This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” - - JUDGEMENT DAY. [EPISODE 1] ™

Topic » “EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” -..

3960 days 14 hours ago
totallymicheal
I suck my teeth, taking a look around, running my hand through my blonde locks, "Well, I guess we aughta start camp?"
3960 days 14 hours ago
TAGZ14
look around guys..when was the last time you saw a "nice house"..if there was a nice house it would be ransacked and ran to the ground already
3960 days 14 hours ago
totallymicheal
((Guys, this is before Big Brother was even a thing. The year is 2000. Nobody even KNOWS what Big Brother is.))
3960 days 14 hours ago
blatastic1234
(oh okay ^,^)
3960 days 14 hours ago
totallymicheal
"My house isn't that bad..." I say, not realizing what I've said until afterward.

Confessional: "Damn. Probably shouldn't have put myself out there like that. Nobody's gonna like the rich kid..."
3960 days 14 hours ago
Imbue
We? I don't need any help to survive on a campsite. I'm not some rich kid trying to show that I can survive without my posh surroundings. This kind of misery is my daily life and I can do it by myself.
3960 days 14 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
I don't have a house James.

Confessional: Who the hell does James thinks he is? He's lucky I don't punch him square in the face.
3960 days 14 hours ago
totallymicheal
My eyes flicker wildly, "Whoa. I didn't mean anything by it --" my throat gobs, "I just -- I didn't want to..." ^This is probably the first time in a while I've been choked up...^
3960 days 14 hours ago
totallymicheal
Confessional: "Yeaaaah, I'm not even sure if I'm mad at this Church kid, or if I feel sorry for him. Either way, I'm just gonna back off."
3960 days 14 hours ago
TAGZ14
so Mr independent guy...i didn't catch your name??? what is it?
3960 days 14 hours ago
blatastic1234
whatever
*Walks into the camp, checking for anything useful*
3960 days 13 hours ago
totallymicheal
"Independence guy?" I look around, trying to disguise my expensive Walkman from anyone's view.
3960 days 13 hours ago
Imbue
I'm James Church.
3960 days 13 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
I'm not Church. and its Daniel. And you're Tyler
*Points to my head* I'm good with names. And faces.
3960 days 13 hours ago
totallymicheal
Confessional: "It's like being rich is being a witch in the Medieval times. Gonna wake up one day on the stake in this hell hole..."

open group

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” [SEASON 1] ™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!