This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 || The Aberration

Topic » Episode 2 || The Aberration

597 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
| Vanguard Tower |

NovaStar walks down a long hallway with Morgan. The walls of the hallway are covered in murals and paintings of past members of the Vanguard society. Morgan constantly stops to look at the paintings then jogs to catch up with NovaStar. She raises an eyebrow and smirks at Morgan.

NovaStar: I was just like you not too long ago.

Morgan:… What? Korean?

NovaStar blinks at Morgan

NovaStar: Sadly, no. I’ve never been Korean. I meant I was also excited when I first joined.

Morgan: Oh! Yeah it’s pretty cool. You guys seem a lot more dysfunctional than you let the public see. It’s pretty pathetic.

She chuckles, while NovaStar shakes her head, unamused. Morgan hums to herself as they keep walking in silence.

Bullet-Man and Backwardo walk by the two, nodding at them. Ted looks at the paintings, but more composed and less erratic than Morgan was.

Ted: Pretty cool.

Bullet-Man: Isn’t it?

Backwardo nods, continuing to walk. He looks down, clenching his jaw for a moment before stopping in the hallway to look at Bullet-Man.

Backwardo: Why’d you choose me?

Bullet-Man: Excuse me?

Backwardo: I’m a wanted man. If anything, you should be putting me in prison right now…

Bullet-Man: Because you impressed me. You have powers that are useful to us. And you’re not wanted any more.

Backwardo: What- how?

Bullet-Man: Because I said so.

Bullet-Man smirks at him then continues walking down the hall. Backwardo looks down, still feeling guilty about what he’s done.

————————————
| ??? |

Daniel sits, tied to a chair with a bag over his head.

Daniel: You better fucking let me go. I’ll- I’ll… You’re DEAD!

The bag over Daniel’s head gets ripped off. He looks around, realizing he’s in a warehouse. A man with blonde hair kneels in front of him to be at eye level. A group of people wearing leather jackets and biker clothes stand around Daniel, looking at him.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/91/df/ef/91dfef34bfcedddab2ea36386f241916.gif

?: You really have to get that temper in check.

Daniel glares at him, ready to send something flying at the man. The man stands up, walks around the chair, and unties him. Daniel furrows his brows in confusion.

Daniel: You’re- you’re letting me go?

?: Yep… Daniel. Welcome to Hell’s Angels. We’ve heard a lot about you.

Daniel looks around at the warehouse and all the bikers wearing Hell’s Angels jackets.

————————————

| Daybreak HQ, Discovery Park |

Daybreak sits at the circular table. Some of the members are now flaunting the new techy gear that was supplied to them. Austin wears his retractable golden dragonfly wings, Boris’ Cream-mobile is sitting outside, and Echo wears a belt that can form a shield over his body for when he’s vulnerable. As for Blake and Nysa, the team behind Project Daybreak is still figuring out what technological advances they can use to their benefit. Blake is writing something down on a piece of paper then suddenly looks up.

Blake: What are we supposed to do exactly?

Nysa: They said to protect the world.

Blake: Oh… How?

Austin looks at the screens hanging on the wall across from them, showing a map of Seattle with a bunch of little red dots all in different parts of the city. He points at them.

Austin: I think that’s the crime, guys.

Boris: Shall we go?

They all look at each other for a moment before quickly getting up and scrambling out of the room. They all exit as quickly as possible, not a single one of them noticing Echo staying in his chair, not moving a muscle. He is visibly tense and his eyes are shaking rapidly.

Echo: I- … mm- …hm-

He continues to grunt as he’s in extreme pain and can’t seem to call out for help for some reason. It almost feels like a part of him is missing. He closes his eyes and sees some of his alternate selves, going about their day, as everything is normal for them. He looks around frantically, having no idea what’s going on.

https://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/files/styles/blog-post-embedded--mobile/public/krypton_blog201_gif2.gif

He opens his eye’s and slowly comes back to reality as the pain slowly goes away. He looks down and holds his head, not knowing what just happened to him.

————————————
597 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(Do not post until Thursday, September 15th, 6:00 PM EST)
595 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(Blast off!)
595 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
(Be on in A few mins!)
595 days 22 hours ago
hazbez94
*Ali wakes up and prepares for the day*

^I wonder what Nyx has instore for me^
595 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(All good!)

Austin sits in the park, feeding the baby in the stroller next to him

Taryn sits in the cafe, reading

Backwardo is outside of Vanguard Tower, signing autographs and all that famous superhero shit
595 days 22 hours ago
hazbez94
*Ali walks through the park heading towards the UTF, spotting Austin she walks over*

Whatssup?
595 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie stares at Austin and his baby mama from across the park.*
595 days 22 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Morgan exits Vanguard Tower, waddling right on up behind Backwardo.*
OoooOooh! They like you! Think you could sign some junk for me so I can resell it?
595 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Austin smiles at Ali
“Hey. You’re not gonna try making me stop breathing again, right? I don’t feel like dying right now.”

He chuckles, looking over and spotting Winnie staring at him, and just blinks, holding his baby mother closer to himself.
—————
Ted looks over at Morgan while signing something
“Yeah, it’s cra-“

Before he can even finish, Morgan gets separated from him by another swarm of fans
595 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"And that is enough for today. I need a break..."

*Boris leaves home with no plans to do any ice cream selling or superhero-ing today. He's just going to take a stroll...*
595 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(That’s just too bad for Boris, isn’t it)

As Boris walks out, he sees a few kids trying to hijack his Cream-mobile
595 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie blinks back, before directing their attention, or lack of to the sky. Doing a slight whimsical whistle.*
595 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
Daniel eyes them suspiciously. "What have you heard about me?"
595 days 22 hours ago
hazbez94
*Ali laughs and sits next to him*

Nah, I think you're all good... sorry about that by the way. What's your plans for the day anyway?
595 days 22 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
The man looks at Daniel
“A lot. We know you spent a lot of your childhood hopping around different gangs.”

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!