This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Insurrection

Topic » Episode 4: Insurrection

603 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at time- oh. It is late -stands up- thanks for coming over and enjkying the food
603 days 11 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie nods at her.* "Thank you for inviting me and cooking the food. Um.. do you think you could portal me to the park?"
603 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
Nodded, open the door to have her back to the park-
603 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie enters the portal, waving bye to Nyx before making their way back home.*
603 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
Smiled, then clean up the dishes-
603 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
[Wes]
*Looks around the living room*
603 days 9 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
A light flicks on, someone is sitting in Piper’s living room
603 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Ghost!)
603 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
(not again!)

*Winnie makes it to their room of the group home, hoping to finally get some much needed rest.*
603 days 9 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(Annnndddd she’s closed. I gotta hit the sack. Thank you everyone who was here!)
600 days 19 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
| Closers |

| Piper’s Apartment, Seattle |

Wes walks into the apartment after a long day of being a fugitive. Piper is at work, so he has the place to himself for the time being. Wes looks around suspiciously, as something feels off to him. He reaches for a light switch and flicks it, turning on the lights.

Wes sees Bullet-Man sitting in Piper’s living room. He immediately sticks his hand in his pocket, reaching for a crystal of some sorts.

Bullet-Man: That’s not what I’m here for, Wes.

Bullet-Man unholsters his gun and sets it on the coffee table in front of him. He then reaches up and takes his helmet off, placing it in the same spot. Wes raises a brow at him and keeps his hand in his pocket to play it safe.

Wes: What the hell do you want? You gonna try to convince me to turn myself in?

Bullet-Man: No. I’m trying to help you. Don’t release what you found on Nova. If you do, you’ll never see the light of day again.

Wes looks down, pondering Bullet-Man’s offer for a moment. He quickly looks back up at him.

Wes: If you admit what you did to my family, I won’t release the pictures.

Bullet-Man: Wes-

Wes: No! Step up, be a man, and for once in your life, do the right thing…

Bullet-Man looks up at Wes, keeping his composure, and almost feeling for him.

Bullet-Man: You know that is not going to happen. Hear me out, you keep those files to yourself, and I’ll keep your name out of my mouth. The media won’t hear about you again.

Wes bites his lip, thinking of another counteroffer. He grips the crystal in his pocket tighter.

Wes: Sixth Sense… Tell me where he is, and then you have a deal. My name stays out of the media, you tell me where Sixth Sense is, and I won’t release the dirt on Nova. Got it?

Bullet-Man nods, accepting those terms. He grabs a little sticky note and starts writing coordinates down for Wes, telling him where Sixth Sense is. Wes watches him carefully to make sure he’s not trying to trick him. Bullet-Man places the pen down and grabs his things before leaving the apartment, brushing by Wes.
————————————

| Seattle Apartments |

Boris has two suitcases laid out on his bed and is filling them with essentials, just in case he needs to make a break for Canada. Boris’ laptop is open on his desk, and the website he’s on is showing a map of the world and all the radio stations that are currently active. As he packs his things, he has his laptop play his favorite radio station from his home in the background.

In the midst of Boris peacefully humming and getting his mind off things, his good friend, Bugseye, flies through his window, completely smashing it. Bugseye snatches Boris off the ground and flies him out the next closest window in the apartment, smashing that one too.

Boris: What the? What on earth are you doing?!

Bugseye softly lands Boris to the ground across the street. Boris looks over at his apartment building, and notices Kōri no joō using their ice surfing powers to quickly remove other residents from the building. Boris looks at Bugseye in confusion.

Boris: Austin. What’s going on?

Bugseye:… She knows. She’ll be here any minute, we have to go.

Boris blinks, and he feels his heart drop to the bottom of his stomach as Bugseye says this. Boris takes one last look at the building, and  Kōri no joō removing people from it, before taking off with Bugseye.
600 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
(Rip apartments)
600 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
(Saving lives is what I do best.)
600 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
Wait I was waiting for a follow up scene XD I'm hanging on that cliff hanger
599 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
That cliff hanger!!!. Thats illegal xD

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!