This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 || The Aberration

Topic » Episode 2 || The Aberration

626 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
Daniel rubs his head a little shameful. "I just told you, I did it to honor my brother. He...he thought there was a hero inside me, I thought I can prove him right. I..." Daniel chokes up a sob as his hand absentmindedly goes to his pocket and finds the lighter. He starts flipping it up and down. "I guess I'm no hero."
626 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*It's been a while since Boris visited the Petrified Cafe, so he decides to stop by there.*

"Hmm... rather nice, in fact..."

*Once inside, he finds a spot to sit down, just... relaxing.*
626 days 15 hours ago
Mitsuki
I mean couldn't you technically get away with it though since you're like... you? I'm not advocating for it or anything but like... *She then sort of shrugs, because it does seem like she's advocating for murder.*
Probably shouldn't say that kinda stuff now, huh. Least, not loud enough for people to hear me. *She bookends the statement with a singsong sort of tone.*
626 days 15 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Hisea sees a werewolf digging into some raw beef. Well, less ‘werewolf’ and more ‘Very hairy man with pointy ears and sharp teeth’
——————
The man rolls his eyes at Daniel choking up over this
“Get a grip.”

He stands up and walks around behind him, as Daniels brother walks into the warehouse
626 days 15 hours ago
hazbez94
*Ali stands up and heads towards the UTF noticing Bullet Man overseeing it, she bows infront of him and laughs*

^arsehole^
626 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
*Winnie is about to reply to Morgan before getting startled by multiple hellos from one voice.* “Oh, hi there.”
626 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
Daniel stops breathing. The lighter slips from his hands, "Wha...what....what....Sean...wh.." He doesn't even know what to do. He can't decide if he wants to hug his brother, or yell at them for ruining his brother's corpse. "I buried you...how are you here?"
626 days 15 hours ago
iGoddess
-Hisea collects food form different places all into one tray, before coming across the werewolf and the raw beef situation.
^Uh.. ha.. interesting.^
-She backtracks carefully and finds a seat with a view of each area of the UTF.
626 days 15 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
The crystals at Boris’ table start glowing. They aren’t doing this at anyone else’s table. Taryn looks up from her book at him.
——————
Ted nods at her
“Yeah, maybe keep it more… Uhhh. Dial it back, ya know? For the public’s sake.”
——————
Bullet-Man doesn’t acknowledge Ali, as he’s making sure everyone else there is staying safe
626 days 15 hours ago
hazbez94
*Ali stares straight at Bullet Man making him imagine his worst nightmare*

^maybe now you'll notice me^
626 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Boris just stares at these crystals. Something about this is just making him feel really tired.*

"As if my day could not get any weirder, there's magic glowing crystals in front of me. Okay, I'll try not to overreact..."
626 days 15 hours ago
Mitsuki
I don't really think I'm on the radar like that, I mean... *Morgan trails off in thought for a few moments before shaking her head.*
What should I be doing? Like as a newbie n'stuff.
626 days 15 hours ago
iGoddess
-Hisea eats lunch whilst people-watching.
^Woah those are really long limbs.^
626 days 15 hours ago
Tommy123
*Tommy is in the park sitting on a bench with his dog, Allie*

*Crystal is doing some training at the tower*
626 days 14 hours ago
Tommy123
(I have a question Coolbrandonman, how can Crystal and Tommy be in one if the factions?)

open group

Vanguard Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!