This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 || The Aberration

Topic » Episode 2 || The Aberration

613 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
Daniel nods his head expecting him to continue.
613 days 14 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Morgan quite literally goes with the tide of folks, blinking absentmindedly all the while.*
Oop, toodle-loo for now! *She calls right back out, awkwardly shoving past the fans.*
^What's with these people? Weirdos.^
613 days 14 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin continues to look at Winnie, not knowing how to feel about him. Is he just awkward? Is he a creep? Is he human? Who knows. He blinks some more then looks at Ali
“Uhm. Just watching my mom, I guess. That, and answering any calls I get… Not gonna lie, being a professional superhero kinda blows.”
613 days 14 hours ago
hazbez94
*Ali looks at Austin and rolls her eyes*

I wouldn't know sadly... Bullet Man is an arsehole

*Ali looks at the baby*

Wait... that's your mother? Does she talk? How does it even work?
613 days 14 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Boris closes his eyes, sighing. He walks over to deal with these kids.*

"Children, would you really pick on an immigrant like this? You're not xenophobic, are you?"

*Time to attempt to gently remove these children from the premises.*
613 days 14 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Ted also sneaks out of the crowd, catching up with Morgan
“My god.”
————————
The man puts a cigarette in his mouth and lights it. He looks at Daniel, and starts snickering a little.
“I was tasked with bringing you here. It was my understanding that you would be a little more… Difficult.”
613 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
"I mean if you had just asked nicely I would have came with you. So what do you want from me, who are you, and why should I help you?
613 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
-Hisea is meeting someone in a trench coat under a bridge housing most of the city's homeless, she is handed a small box;
https://64.media.tumblr.com/2bad04785f651503a265e21447e26023/tumblr_p84vvs1Rh81wh2pqmo3_400.gif
And you're sure this is all of it?
https://64.media.tumblr.com/a901b9d9bf01f27c2c8622bdc75139b7/tumblr_p80j3q3cqb1qdapqlo4_400.gif
613 days 14 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
The kids see The Ice Cream Man approaching, and just start laughing at him. They soon flee, leaving a sticky note behind on the windshield of his car.
————————
Austin shakes his head
“That new guy in the team turned her into this. He’s a terrorist, and they just let him in the team… You’re right, Bullet-Man fucking sucks.”
613 days 14 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Morgan takes a selfie in front of the gaggle of fans, quickly sending it to Winnie and getting Ted in it too!*
-Duuuude!!! Look at all my fans, jealous? Ur totally jealous.(。ˇ ⊖ˇ)
*She glances back at Ted, a smirk still on her face.*
Not a fan of your... fans? *This sends Morgan into a giggle fit, despite it not really even being funny.*
613 days 14 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Well, it's a good thing I've memorized those kids' faces. Their looks when I report them to the police will be priceless."

*He rips the sticky note off and reads it over.*
613 days 14 hours ago
hazbez94
*Ali smiles at Austin*

I'm glad you agree... I'm sorry to hear about your Mum and having yo work with the guy who did it, he can't reverse it at all? Have you spoke to anyone about it?
613 days 14 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
The man takes a seat across from Daniel
“We know you went to those Vanguard tryouts. We got the impression that you’re starting to realize that they’re all pretty corrupt… And we’re the ones who are trying to expose them.”

He motions to the rest of the Hell’s Angels
———————
Backwardo smiles at the fans then looks at Morgan
“I mean, yeah. They’re great. But I’ve gotten no privacy within the last 72 hours. This is insane.”
613 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
-Hisea closes the box, distracted by some homeless folk scattered around the area;
https://64.media.tumblr.com/1ea99e03dca7b1424e794bcc726a540f/tumblr_p84vvs1Rh81wh2pqmo5_400.gif
^Time to go.^
Thanks for the cooperation.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/2b8593cf9a538b5b460e3495685c8a8b/tumblr_p84vvs1Rh81wh2pqmo4_400.gif
613 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
Check in a file, thinking*

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!