walks to center-point*

open group

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” [SEASON 1] ™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!