This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Year of the Ox

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Year of..

1145 days 23 hours ago
ouijake
Welcome Tim, Blu, and Joey to the Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Year of the Ox.

Please, welcome our jury: Nathan, Logan, Franz, Bone, Zach, Noelle, Jonathan, and Cody- voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Tim, Blu, and Joey- you may each make an opening statement to the jury explaining your gameplay and anything else you'd like. The jury members can then either make comments or ask questions for any and all of you- there is no limit to what they may or may not say. Jury- once you have decided on your vote please send it to me on Skype or Tengaged Mail.

Votes will be due at WEDNESDAY @ 7:00PM EST. REUNION afterwards as well. :)
1145 days 23 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Coming into this game. I knew i was up against a lot of big dogs and a lot of friendships. I knew that every approach i made in this game would be methodical and intricate. My ultimate goal was to outwit, outplay, and outlast my competitors in a very calculable way. Ive played this game flawlessly. I was the only person who never had a vote cast against them at any tribal council. I was always on the right side of the vote and even when i decided to switch it a a vote, it was my decision as the swing vote. I was very careful with everything that I said to anyone knowing that any promises made, would come back to bite me in the end. Therefore, my wording was always to set people at ease, but never to give a definite answer if I knew I wasn’t voting that way. I gathered in key people throughout the the game that I knew had ties to others and that I would be kept safe by sticking with them, gathering all information said about myself or someone else, and also disposing of them when they no longer served a purpose in my game. I stuck by Tim throughout this entire game and even when on opposing tribes we still made moves to insure that we would be final 2. I had to go against that alliance several times to deter people from pairing us and grouping us together, but I would’ve never axed him. I worked with cody as long as could as a part of the three wise men crew. I had to keep him close bc i knew he had ties with jon and bone, who had ties with noelle and fran, who had ties with zach and eventually joey. That’s the way the web was working and springing for me and I knew I had to be Charlotte and shoot my shot here and there to cut all of those alliances off. I gave 110% in every challenge and even won the most enduring endurance immunity, proving that i was fighting to be here. I had 4 advantages, two being idols and i played them to make people leery of me not because i felt like i was going home.Again as you can see, no votes casted against me, I didn’t need them. My social game became superb. Everyone that wanted the people they thought was running the show off, I got rid of on my own terms, because I knew that he wasn’t running the show as every decision was a group decision, and that I still needed him for information in this game. I’m proud of the game i played and if had to do it all over again, I would play the same exact way. I had authentic and personal connections with people setting game aside in chats, but when it was time to get in game mode, i didn’t owe anyone anything. I’m ready for any questions that anyone may have.

Thanks.
1145 days 23 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Hello
1145 days 22 hours ago
Matedog1209
Blu I’m gonna be honest, majority of the jury isn’t going to give you the time of day, so if I were you I’d just sit there and try to look pretty. You were the epitome of a goat for Tim. Tim told you who’s name to write and you asked him how it was spelled. The only reason you’re sitting at the end was because Tim had everyone wrapped around his finger. So you sir did absolutely nothing to warrant any votes from this jury unless it was a vote for a wake up call on how you actually played the game.
1145 days 22 hours ago
Heavenlee
Just a few things before we close tonight.

Tim, I just want to say I loved watching your gameplay. It was dynamic, at times a little spastic. I thought you made some really great choices so I just wanted to say congrats, that’s awesome.

Joey, you’re another person that I really enjoyed getting to know out here. And it’s so funny because I never really felt like we could get our plan to converge together, but that didn’t stop me from trying with you and still having a good time trying to play the game. It was nice to get to play with you and I do look forward to, you know, hanging out with you afterwards.

Blu, you cast yourself as the fatherly figure, however, fans of classic literary fiction will see through very quickly who your true character was, which is the wicked step-father, really, of the tribe. It’s the eccentric man who comes in and makes demands of everyone for the things of which he feels so entitled. Um, he takes things that he’s— you’re not entitled to or didn’t earn himself, which was always evidenced by the fact that you got more gimme’s in this game than anyone. Lastly, you made the quintessential wicked step-father move by abusing the help. Which in this case was the minority alliances throughout the game. You always made sure they felt inferior, you always kept them in their place, and you always made it eminently clear that they weren’t coming to the ball that is the tribal council here this evening with you. So, that to me feels like your fatal flaw in your whole plan because unlike life, in the game of Survivor, the outcasts are the one who get the final say. So in a sweeping moment of poetic justice, the people to which you were so rude and terrible to before relegating them to the jury with the help of your alliance, are going to decide your fate this evening. This is why I love fairy tales because they always have a happy ending and the wicked step-father never wins.

Tim, Joey, good luck.
1145 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
Hello Jury! I came into this game knowing a lot of you whether that be past relationships, frats or games I did know a lot of this cast. I found two idols played one correctly and the other didn’t need to use it but did for security reasons. I won an immunity when my #1 got blindsided and sent to ponderosa , winning this immunity allowed time to be safe at f6 and f5 because in result I got the idol clue from the re hidden idol . The possibility  me having this idol I think weighed heavy on this vote as I did try to get Tim out because I was worried he would win that f4 immunity in which he did . Then at this final 4 I convince blu to vote Cody and try to build our resume , because most of you have said Cody would win this game , and I realized that and tried getting him out at f6 but I beat him in the fire challenge myself .
Pre merge built relationships and found myself stuck in a middle spot and the very first vote I made a call that made people upset in voting nathan, this wasn’t anything against Nathan but rather to keep my #1 ally in zach in the game. My social connections through this game were pretty good , when Jay left he gave me idol clues from the temple of the ox and yawnha did aswell later on in the game . Now I didn’t find these idols but the fact they gave them to me speaks volumes. I’ve fought this whole game and didn’t lie down this entire time being here, it was a fun experience and will respect your decision
1145 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
Thank you noelle, always a pleasure playing a survivor with you !
1145 days 22 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Blu my question is, What did you really do in this game to deserve my vote?
1145 days 22 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Nathan, that’s not true. And coming from someone who was first on jury and created an alliance they thought would run the game and got clocked for it. I’m not surprised. I had my own conversations with people in this game. And Tim and I was not always on the same side of the vote. When i wanted to shake things up, I did. Im’ going to look pretty and smile in this seat that you’re not sitting in, because I’m here because of me.
1145 days 22 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Joey my question for you is, If there was one move that you would have wanted to do sometime in the game what would it be?
1145 days 22 hours ago
Matedog1209
Blu please refer to Noelle‘s speech. Thank you for your delusional honesty
1145 days 22 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Blu- I have to ask, why didn’t you make a move against the person in the best position to win (Tim)? And can you please explain how you played a game that benefitted you and not just Tim?

Joey- I honestly think you’ve done the most with the least premade relationships entering this game. What move are you most proud of that helped you get here?
1145 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
Joey my question for you is, If there was one move that you would have wanted to do sometime in the game what would it be?
Honestly looking back at this game now , I think getting Cody out earlier definitely would have been my go to for sure , Cody was well like and had a lot of connections in this game even on the other side like Jon do example .
1145 days 22 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Noelle, lets cut the crap. I was never rude or terrible to anyone first and foremost. Don’t get my gameplay confused with yours. You were also never the help. You never became the minority alliance until your merge alliance got exposed. That’s on you for bad gameplay not me. I made sure I did whatever it took to rid those who were going to rid me first as I was not apart of the alliance. You can Shakespeare your way to feel however you felt but the truth of the matter is, a little nurse rhyme of you trying to hey diddle diddle your way into my good side  when i was already the cat in this game and play you like the fiddle. Now take that to bank and cash it.
1145 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
Joey-I honestly think you’ve done the most with the least premade relationships entering this game. What move are you most proud of that helped you get here?
I think after the tribal got canceled where AT was expelleed Zach and Cody were after each other , but I think my relationship with both of them at the time really mended things and in result created alliance with me cody Zach and Tim .
1145 days 22 hours ago
tbrown_47
Opening statement incoming

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!