This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Insurrection

Topic » Episode 4: Insurrection

571 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie smiles at her.* “Glad you enjoyed. I’m just a sucker for iced things.”
571 days 23 hours ago
Maya10
I can see that. You love winter season?
571 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie nods.* “Yeah I mean… I need the cold and ice and stuff to thrive so it’s nice:”
571 days 23 hours ago
Maya10
Smiled softly* you freeze stuff?
571 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie kind of shakes their head and nods at the same time.* “I use ice and snow related powers… not necessarily freeze stuff though I can… but that’s like the base of it.”
571 days 23 hours ago
Maya10
Thats a unique ability -smiled-
571 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie smiles back.* “Well thank you. I’d like to think that whoever caused my accident knew I loved Elsa!”
571 days 23 hours ago
Maya10
Accident? -frown-
571 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie nods.* “Yeah… a little while ago… The details are kind of blurry to me, but I remember being out in the cold… for whatever reason. I’m not sure why. But I do remember almost dying… due to the harsh weather and then… I didn’t die? I was alive and mostly well. I think whoever helped me used the ice to somehow revive me.

Which I am very thankful for, unfortunately… I just don’t remember anything of my past… before the accident.”
571 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Frowns, touch their arm- very sorry.
571 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie shrugs shaking their head.* “I mean it’s fine… a little weird though… because I know I’m not from here… I just don’t know where I’m from.. and why I was brought here? You know?”
571 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Well i bet you were brought to do great things *smiled softly*
571 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie shrugs.* “Maybe… maybe. I mean… I guess I mean… a lot has happened here that I’ve been apart of so maybe I was supposed to be here for a reason.”
571 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Everyone has a purpose and reason winnie.
571 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie shrugs.* “I suppose. There’s just a lot I don’t know, that I wish I did..”

*Winnie looks at the time.* “Hmm it’s getting late, I think I should probably be on my way.”

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!