Shit, it's been a full year since I went Vegetarian. A year ago today was the beginning of a very long long year for me and it feels like it's been forever. I'm Vegan now and I encourage everyone who wants to go Pescatarian/Vegetarian/Vegan or reduce the amount of animal products they eat/use to do so <3. It's really not as hard as you might think :)
To get eggs the chickens are placed in cages their entire life and likely suffer injury while all makes chicks are sent into a grinder to meet their death. To make milk you must rape YES RAPE a cow by sticking your entire up inside of them to artificially make then pregnant while they live awful lives tied up 24/7. Make cows will be made into veal and female ones will grow up to make milk and get raped more than 10 times in their lives with ourgrown utters until they die very prematurely and made into meat. Other males will grow up to be de horned, mark with hot iron poles, and then slaughtered harshly. #GoVegan
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/YasGaga/7292848/honestly-if-you-eat-meat -19 yikers
Edit: BUT i still got #GoVegan trending
You're disgusting. If everyone went vegetarian/vegan
- World hunger would LITERALLY stop
- Global warming would begin to reverse itself
- The 56 Billion animals that die a year due to meat industry would live on
- Animal overpopulation would NOT happen as all animals are FORCE BRED
- You would live a longer and happier life
- The entire would does better
- Your chance of a heart attack as a meat eater is 50% while a vegan or vegetarian's is only 15% as well as you chance of cancer tremendously dropping.
Meat and dairy is disgusting and I dont understand why people still continue to slaughter billions of innocent animals EVERY YEAR only for taste.
If you want world peace and to end world hunger there is just one thing you must do.
STOP EATING MEAT AND DAIRY
If you would like to see more about where your food is coming from please watch this documentary called "Earthlings"
I'm happy to be a vegan and hope i help some of you see what's really wrong with the world.
#GoVegan #SaveTheWorld #castings #survivor #hunger #stars