This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1257 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Welcome Wade and Joey to the final 2. One of you is going to win this game and one of you will fall just short and get second. These 7 Jurors you indirectly or directly got it. Jury you have 1 day and 17 hours to vote

Wait until Joey and Wade post opening statements before you post your question
1257 days 5 hours ago
joey65409
Hello Jury, this game has been a wild one I must say that but fun as well. Starting off in this game I clicked with a couple of people ben and apat. When Ben left I was still in a decent position in the game , I even managed to win Hoh at f10 and get out in my opinion a big threat before jury because Jiana I believe would’ve gone far in this game. As final 9 rolled around I manage to stay against Tyler where I thought I was done for thats why I used my extra vote but turns out I didn’t need it and really never needed it this entire game as I HAD 0 VOTES AGAINST  ME ! And the next week I stay once against unanimously, in part to my social game where i was with basically everyone left . And at this point the game takes a turn where it’s everyone vs sco and wade . Now me, Harry and dabu come up with a great plan to win this hoh but little do we know there was a twist that in my opinion saves wades ass in this game. If it wasn’t a vote to save rather than evict it would have been a lot easier and successful to get wade out of this house but poor apat really got robbed . I then have to scramble because I lose on of my closer allies in this game to no fault of a twist . I would have gone deep with you apat but you were really robbed imo. Then once again back to back weeks I get nominated with no votes to evict sadly during this another two of my closer allies get out against me again with no votes against me. Final 4 comes and I have a Great strategy in this veto competition it was a puzzle , a 99 piece black puzzle so I do the puzzle first and leave one piece out and then take a picture of it in my phone then restart it and do the puzzle based of the completed puzzle picture on my phone by first doing the outer part then taking a picture of the remaining pieces I need to do and then pausing the puzzle . From this point I would locate my next piece by looking at both pictures , then put in in the puzzle then pause again and repeat the process . I decided to get sco out as I believe he was the biggest threat to win this game at this point and I had a very good chance of making f2 making this move because I didn’t honk wade and dabu would take each other .
1257 days 4 hours ago
Wade
hey yall ...
So il summarize my game

When I came into this game and saw the cast...i immediately knew me and harry had previous beef and that we were not on good terms..so i had 2choices ..

1, I could get a alliance and target him,which would probably backfire since harry is more popular abd more liked

or 2, i could do something smart and include him in a alliance i made because then it will help me build trust with him and make it harder for him to go after me quickly since we in a allaince with a lot of other people

During that time I started to talk to people to try and gain trust as quickly as possible, most of all sco..my strategy at that point was to lay low until I felt I was going to be next

The game took a turning point when jiana, kmart and sco was on the block ..because of me building a connection with sco he told me he had a power to save 2 people from the block and he was going to use it to take kmart and himself off but I saw a opportunity.. so i told him to not use it and to keep it for us so that i could not only be protected by my immunity from eviction but also with his power

My game got shook when I found out another alliance was formed and the votes was going to be my aly rubes..that moment I knew me and sco was in danger and we'd have to start winning and thats when I started to win comps to not only protect me but my last aly sco

I feel like I deserve to win because I played a much better strategic game then joey..because Instead of targeting harry and putting myself in danger I chose the smarter approach..also by being loyal I got a lot of intel which I helped use to my better will

I played a better social game...remember im from another country so I technically should've been the least active however I love this game so much I can claim to be waaaay more active then joey even when I should've been sleeping I was up ..also English isn't my first language and I still did well in my communication skills also i talked with everybody every day whereas joey barely spoke to me unless I spoke to him

Challenge wise...i won the most challenges..yes some were luck based but most I won on my own nad my back was against the wall in a few too and I took joey to the endd because he was the weaker player out of probs the top7 onwards

There's some people who will still make themselves believe im a worse player then joey ..and if you feel like voting for joey there really isn't much I can do except tell why I played way  better

But I told myself ...win or lose ..i know deep down inside I played the better game and I know deep down inside you know it too.

Hope you guys respectt the game enough to put your differences with me aside and vote for the best
1257 days 4 hours ago
Kmartt
Alright ole wadey, since i actually respect the game I'll hear out whatever bullshi* you manage to stutter out
1257 days 4 hours ago
Kmartt
Wade: What is the most important alliance you made in this game?

Joey: Tell me why you deserve to win against a person Who was admittedly much more active than you
1257 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
I think I deserve to win because I was never seen as a target thus never ever in danger of going home, you guys had multiple chances to do so as I was up I believe 4 times and didn’t have one vote against me . You can say wade was more active sure ar the start but I don’t make it seem like I wasn’t active at all either , I was dealt with work a lot of times comps took place and that really hurt me as I couldn’t have won comps I believe I could have because I was at wor
1257 days 4 hours ago
Kmartt
Joey: What would you say was your biggest move? And I don't want to hear about your alliance did, i want to hear about what you did. If you don't have anything to claim for your own, that's totally fine. Games aren't just about making big moves
1257 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
My biggest move came at the final 4 I felt like sco was the biggest threat and I have been after him for a while and to finally succeed behind a great strategy to win that veto.
1257 days 4 hours ago
Eagles3256
This question is for the both of u why should we vote for u over your opponent
1257 days 4 hours ago
Wade
Wade: What is the most important alliance you made in this game?

It was the one I created at the start of the game with you.sco.apat.harry.rubes and me

I knew that bonds get formed early on so I wanted to capitalize on it by forming a alliance with many people to bond us together and to protect myself ..and it was one of the factors that helped us all at least make jury

Bonus was with sco...i normally look for one person i can put all my trust in and ye was there for me to vent..strategize and just talk with
1257 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
Tyler: I think you albums vote for me because I was never a threat in this game as said previously, not one time to my knowledge did someone want me out of this game
1257 days 4 hours ago
Kmartt
Honestly joey I'm going to keep hammering you with questions because as much as i hate wade right now, on the surface he played a much better game. I really want to hear abour your game. So far, your jury answers have been really disapointing

Joey: If you had to assign one trait to best describe each jury member who would it be and why. Also, compare them to a bb/survivor player if you have the knowledge to do so

Wade: What was your biggest mistake in this game (dont worry this isnt me being salty and trying to get you to apologize to me)
1257 days 3 hours ago
Scodawg79
Joey- why does wade not deserve to sit next to you.
Wade- why does joey not deserve to sit next to you.
Drag each others games, enough of the nice lol
1257 days 3 hours ago
Wade
kmart: What was your biggest mistake in this game (dont worry this isnt me being salty and trying to get you to apologize to me)

My biggest mistake was putting all my trust in people.. wgich I shouodnt have.  I sgouldve realized this is a game and people are going to get backstabbed so i shouldve known it

Also it was savage what I did to you but I just wanted u to feel how I felt
1257 days 3 hours ago
Wade
tyler -This question is for the both of u why should we vote for u over your opponent

Ypu should voye for me because I'm literally sitting here against gods plan ...i wasn't suppose to make it till here because I had peopple who wanted me out next but still I never gave up and threw in the towel because I wasn't going to go down without a fight

I was way more active then him even though i live in another timezone ...i won more comps then him..and i was a better strategist...he was never a threat because NOBODY  found him threatening

I'm pretty sure a lot of people wouldve taken him to the end over me ..he was mostly non active....wont a comp when he decided to try and concerning communication skills ..maybe he spoke a lot to tohers but I had to always drag a conversation out of him

So vote for me cause i was waaaaaay more socially active..won more comps..was seen as a threat atleast and actually had a game plan from day 1
1257 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
If you say so dabu
But I’ll do as you please lol jokes
Best trait for each jury member and comparing them to a bb player
Tyler: passionate and I would compare him to Ian in bb22 very under the radar player
Rubes: very nice but a floater and analyse bb21
Apat: apat is very caring and Jessie BB11 , robbed by a twist but played a great game
Cody: trustworthy and Memphis bb10 as he was very loyal to Dan and I felt like he was loyal atleast to me he was
Harry: honest and Angela as I feel like Harry was robbed of a final 3 and I wanted him to be there just sucks it didn’t work out that way
Sco: sneaky and I would compare him to Cody bb22 as I feel like he played the best overall game this season
Dabu: dedicated and paul bb19 as you were seen as the villain and seem to not be liked by the jury it seems

open group

Holiday Cheer

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!