TEA BROTHER 2 - 2ND PLACE - FINALIST
- This fairly unknown girl auditioned, and as much as we liked her, mike and I had no idea she would possibly be one of the main characters in this epic season.
- Pretty quiet at the beginning, after being nominated the first 2 weeks, Dee had no choice but to come out of her shell and play.
- Third week she gets HOH, takes this opportunity to further form connections with the house.
- Has an amazing friendship with Eliserose, who becomes her main feminist partner.
- Her HOH was sort of ruined with the diamond veto Sara won, the person Sara put up went home. This was also the week Sara called Deeanna fat in public, and the outrage commenced. The epic rivalry started.
- Instead of laying down, Dee kept fighting, decided to stay strong with all the body shaming, Tengaged's support possibly helped her in that case.
- With Elise, she had a side alliance with both Jack and Billy separately.
- So Elise went @ 10th pre jury, and Dee has noticed her side alliance Jack and Billy did not fight for her to stay, this is when she found out, she only has herself in the game.
- She decided to get away from Billy who was clearly playing all sides, but stuck with Jack who become her next main loyal ally. At this point, they both realized they will need each other (thus the iconic dee/jack partnership evolves).
- Dee's social game is underrated. People think she didn't talk to enough people, but she actually had a good enough relationship with Malibu who never put her up in both HOH's, made a deal with Zack and Jordyn so she wouldn't go on the block (then breaking both those deals to ensure her and her final 2 get to the end).
- Deeanna is for sure the Danielle Reyes to Jack's Jason. (He got 3rd, and her 2nd). Ultimatley, Dee has broken too many jury hearts and couldn't get the majority votes to win. Did she have poor jury management? Did her taco chat friends annoy the houseguests too much? Were the jury just bitter she slayed them all? Should they blame themselves for underestimating her? I think her loss is a combination of all these things. I can't blame the - She got 2nd place at a vote of 5-2 (the 2 people who voted her are Jack and Jordyn).
- At the end, Dee has had the biggest journey, and I am proud to award her the title of TBB queen. This bad bitch NEVER gave up.
Random Iconic Moments:
- The shock of seeing Zack as the intruder, thinking it was going to be riley (bottom gay aussie boy known as rahrah).
- Shaking that ass in the Jury music video no matter how much body shaming came her way.
- Crying during a couple evictions
- Making up with her rival Sara post game. jury but I can't blame her underrated game. A loss is a loss no matter how you see it.
- 2ND PLACE in Tengageds Favorite vote.
Love you queen and thanks for playing. Making final 2 after being nominated week 1, Legend.
CATCH UP ON THE LATEST EPISODES IN HERE (including the FINAL)
Leave a comment