This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #4 - Maze Runner

Topic » Daily Challenge #4 - Maze..

1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
—Partial Credit to Kennel123—

This challenge is called “Maze Runner” and here’s how it works.

https://media.giphy.com/media/CFHOdSjYlFivG6osQz/giphy.gif

Before we begin, each team will select a solver, the rest of the team will be smashers.  Each team will have 3 forums labeled Wall #1, Wall #2, & Wall #3

On “GO”, the smashers must smash through all 3 walls in order, by getting the forums to 200 posts apiece.  Solvers can not help with this.

Smashers can not start on Wall #2 until Wall #1 is complete.
Smashers can not start on Wall #3 until Wall #2 is complete.

Once Wall #3 is complete, 1 smasher must post in the team’s maze forum: *places ball at broginning*

The solver must then must say UP, DOWN, RIGHT, & LEFT, in the correct sequence to move out of the maze in separate posts.

For Example, the first 2 posts are:
UP
UP

You must solve the maze in the shortest possible route, and can not make any extra movements, if you make extra movements, delete them.  Once you think you’ve SOLVED the maze, come back to this forum and post *ACHIEVES SWEET VICTORY*

I’ll then give you a check, if you’re the first to be correct, your team wins and is safe from the DOUBLE ELIMINATION.  If your team loses, you are not only eligible for the other team to vote you in when voting in 2 people, but you’ll have a 2/5 chance of flipping the kill card if you avoid that.  4/7 of the losers will be seeing elimination.

Questions?
1066 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
DO I HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PEE AND BE BACK IN TIME FOR THE CHALLENGE?!
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
yes
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
we won't start till sometime after :00 anyhow
1066 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
I'M BACK BITCHES
1066 days 6 hours ago
gethann
hi
1066 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
lol can i sit
1066 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
hi
1066 days 6 hours ago
stuartlittle16
we can post anything in the walls forums yes?
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
yes
1066 days 6 hours ago
mysterygame2
here
1066 days 6 hours ago
abstractjay
yo
1066 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
im sitting lol
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
I mean, if you don't want to help your team on the walls, fine I guess lmao
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok!  It's 7, I need the solvers

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!