This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1271 days 8 hours ago
Wade
shane - why does joey not deserve to sit next to you

Here's the thing ...we all have a life-and-death work and school and shit buuuut its really disrespecting to agree to play a game and then be inactive   if u know u not going to give your 100 then don't apply!!!

Literally it was hard to take him to the end over kmqrt because as much as i dont like his game he tried his ass off and so did a lot of you ..joey didn't put much effort in thays why nobody actually targeted him because he was no threat whatsoever

He would halrdy speak go me unless I spoke to him

He hardly even came to challenges

And i don't know what his strategy was..if it was to make himself look non threatening...well well done cause nobody was even looking in his direction ..he is the Victoria  bb16 with just more comp wins
.he literally wasn't even floating in the game..he was diving headfirst

I think i would've voted for every single jury before I voted for him

And yeah I get hes busy ..but guess what ..im 7 hourse ahesd of everyone when we had to do challenges i was at work doing challenges ...thats how much I cared so i feel most peoole on jury were more sctive and as angry as I might be i would vote for a snake...a liar or even a floater before a vote for joey ...like I said ..he wasn't a floater ..he was a diver lmfao
1271 days 8 hours ago
joey65409
Sco- I would really rather not tear into wades game as I believe he did play a good game. But I do see some flaws in it as well , as we look back to the f8 and you got safety til f6, this then set up wade being saved by a silly twist imo. If this was a normal week, all was set in place for wade to go but since it wasn’t as suddenly 3 people are now up and it WAS A VOTE TO SAVE ALSO? wade got saved right there as it was harder to spam to save two people and easier for wade to just spam to save himself . Wade was always in danger where I was not
1271 days 8 hours ago
joey65409
And wade I explained to you why I couldn’t be at challenges I worked during these challenges and to have challenges during the day to me is blastphasmous. I missed so many challenges including the f3 hoh which I think we all should’ve agreed to a time to play and not have where only one person can’t play because they are at work . So don’t say I wasn’t active , I came to the challenges I could and didn’t the ones I was unable to attend to prior arrangements
1271 days 8 hours ago
Wade
Joey what you saying is painting me in a better picture

You guys were more people so you could've divided up who was saving who

If it was me I would've said..harry you spam for cody ..kmart you spam for apat etc etc

I'm not popular on tg nor active but I scrambled to save myself and i was a threat atleast where as you were kind of never ?
1271 days 8 hours ago
joey65409
All I’m saying you were saved by a twist and one of my allies were screwed because of it and I don’t think you can deny that.
1271 days 8 hours ago
Wade
Dudeci also have work ..and I'm 7 hours in front.. trust me ..you not the only one that struggled ...i just made it work better
1271 days 8 hours ago
joey65409
Some of us can’t be on our phones at work unlike you
1271 days 8 hours ago
Wade
I agree that twist saved me but how do u know I couldn't have won veto ? And also lets keep in mind I always had my power incase things went wrong

So there was other means of me staying too
1271 days 8 hours ago
Kmartt
Yes we love the drama
1271 days 8 hours ago
Kmartt
Fight fight fight
1271 days 8 hours ago
Wade
dude...i don't know where u think i work but neither can I sit on my phone all day but i still wanted to prove that just because I'm from another country with a different timezone  doesn't mean I'm not active...
1271 days 8 hours ago
Wade
there's always this perception that if you from another timezone u not going to be active

I've had people tell me i can't play because of timezones and I wanted to show that ..if u give your all to something that u view is important then u CAN and WILL make it work
1271 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
I was told to “reassess my life choices” for explaining how I was treated in the past. Maybe you should take some accountability for your actions.
1271 days 6 hours ago
Wade
Dude if i was a child molester

Why play with someone like that

There is no game I would ever play if I was being molested

Literaljy I asked u if u have any ANY problem with me and u said nope and we even talked for a while where I know i wasn't being indecent with anyone nor even you

If u don't want me to win thats fine ..but ive not acted weirdly with anyone in this game or logan would have known about it

You can say exactly what u want about me but I treated everyone normally in this game and in the wish

Vote for me because of my game not because of some personal vendetta and I blocked u so u won't have to worry ever again

Judge me on my game I played and thats the last time
1271 days 6 hours ago
Kmartt
Pedo really tryna defend himself huh 👋

open group

Holiday Cheer

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!