TEA BROTHER 2 - 1ST PLACE - WINNER
- Gabbie came into the game as an underestimated queen. She played up her ditzy side and truly showed off her strategic ability towards the end.
- Known for her iconic goodbye messages, Gabbie's gameplay of not being taken too seriously has been working.
- Gabbie was one of the minority to vote for Johnny to stay, however when Johnny thought she evicted him, he told her stuff that are too horrible that they couldn't be aired. Gabbie took it like a champ and decided to not let it affect her.
- After that vote, Gabbie was stuck in the minority side with Sara. However, she still had Steve from the other side in her corner.
- She flopped in her first few challenges, therefore had to rely on some social skills, even staying on call with Steve for hours not even talking about game.
- She kept a lot of information to herself, even being secretive towards production at some points.
- After Gabbie flew by the next few weeks while the bigger characters went after each other, she decided to make the move that would shock us all. Not only did she win an HOH based on memory, but she ended up nominating the biggest threat, her best friend Steve.
- Why would she get her final 2 out? Well, Gabbie was thinking jury votes at that point, she had already solidified herself socially, now it was time to solidify herself as a player who isn't just there for the iconic diary rooms or sheep anyone.
- After getting Steve out, Gabbie knew her best bet would be making finals with somebody the jury hates. When she won final HOH, she evicted Jack, the person who she thought had a higher chance of winning against her than Dee.
- Gabbie has survived being in minority, being a floptress, underestimated, stayed out of drama when she needed, made big moves when she could. She might not have had the most obvious strategy in terms of viewing, but she was able to get to the end in a way that didn't piss the jury off. Even while backstabbing her best friend, Gabbie was still likable, and that was her magic in this game.
- Thus, the first female winner of Tea Brother history is born. Congrats Gabbie!
- ''Billy, I like your dick, but I don't like you.''
- Possibly the first person cast for this season. Gabbie has wanted to play since the middle/end of Tbb1.
- Her win is iconic yet controversial, some may say it was due to a bitter jury against Deeanna, others say it was definitley deserved.
- Gabbie lived up to her intro video! ''i'm not here to make friends, i'm not here to make fans. I'm here to WIN!'' Relive it here! https://tengaged.com/blog/karim/8138687/meet-gabbie-tea-brother-2
- Her Goodbye messages have been iconic.
- She is the only person this season to receive a strike! She missed Sara's eviction due to data issues.
- Her assassin was Heather, the first person evicted this game!
- Iconic moments in the Jury music videos, with up to almost 8 outfit changes.
- Playing the final 3 endurance HOH in a public restaurant. Dedication or Madness?
- Never watched BB before entering the game.
- Never had to send nudes for safety.
- Singing Malibu's song.
CONGRATS on your win Gabbie! Very much deserved. Not only did you play the game, but you also managed to be entertaining doing it.
We are proud to present you as the WINNER of Tea Brother 2!
CATCH UP ON THE LATEST EPISODES IN HERE (including the FINAL)
Leave a comment