This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1256 days 22 hours ago
Wade
Dude you literally are proof ..i played with you twice and wasn't even inappropriate.
The only reason you clinging to this is cause u pissed I got rid of you and u don't want me to win

Again I will say ..i personally asked harry if we cool and i even apologized if I was ever rude or anything to him and he excepted it and we spoke many times and he never gave the inclination he still had negativity to me and apparantly pretended we ok...and thats shady

Why wait until now to say something? Why not say it sooner

If i was being molested or whatever..there is NO WAY in playing with that person , or I inform the host that I dont feel comfortable..he literally did none of those things so suddenly now that I'm in finals suddenly looking for a reason to not let me win he decides to tell people

Thats shady

Also whatever beef me and harry have has got nothing to do with this gane unless someone else can come forward and say I was inappropriate with them too..

I should be judged on my gameplay that I played not because of some beef that happened years ago

And if u can't separate that then thats your problem

I know I was a way better player and like I said

Win or lose i knoo deep inside i deserved to win and many of you do too and that will be enough for me

With that said im done talking about shit that is getting blown way out of proportion

Its way too convenient to only come forward know that im in finals ...
1256 days 11 hours ago
Kmartt
Honestly, i actually do have a lot of problems with how i handled things yesterday in the jury but your so annoying that I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of knowing your right. 🤡👋
1256 days 11 hours ago
harrywasnak
I never claimed that you “molested” anyone. I said that you were predatory towards me in the past when I was a minor. I’m not a kid anymore so I can deal with my emotions thanks. I didn’t share how I felt at the start because BenP was already after me so I would’ve been guaranteed first boot. I don’t think I should have to sacrifice my chances in a game because someone that previously hurt me is playing.
1256 days 8 hours ago
Wade
You shouldve told the host and u had plenty of time to do it

How convenient isn't it you only say it now that im in finals ...it begs the question

If i hadn't made finals would this come up?

I think we both know the answer to that

Also i did apologize if I ever hurt you and u excepted if ..so if you can't move on then by all means do not vote for me but we actually spoke quite a lot and I believe I was decent with you and I thought we were OK..but i guess u were lying this whole game

All I can ask is to do the right thing and judge me based on how I played this game not for things that happened outside years ago

I played a better game then joey and you know it.and I know

I should be judged on what happened here thays only fair

So to end if off . I did apologize to you..you excepted it and told me there's no hard feelings and we even spoke daily and I know i was never inappropriate with you so I do feel like I do deserve the vote based on my gameplay

And i hope u are able to respect the game enough to see that

But I wish u all the best ...ans I hope u see that I actually am way different then I was

Thank you
1256 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
I did tell Logan at the start btw
1255 days 12 hours ago
Wade
I asked him ans all he said was "harry said yall had beef" thats all

Anyway i will just say it one more time

Judge me based on how I played this game ..cause i think thats only fair..and if u don't think I played better then joey then I will understand but I know i played better and I'm more deserving

open group

Holiday Cheer

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!