This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #10 - Catch-22

Topic » Daily Challenge #10 - Catch-22

1080 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHECK IN
1080 days 14 hours ago
Novamax243
Hello
1080 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Red Team: Arek, Jan, Warren
Blue Team: Bryan, Nolan, John
Grey Team: Patrick, Raul, Charlie
1080 days 14 hours ago
Eilish
hi
1080 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
fuck this comp
1080 days 14 hours ago
MrBird
Honestly rooting for red team
1080 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
This challenge is called “Catch-22” and here’s how it works.

You have been divided into 3 teams of 3.  This challenge will be played in 2 rounds.

Red Team: Arek, Jan, Warren
Blue Team: Bryan, Nolan, John
Grey Team: Patrick, Raul, Charlie

In Round 1, each team will have a forum, your goal is to in 2 minutes say *collects ball* as many times as possible in that forum.  The two teams that collect the most balls in 2 minutes will advance to Round 2.  In the event of a tie, whichever team got the most balls first wins.

In Round 2, if your team makes it, your team will select a Thrower, a Catcher, and a Blocker.

In YOUR FORUM, the Thrower, Catcher, and OPPOSING Blocker will compete.

On “GO”, your thrower will try and throw balls to the catcher.  To throw a ball, they will say *throws ball*

The catcher will then have to catch the ball by saying *catches ball* before the opposing blocker blocks it by saying *blocks ball*

If the blocker blocks the ball first, the thrower can immediately throw another ball.  If the ball is caught before it is blocked, the catcher will then say *puts ball #_ in bin*.  After which, the thrower can throw another ball.

The number ball will be however many you’ve caught, not the amount thrown.  Blocked Balls will not be numbered. 

The team that transfers the most balls in 2 minutes will win and form the tribunal.   In the event of a tie, whichever team got the most balls first wins.

In BOTH rounds, I will not be posting “TIME” but rather I’ll be setting all your statuses to OUT and then turning “Only admins,officers and players can add posts/images in the group” ON/OFF accordingly” which will prevent you from posting.

This works better as I won’t have to delete extra posts ^^^

Questions?
1080 days 14 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hey
1080 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
So no questions?
1080 days 14 hours ago
Jxhn
hey
1080 days 14 hours ago
Arris
hiii
1080 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, so I mean if there are no questions, is everyone ready to begin?

I'm suspicious because there were no questions yesterday on S.W.A.T.
1080 days 14 hours ago
Novamax243
ready
1080 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
In Round 1, you're just spamming *collects ball* in your respective forums, the top 2 teams advance
1080 days 14 hours ago
MrBird
:3
1080 days 14 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Why can I still post?

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!