This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” - - JUDGEMENT DAY. [EPISODE 1] ™

Topic » “EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” -..

4002 days 3 hours ago
Imbue
Confessional: I didn't come here to sing happy songs around a campfire.
4002 days 3 hours ago
TAGZ14
Confessional: welp this is going to be fun *sarcastically*
4002 days 3 hours ago
Imbue
Gavin I want you to be the person that I tell.
4002 days 3 hours ago
totallymicheal
Big Brother: "Good luck, house-mates." The fire in the center-point immediately lights up in flames, and the night falls.
4002 days 3 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
Soo.... Who wants to share with me? Any one besides Walkman. What's yours losing a game of Cricket??
4002 days 3 hours ago
TAGZ14
Izak? *arms open*
4002 days 3 hours ago
Imbue
Well at least we'll be warm tonight.
4002 days 3 hours ago
totallymicheal
"Gavin, make sure you swing that by me, mate. We could direct a KILLER movie on that." I joke around, without thinking.

Confessional: "I'm really gonna have to start watching my mouth..."
4002 days 3 hours ago
Imbue
*laughs at Daniel's comment*
4002 days 3 hours ago
totallymicheal
I glare daggers at Tyler, "Are you guys all pitted against me now, 'cause my family actually made something of themselves?"

Confessional: "..." I face-palm.
4002 days 3 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
Oh no. I'm thrilled that your family is not poor *Eye roll* But don't rub it in our faces.
4002 days 3 hours ago
Imbue
Calm down Izaak. Go take a walk, man.
*laughs*

Confessional: I crack myself up sometimes.
4002 days 3 hours ago
totallymicheal
"I didn't mean to rub it in your face, man..." ^Maybe I kinda did. But they don't need to know all of that...^ "I just... I'm sorry. I just wasn't expecting to be ridiculed because I'm living my life just like how you guys are. ^Damn good lawyer in training right here..^
4002 days 3 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
So James. You wanna tell me about Lucy and Mary?
4002 days 3 hours ago
Imbue
I don't hate you because you're rich, but at the end of the day, you aren't like the rest of us. I couldn't even dream of buying a Walkman for a family Christmas present because that money has to go toward potatoes and a chicken that we can use to survive another few days. Just think about how you're presenting yourself to people who don't have the flashiest new gadgets.

open group

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” [SEASON 1] ™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!