This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Worlds Collide

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Worlds..

487 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Let’s welcome our finalists! Ethan, Garrett and Jabbar, you guys have gone as far as you needed to go in this game.

Please welcome in our jury: Rob, Nick, Yung, Tyler, Absol, Alfie, Robert, Will, Chris and X voted out at the last tribal council.

Now the power shifts to the jury. 10 people that you all had a hand in voting out of this game will decide your fate tonight. Finalists, you must make an opening speech. Once those are done, the jurors will ask any questions/statements to help determine this seasons winner!

Jurors: Votes are Due Thursday January 5th @8pm EST

*Reunion will be Thursday, January 5th @8pm EST following deadline for votes*

Good luck guys! Can’t wait to see the end result to the season!
487 days 14 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
ETHAN/GETHANN’S SPEECH

It was honor and pleasure getting to play this hard-fought game with each and every one of you. You all were one of the most driven and passionate cast of gameplayers I’ve gotten to play with, and I am glad you made this a very tough and competitive road for the three of us sitting here.

That being said, I did not leave anything in this game to chance whether it was establishing myself with immunities or with the strong relationships I built. I built key final 2 relationships with players like Willy, Garett, Brian, Robert, and Tbart. I marketed myself as a reliable and trustworthy ally, but as we all know, villains get it done. 😉

Day 1, I was targeted and that’s when I had to start playing the game hard. I was on a tribe of 3 people who were not my biggest fans. Once I heard that Tim was being a lil chaotic and saw how instantly people jumped on him for that, I learned that I had to know when to take a driver seat and when to take a back one. Wender leaving the next boot emphasized this point further. Yung was presented as an opportunity to me, but I knew that isolating our allies, and fracturing C&A, particularly Tbart and Garrett, could’ve easily changed the rest of the game.

Early merge, I came in with the C&A alliance that I wanted to focus on sticking together. I pushed the idea of unity and made sure that I was always a key member for them, working in tandem especially with Brian. Brian’s and I partnership really flourished where he was the more brazen and domineering force while I was the one more so behind the scenes, discussing ideas with him, building relationships, kind of the Wendell to his Dominick. However, I built relationships that if anything were to ever go south, I would have opportunities to move forward. That’s why I did my best to never go out of my way to lie to others. This strategy paid off not only with the Willy boot but when I heard Yung was targeting me. I was informed he made an alliance of 6 players: him, Chris, Alfie, Brian, Willy, and Jabbar. Though others may want to claim that move as their own, I think I can take credit because half of that alliance (Willy, Jabbar, and Brian) all separately leaked the plan to me. While I could also be criticized for my decision to idol Robert, who was one of my top allies, I chose to idol him because at that point, I had told 7 people about that idol in confidence, and I wanted to prevent any post-discussions about that idol that would’ve made me seem sketchy were nipped in the bud. To make sure I was safe, I asked Tbart and Brian to throw their votes onto Stoner so at worse, it would be rocks.

From mid-merge onwards, I was forced to start showing my colors a little bit more. #Stonerfest happened where he kind of got on my case about being a strong figure in the game. I did my best to continue my strategy of unity, which I showed when I sadly had to vote Tyler with the C&A’s for leaking Garret’s idol. Being more visible though, I than knew I had to get people who I thought would come after me out which is partially why Brian and I targeted Absol. Absol had openly targeted me previously, but the main objective of this boot was to help Brian get the Steal-A-Vote advantage. Though I was a contender to go home the Alfie boot, my proven loyalty and unshadiness let me get by another round, while my threat level kept increasing. While Alfie-Maria and I had some of the funniest convos and tbh would’ve been game besties had I been on the BK tribe, I knew people would want to take him to the end over me which is why I had to vote him out. Robert was a shock of a vote to me as Robert leaving was not in my gameplans, however, Brian told me he wanted to vote him out as a way to differentiate himself from me, showing that I was a threat.

My endgame was where I feel like I shined the most and where I stepped out from being that quiet loyal player. I made sure to market myself as an immunity threat, telling people that to get out bigger threats in this game, they would want me there to win immunity. It was very apparent that I had wanted Chris out for a bit, but I wanted the most probable odds of getting to the end. After Garrett and I were left out of the last vote, we recouped with Jabbar. It was very apparent that Brian had this game on lock, winning immunity and having an idol in his pocket. Brian had been struggling with who to take to the end between Jabbar and I and we wanted to ensure that we had the best odds of getting here without it seeming like we were dragged. Jabbar, though he had never really talked with Garrett, was open to a final 3 with him, which put me in the best position as Garret and I had been loyal to each other from the start of this game (we called ourselves Duo Lipa hehe). While I wanted Willy to be here in the end with me, I thought being able to vote him out would not only keep threats around but ensure Stoner left at 5 as a bigger threat if he didn’t get immunity, and that I would have the best odds of making it to where I am today.

Voting Brian at 4 was a tough choice I did not take lightly but I knew it was best for me. I think doing that represents the culmination of my journey and a redemption arc for me. For those who don’t know, I lost C&A All-Stars because I saved Brian at F4 by sending him to rocks out of pure loyalty and the jury crucified me for it. This game, I made sure to prioritize myself and my desire to win by winning the final immunity and getting the biggest threat of this game out.

I know this was a long speech so thank you for reading through. I was social, strategic, and physical throughout this game. At the end of the day, I played this game for me. When I was hit with various roadblocks like #Stonerfest, being an immunity beast, having Yung send a confessional to the tribe chat about me, etc., I turned those seemingly negatives into positives. I worked around the clock to strengthen the bonds I made, to find/know where the idols were (if you want, I can peep the Python code I tried to write to data mine TG lmao), and turned being a threat into being an asset. The decisions I made were strictly to benefit my game and when it was necessary, I made the tough decisions. I won 7 immunities, was deemed the biggest social threat, and was voted most likely to win the game by you guys. When you think about who you want to represent both series, think about the person who played the hardest and who embodies what it means to be a Survivor player. I loved getting to know all of you throughout this process and I look forward to answering your questions.
487 days 14 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
GARRETT/GARRETT5’S SPEECH

Well, thanks for an insane season, everyone. It truly was fun. I met some people I ended up actually liking, so that’s something awesome I’ll take away.

I entered the game in a weird spot, having few prior connections with people. That was something that had the potential to be both good and bad, as I had no prior baggage with anyone, but also no previous proof of trustworthiness with anyone. I was determined to play under the radar. I try to play a calm game and don’t feel the need to control everything, especially if the target is someone I’m not working with. Let others drive and build up their threat level.

Pre-merge: It felt like Istanbul was chaotic from the start. X told me about Tim creating several alliance chats that didn’t have me in them even though Tim told me he wanted to my Liam, which was a reference to one of my best friends on TG. I shared this information with Ethan, as we had been talking a lot early on. This was the start of our alliance and it would only get stronger, as we told each other we had each other’s backs before the first tribal council votes were read. In addition to X and Ethan, I was talking with Yung. We instantly bonded over Star Wars and some other interests outside of the game. I felt like we had a good connection and he was someone I really wanted to work with. Tyler was also one of the first people to reach out to me and someone that I felt I wanted to work with for a long time. Ethan created the Plinko Plunderers chat with me, X, Tyler, Rob Z, and Tim ended up going 7-2.

At the double tribal, I won immunity due to the power of Dua Lipa and was glad to be safe with two people going. The vote was relatively easy, as Wender wasn’t too active.

Then the swap happened and I was nervous, as the OG Istanbul people were down 4-3 in numbers. It felt like it would be beneficial for OG Marmaris to stay together since Rob Z was also coming after his trip to Exile. But Robert was willing to flip. So, we had a chat with me, X, Robert, and Absol. Robert was leaning toward voting for Michael and I was cool with that. The next tribal council was scary, though, as X was sent to Exile. I had heard that he asked to be sent there from Ethan, who was on the other tribe. In this vote, Absol tried to flip and force rocks, but X had an extra vote and gave it to Robert to use and Tony went 4-3.

Merge, 13th: I voted in the minority here. I was one of the people that voted Alfie. I didn’t trust him after the one time we talked game. I also wasn’t sure if X would play his idol on his friend or not. I knew people flipped just to save face, but I kept my vote. I knew that Yung and Willy were not going to vote to keep Rob Z because they had been quiet in alliance chats all day. Yung never mentioned anything to me, though, which was one of the early signs that I wasn’t in his plans long term.

12: Nick was a relatively easy vote for me. Nick and I had been talking and it was cordial, but out of the other original Marmaris people, I felt like most of the others would remain big targets for people and keep attention away from me. Like you still had the legend Robert, and Chris was calling people out.

11: I was sad about this one. I really like Yung. Unfortunately, I had been hearing he was primed to make a big move and I was immediately told by Ethan that Yung was gunning for Robert and had made a chat for it. Obviously, I wasn’t part of it and neither were some other people. So I vote for Yung here and knew that there were some votes thrown on Chris in case of an idol.

10: At about 4-5 a.m. I found the idol and completed the puzzle, which was not a fun task on little to no sleep. When I got the chance in the afternoon, I told the alliance chat that had me, X, Ethan, and Tyler. X had already told me about his idol before, so it was nice to have one and know where the other was. Unfortunately, it got back to me from Ethan that Tyler leaked that I had the idol. We turned back the vote on him. This was sad because two people in a row left that was high on my priority list originally.

9: Another fallen OG Istanbul member. Absol was entertaining as hell, but after they flipped after that swap, I figured it was only a matter of time before they flipped again. But X came to me about forming something with Ethan and Jabbar. X also told me that he had a chance at getting a steal-a-vote advantage if he correctly guessed who was going home this tribal. I know X getting another advantage in addition to his idol was dangerous, but I also figured it’d just make him an even bigger target down the line, so I had no issue taking Absol out here.

8: I was happy to see Alfie go here. The main reason I never trusted him was that he said he didn’t want to play OG tribe lines, but it was already after his side had voted in the minority that first time after tribal. I was originally worried that Chris was more of a threat to string together a couple of immunities, so I suggested voting for Chris at 8th, but was also open to whatever order. As much as I didn’t trust you, Alfie, I own my social game with you sucked. I forgot to hit enter once and everything fell off a cliff there, which is on me.

7: This was the second tribal I voted in the minority. Me, Ethan, and Robert voted for Chris, but X used his steal-a-vote to take out Robert 4-3. It was at that moment his threat level became the largest. I was sad to see Robert go because he’s a king, but that was the second time I vote in the minority.

6: Ethan and I went on call the night after the Robert vote to discuss our paths forward. It was clear that it was going to be either Willy or Jabbar to work with outside of X. Ethan and I ultimately felt better about moving forward with Jabbar. Jabbar had informed me that he knew about my idol before Tyler even leaked it. Jabbar also told us that he also knew about our alliance chat with me, X, Ethan, and Tyler. And we shared notes about supposed FTC deals with X. Ultimately he had immunity though. Jabbar, Ethan, and I voted out Willy here. Willy, I recognize we didn’t talk one-on-one and I own my mistake there.

5: Ethan winning immunity here was perfect because it secured him and me in the final four. X was going to use his idol, so it was either Chris or Jabbar. Ultimately I felt better about moving forward with Jabbar because of trust, so I voted for Chris here.

4: The final immunity came down to Ethan or me, and of course Ethan got it. I knew my worst-case scenario was rocks. But it was time to take out X, who had been playing an amazing game and would’ve won. And, since it was kinda unknown if it would be the final 2 or 3, it would’ve been a blunder to not take him out here.

I know I didn’t play perfectly. I wouldn’t claim that. I always heard out names and carefully considered the vote. I had Ethan’s back and he had mine. I’m happy to have made it this far. Ethan was the only one that would hear me out fully and the main person I felt comfortable talking game with him the whole game. Ethan, I’m so happy to have made FTC with you. I didn’t know what to expect coming into this game, but working with you by far exceeded my expectations. Duo Lipa. Jabbar, you’re a king too. Good luck to you both.
487 days 14 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
JABBAR/RABBAJ'S SPEECH
*The video is still processing as of 12:38AM but I wanted to get this posted since it should be ready any minute!

Side Note from Jabbar: I also told Robert about my mutiny pretty early
487 days 11 hours ago
rabbaj
^ The video is finally uploaded. I apologize for the long wait. I also want to thank production and the players for a great season and an invite back.
487 days 8 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Congratulations Ethan, Jabbar, + Garrett on doing something most of us jurors couldn't do... Honestly I'm glad I got the chance to communicate and talk to you guys... Appreciate and value the convoy... One thing about me is... I love Honest...
So GOOD LUCK and I'm go for some simply questions this FTC...

This question is divided into ✌ questions...

Question🖕🏾: compare Each Jury member with a Survivor or BB castmate?

Question 🖕🏾🖕🏾: Rank the players (overall)from least deserving to Most deserving to win... (Minus the final 🥉)

Again good luck and GG fellas🧡
Spread peace, not your legs...
#PositiveVibesOnly 😯💨
487 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ethan - ill think of some questions but to o me your strategic game is not there and is lacking. you played an extrmeely safe way to get to finals but not to win and im not sure i can respect that. i will say some jury members arein your corner so yuo have a chance. but for me, it will take a lot. i just cant see much of anything you did in this game but i think thats because you were so deadset on ca strong andi think that blinded you and constricted you. i willthink of questions

garrett - congrats on finals, unfortunately i dont think you have a chance tonight. you played the game to lose and never once tried to do something to change that up or build your resume and i cant get behind that when literally everyone else in this merge tried hartder than you. you  hardly spoke to ppl, let alone strategized. you sucked this season

jabbar - no one is watchingthat video, id suggest making a text speech.i think you have an awesome game ands surpass the otehr 2 by far in the strategic and social aspects. not even close imo, ethan played safe and garrett did not play at all. you deserve this win but you need to do a text speech so more ppl can understand your game. i watchedit and its a good watch but i dont think many ppl are watchnigthat long video
487 days 7 hours ago
MrRobzilla
"no one is watching that video.... i watched it and its a good watch"

Lmao Chris😂💀
487 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Also Ethan I fix my statement, and F6 you made a big play but besides that I don’t see any major moves that other ppl can’t claim as their own. X seemed to always be a step ahead of you
487 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
However with that said that final six move guaranteed you would be in the end with X Jabbar or myself and obviously like I said you have some support from the jury but from my perspective that was a death sentence
487 days 6 hours ago
gethann
Thank you for the questions. Robzilla, I am at work so I’ll make sure to get to your question later!

Chris, I hear what you’re saying but I disagree. First, you were the one who said I was a big threat to everyone and voted me, along with half of this cast, as the person with the highest win equity. I know I played safe at times, absolutely, but that doesn’t mean I was not strategic. Imo, I am not sure those two points can be equated with one another. I think AU Survivor winner Kristie Bennett said it best “Not making a move, that’s still a move”. Every time someone wanted to make a big move (ex. Tyler, Yung), they were instantly booted as they were seen as the person in power. I kept the biggest threats around me, voting others out to better protect myself. Had I voted Wender out pre-merge I screw up two key relationships with Tyler and Garrett. Now, in terms of strategic mind, I want to emphasize that X and I had an equal partnership throughout most of this game. I was there with him discussing strategy, talking about who needs to go. And he listened. One key example is that around F9, X told me Jabbar wanted Alfie in the end with him and if Jabbar wanted Alfie, what’s to say others did not want Alfie there. I convinced him it would be good for us to take Alfie out sooner rather than later, as to not limit us a spot from ftc.

For F6, I am not sure how that was my death sentence. You were already gunning for me had I lost the F5 immunity, as opposed to Jabbar. I do want to say, had you won F5 immunity, Brian had already told me he was going to save me. I also had trust in Garrett to vote with me/potentially play his idol on me.
487 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
By death sentence I mean you guaranteed to have a bigger threat than you at F3. You can think not making a move is making a move… but you never made a move Ethan lol
487 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Anyways that’s my opinion and perception. Other jurors have diff opinion. Perception is key. To me you played safe and that is a piss poor way to play in an all star game. I’ll think of questions later and give you a chance at my vote though.
487 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Not offensive but just in my experience on tg ppl don’t watch long videos or read speeches that take multiple posts to get the whole speech.
487 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
Starting Tribe-

So, coming into this game I wanted to create social bonds and have a constant grasp on what was happening throughout the game. This became doable for me as I found myself on the right side of the tribe on our BK tribe, and I watched as 3 big threats in Zach/Tyler V/Dar left back-to-back to back and even though I went to Exile at the Tyler vote, I do not think that I would have gone home on that tribe. While at exile, I used my own logic abilities to find the hidden advantage, and even though I did not use this at any point, I planned on using this to gain leverage with potential long-term players by telling X (on the other tribe) and Robert (on my own tribe). This brings me to another strategy that I started to develop, which would be to keep the bigger threats in and play alongside them so that I'd never be the biggest threat on a tribe. I left that starting BK tribe feelings good about every1 (which special emphasis on Robert/Chris/Tony), and then the swapped happened.

Swapped Tribe-
So swapping into the minority was scary for me but I quickly tried to work on social bonds in the game. I really connected with Yung and Ethan and I called with each of them several times. I also tried to work on my social bonds with Tyler and willy, and even though they didn't go on calls, I tried to stay in constant contact with them. I also tried to strengthen my relationship with Chris and Nick, but I was separating myself from intentionally because I knew that I wanted to be seen as a lone wolf.

Examples of how I tried to separate myself from BK at the swap: Not using my mutiny because I knew it would jeopardize potential new allies and show my cards too early. I also knew about the vote to send X to exile island (because X asked me to do so), and I in fact voted with C&A to send him, but I pretended like I didn't know about that decision to most people. This helped me gain traction with Yung and Ethan who came to me and explained to me the situation and showed potential of wanting to work with me in the future. We never lost immunity, so I didn't stress it too much.

Merge-

To be honest, I think that this is one of my best merge performances in a group game or an org EVER. I came in this merge knowing that I wanted to have as much information as possible from both sides of the fence. I wanted to keep my information flow with X and Ethan Solid, while also looking like I was tethered to the BK side temporarily. At the Robz vote, I personally wanted Alfie out, and so I voted that way, and kept a low profile about doing so because I didn't want to stand out yet. Similarly, Nick's vote off is another vote that I did not feel comfortable making so I voted for Absol, knowing that it meant nothing, but Nick's boot was a martyr vote for my game. Before the fast fastforward vote, Yung approached me about taking out a big player with him/willy/Chris and then included X and Alfie in it. The problem with this was that X had told Ethan about the plan and then told me that he told Ethan, so I used this knowledge as a way to come clean to Ethan about the vote situation and was a part of a new plan to blindside Yung. X also told me that Chris was going to receive a few votes just in case Chris idoled Yung. X also told me that he and Ethan both had idols, so I created a group with Ethan and Robert last minute telling Ethan that I'd leak the vote that Yung was planning, and I did exactly that. Of course, it was a wasted idol play, but I think this move allowed me to earn a crap ton of credit with Ethan and Robert. I do not claim credit in orchestrating this move, but I claim credit in building up people's ability to trust me here.

After the Yung boot, people assumed that Chris and Alfie were tight (and even assumed Chris gave his other half of his idol to Alfie when he really gave it to me) and I kept these perpetuations to myself because I wanted them to be targeted before me so that I could continue to be perceived as an individual to the C &A side. At the final 10 vote, I was told that I was safe by Ethan and X, and X actually told me that Chris was getting the votes pilled on him so that I could hint to Chris that plan as long as I promised not to let X get idoled out (which I agreed to). X also informed me that himself/Ethan/Tyler/Garrett had a 4-person chat that were discussing the votes, so I knew I'd have to target Tyler/Garrett eventually because I felt like those 2 specifically did not want to play with me in this game. What I did not expect was for Tyler to leak everything to Alfie on a call. When he did, Alfie informed me and Chris, and I had to sit there and pretend to be shocked when I was informed of everything Alfie was telling us beforehand (including X filling me in about Garrett's idol), so I quickly realized that this was my chance to tear apart that alliance by quickly leaking everything to X first. Then Alfie talked to Ethan and Chris talked to X and they pretty much confirmed the things that I had already leaked to X. X then leaked to me that Tyler was getting blindsided so when the votes came in I pretended to be shocked with Chris and Alfie. The reason that I did was because it did not want it to be obvious that I had deep ties to the other side. However I started to sense that Alfie was on to me after this vote, and in touchy subjects got really sketched out on his great perception of the game. This is when I knew that I had to give the okay to X that I'd be down to lose Alfie soon. But before I could cut Alfie, X had informed me that that he had the power to get a vote steal but he had to accurately predict who was going to go home at a tribal. He wanted to use it at the final 9 tribal so X and I called for about 2 hours planning who should go home and how we would progress forward in the game, and that is when we both agreed that Absol is the right vote because my "side" had just voted for him and that others on his "side" would easily do that. Ethan confirmed to me as well that he wanted Absol out, but that he wouldn't do it unless the votes for surely there. Once Willy tried to come up with a plan to get x and about out, and Robert leaked to absol and x (I also leaked to x), and then absol leaked to willy, Robert was also on board and so the stage was set to get X that steal a vote.

Planning for the f8 and f7 votes, X and I called for another 2 hours trying to map out the best situation and this is where I started to see a clear path to the end for me, but it would require me to target people that were wanted in the end, and other threats so that I could solidify my resume. We knew that we wanted Alfie out 1st, but we went back and forth on Chris and Robert (Ethan was sprinkled in there but X made it clear that he didn't want Ethan). Knowing where the other 2 idols in the game were, but not exposing this information to Chris and Alfie (that X had the 2nd idol) proved to be tricky when discussing votes with them. Ultimately Alfie went for 8th, which was 100% what I wanted because I got the vibe that he wasn't going to take me too much further intentionally. Chris was upset at my decision to not fight for Alfie and I pretended that it was because I was afraid of rocks when it was really because I was setting my game up for something greater. Everyone had seemed to settled on Chris for 7th, but I used up a bit of the social capitol that I had built in the rounds prior to BEG X for a favor in making a bigger play, and that play was blindsiding Robert. Robert and I exchanged a bit of information and I trust Robert  a lot, but this game wasn't about trust for me at this point, it was about giving myself the most optimal final tribal council, and I saw Robert as my toughest competition. So bringing my 2 close allies Chris and X together, we pulled off a HUGE upset. Though Chris and X had a good working relationship without my input, I do feel as though they both trusted my opinion of the other, which is why this plan worked.

I considered turning on X at 6, but my plans were thwarted due to X winning immunity. X wanted Chris out and Chris wanted Garrett out. I considered wanting Garrett as well, but more importantly than wanting Garrett out, I needed an escape plan. I knew that Chris and X needed to leave, and thus my escape plan was Ethan. Ethan and I had a transparent conversation at the final 6 about our perception of the game and put our minds together. He was not willing to lose Garrett so I offered up willy, whom Ethan admitted to having a separate f2 with, but was willing to cut him for the betterment of both of our games. In reality, I knew that with willy leaving, I could get through f5 with 2 people having idols because Ethan and Chris were both perceived as bigger threats than me in competitions, and whichever one stayed would probably target X at 4. So in willy leaving, secured my spot in f3. I left X and Chris out of this vote personally because I had just made a move with the 2 of them the last round, and wanted to show my flexibility in the game by making a move without them, and I did just that. Coming into the final 5 and final 4, my hypothesis worked! Stoner and I were the only 2 options to go home and he left over me, and in the final 4 immunity I lost again, but so did X and he was sent home.

Overall I played this game meticulously and for myself every step of the way. My strategy of keeping the threats in was really risky but it kept me shadowed throughout the entire merge. In fact, I never won an individual immunity and only received 1 vote all game despite being in a 8-5 starting tribe minority at the start of merge. I was honest when I needed to be, deceptive when I needed to be, and ultimately no one knew my true intentions until it was too late. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. Good luck jury with your decision and good luck to the other finalists. May the best person win.
487 days 3 hours ago
Tbart
Congrats you three on getting here! No matter what is said you can definitely say you made it to the end! I have 2 individual questions for each of you.  (I’m at work and have just skimmed the speeches and other questions so far so if I repeat anything I’m sorry)

Ethan- I think you played a great game, many jurors however only seeing you as a challenge beast and not believing you did much socially. I wanna know what the most game changing social move or strategy you had?
Also, in all honesty, who was your ideal final 3? Why did you go leak what I had said about to Garrett’s idol to garrett instead to me so we could try to fix things?

Ethan- while your resume doesn’t jump out at a lot of the jurors compared to the other two, having worked with you, I do believe you were a bit more active and strategic than it’s made out to be. So can you tell us, why was your role in the game so impactful?
Also, was your goal throughout the game to reach finals, or put yourself in a position to win finals and how do you think you did?

Jabbar- some people are raving about the game you played. From my perspective it seemed you kinda flew under the radar behind Chris. But I wanna be convinced, so what was the biggest move you did individually to change the game?
Also, not so much me but some people believed you made people feel too comfortable before voting them. Was this part of your strategy and how do you feel about this?

Congrats you three and good luck

open group

C&A/BK's Survivor: Worlds Collide

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!