This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Worlds Collide

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Worlds..

487 days 7 hours ago
FireX
If Chris had told me the Tyler things Idk if I would have believed him and even if I had I would not have made a chat exposing him I'd of delt with it next round
487 days 7 hours ago
FireX
I did confirm the boot list we discussed Ethan and said we compromised a lot until I flipped on Robert at 7th tho
487 days 6 hours ago
Garrett5
Question馃枙馃従: compare Each Jury member with a Survivor or BB castmate?

RobZ: Hali Ford. I thought you were playing a solid game but a lot of people had it out for you unfortunately.

Nick: Woo. Nick seemed loyal and was a pleasure to talk to for the little time we did have a chance.

Yung: Might be recency bias but Jesse from S43. Everyone like you. You went all out and were ready to make big moves, but got caught excluding some people.

Tyler: Danni S40. You were someone I really wanted to go far with, but ultimately I鈥檓 guessing the paranoia got to you, as you weren鈥檛 a target until you leaked my idol.

Absol: Wardog. I think Absol was combative but not in an abrasive way but is absolutely going to be remembered for the drama, and settling in with a solid alliance.

Alfie: Abi Maria. Def a villain but also more dangerous than people thought.

Robert: Sandra. Gotta go with a two time winner irl too. Robert is logical and was liked. He wasn鈥檛 afraid to flip like he did at the swap if he felt like it was something that benefited him.

Willy: Ciera BvW. The general perception I was hearing was that you had big movitis. Aside from that I think you were set up well to make it to FTC.

Chris: Dan G BB. Aside from the calling out stuff a lot, he was able to survive a long time despite being a target for a while.

X: Tony V S40. Was the leader of a strong majority alliance and made moves outside of the alliance. Had a lot of people feeling great about him and would鈥檝e won if he made it to FTC.

Least to most deserving:

Nick. It鈥檚 hard to say for early merge boots because you didn鈥檛 get a chance.

RobZ: Kinda the same with Nick. Early merge boot, and people were really gunning for him.

Alfie: Was playing from the bottom but was playing it very well.

Willy: I think the main problem people had was it seemed Willy were wanting to make a big move too early, so people were worried about Willy flipping.

Tyler: Your name never really came up until that leak. But I felt you had a great grasp of the game and a great mind for the game.

Absol: I think Absol first came off as starting drama just for the sake of drama but that clearly wasn鈥檛 the only part of the story. Because of that, I think Absol may have had people wanting to take Absol to the end, even though Absol was definitely playing a strong game.

Yung: I respect the hell out of you and it became clear that you were playing hard. You have a great mind and make people feel good about you. Ultimately enough people caught on.

Chris: I think it says something to be able to call people out and be seen as a big threat, but still advance several rounds.

Robert: Extremely logical just a great player all around. You smoothly integrated with those of us on the C&A tribe after the swap, and then it seemed like you were completely under the radar until you were taken out.

X: Dominant force. Played the hell out of this game and was a lock to win. I was surprised more people didn鈥檛 vote X for some of the big threat titles in touchy subjects.
487 days 6 hours ago
Garrett5
Tyler: garrett: while your resume doesn鈥檛 jump out at a lot of the jurors compared to the other two, having worked with you, I do believe you were a bit more active and strategic than it鈥檚 made out to be. So can you tell us, why was your role in the game so impactful?
Also, was your goal throughout the game to reach finals, or put yourself in a position to win finals and how do you think you did?

Thank you, Tyler. I intended to come into this game and played more UTR, as I鈥檝e never played as a returning winner. But I was in a lot of the main alliances that decided what was going down. Usually they were variations that had X and Ethan, or one of them. I heard the options and I went with what I thought was best for me.

I had various goals. This game I played because it seemed like a cool experience to be had. I didn鈥檛 feel like I had much to prove, but I wanted to reach the end and be the last returning winner standing. I also wanted to put myself in a position to win. But I recognize my resume doesn鈥檛 stick out.

I found an idol but everyone ended up knowing about it. And throughout the game, I was ready to use it to have a flashy move, but there wasn鈥檛 an option to use it that I felt like was the best for me. It might have been good for the recipient, but not as good for me.
487 days 6 hours ago
Garrett5
Garrett - I would like to know if you ever considered using your idol earlier to make a big play or if you always intended to keep it until the end, and if you did consider it, why did you end up not playing it until the end?

I was always open to using it in some way. Ultimately, with the boot order after everyone found out about my idol, I didn鈥檛 feel like those options would have benefited my game as much as me playing it on them would have benefitted their games. I was thinking about using it on Ethan at f5 because when I find that kind of an ally, I鈥檓 willing to put myself at risk if need be. Obviously Ethan won that immunity though.
487 days 6 hours ago
Garrett5
Garrett: I barely had the chance to see how you played so this FTC made me clear that you did have a social and strategic game. However, it was a shame we never had the chance to talk

Thanks Willy. I should鈥檝e been more proactive about talking with you, and I own that as a flaw in general for this season. I think maybe we could have aligned priorities and done something together.
487 days 5 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Garrett can I rephrase my question . How does ur game stand out that we might not have seen
487 days 5 hours ago
Tbart
FireX
If Chris had told me the Tyler things Idk if I would have believed him and even if I had I would not have made a chat exposing him I'd of delt with it next round

King X haha
487 days 5 hours ago
Garrett5
Garrett - At my directive, your theme for this FTC should be INTENTION. I don't want to feel like you were some player who floated by because of their unassuming nature and lack of social game. If I'm gonna vote for you, I need to either think that it'd be funny because you were absolutely useless and people would be mad that you won, or that you actually deserve the win. No half-measures. If you're a complete trashcan and just did what people told you, own it. If you, charming, lovable, well-spoken Garrett, can convince people that you were a part of the strategy this season, go right ahead.

I intentionally played more under the radar, but I wasn鈥檛 just voting a certain way because someone said to. I was part of a lot of alliance chats that were outside of the bigger alliance chats and I was always considering the names that were being tossed around. I had plenty of information coming to me too. Early on, I tried to be someone that people wanted to work with. If I was truly good with voting a name someone said, I said I鈥檓 good with it and that was that. And when the game needed to shake up a bit, Ethan and I talked out our options at F6. Ultimately felt like moving with Jabbar was the best option and to be set up for success. I understand Ethan and Jabbar have the edge and I get it, don鈥檛 worry. lol
487 days 5 hours ago
Garrett5
robert
garrett, tell me something to convince me you deserve this win the most, describe your journey or mention the biggest thing youve done in this game even if u would have to repeat it

i aligned with big threats and felt like they鈥檇 always be targeted before me. the biggest thing was the going with jabbar and ethan to vote willy out. ethan and i went on call after you got voted out and we discussed the options of moving forward being either with willy or jabbar. but then i was hearing chris and willy were writing my name. and ethan i was always moving forward with, so i worked with him and jabbar and it ended up getting us here. thanks robert.
487 days 5 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Thanks for answering my Question Garrett! 馃А
487 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Garrett what were any moves you made that you were the 1 to come up with and or pushed. Like any that you can claim as your own.
487 days 4 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Thank you guys for answering my questions! Loved it! As well  as ur other answers throughout! Goodluck!

You guys killed it

open group

C&A/BK's Survivor: Worlds Collide

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!