This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Insurrection

Topic » Episode 4: Insurrection

586 days 19 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie smiles and shakes their head.* “Not at All! Thank you!”
586 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Makes a bowl after heating up then serve some naan bread* so why are you banned in the cafe?
586 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
[Wes]
*Wakes up on Pipers COUCH and he glances around the room seeing his white board and the tv blaring*
586 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie eats some of the good food before answering.* “Taryn like flipped out on me… all because of like one question?”
586 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Raised an eyebrow* what question you ask

*makes another bowl and sat down*
586 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
Daniel sends a text to Wes, "I'm gonna crash at my friend's let me know if you need anything more from me. I think I'm going to go to the Daybreak HC, and see if they'll accept me."
586 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie shakes their head.* “Um a little birdie told me a secret… and I asked her about it. She didn’t seem too pleased. That’s all I’ll say.”
586 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Nodded- well sonetimes. Secret are suppose to be keot by the person who give it.  Seems taryn aint happy that secret was temper
586 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie shrugs.* “Or she just don’t trust me. I mean she called me Winston… so she permanently ended our friendship.”
586 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
[Wes]
Txts Daniel* don’t approach them, you have to be seen. Just maybe play it cool for now. A lot going on with super world with what we found yesterday
586 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at them and shrugs* but it takes alot to trust someone for a secret
586 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie shrugs.* “Eh.. I’m gonna look at this whole situation with her in the wrong. I mean… her portals aren’t as fun as yours.”
586 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Side smile* cause its a void. Gravity is low there *chuckles eat*
586 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie just nods along, continuing to eat.* “Ah that makes sense… she must have extra gravity in hers.”
586 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Laugh, - you like the food?

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!