This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blogs #15--

#15--

jhelsdon2478

Top 15 stars allies! #1

2 jhelsdon2478, Nov 23, 2015

Coming in at #1... drumroll please!!! .
kooldude1991
Sam is the most amazing player and friend I could ask for on this site when it comes to stars.  He and I have played so many together and I love playing with him soooo much, he and I have been nommed 4 times together, but he wins most polls.. :-)  I just realized that my top two stars allies are both mormon...thats interesting.  :-)   I will always remember our chats on call during stars and you trying to not talk while your mom is lecturing you about identity theft and internet predators.  :-)   That might have been the most awkward but fun call ever.
I will remember when you moved from Alaska right to Utah, which was so cool, i remember us having a very long chat about the move and what life would be like for you in Utah.  You are truly an amazing friend and the one stars ally that I would totally like cut an ear off for.  You are fabulous and I hope we can catch up really soon!!!!!
#15-- Valdamien
#14-- MichaelAravind and mminervini219
#13-- smi9127
#12-- spookie
#11-- jaaps101
#10-- EricCartman
#9--  Superman11
#8--  KarmaSutra
#7--  DaBomb
#6--  Koolness234
#5--  Boots22
#4--    Sweet_Susan
#3--  mrkkkkyle
#2--  jetsrock12
#1--  kooldude1991

jhelsdon2478

Top 15 stars allies! #2

2 jhelsdon2478, Nov 23, 2015

Coming in at #2 and just falling short of the top spot....
jetsrock12
AJ, I freaking love you, you are like the best person that I have played with and only one more person on all of tengaged that I would trust more with my stars life.   You are amazing and I remember so many great moments playing stars with you.  I remember us chatting on call, laughing at a bunch of craziness happening in the game.  I know you have never nommed me and I have never ever ever nommed you, not even to save my own ass.... We have played so many stars together and ironically have never been nommed together, thats amazing!  I remember helping you out and buying you T's so you could join a stars, and then I didn't get in during the enrollment....(dull).   
This last stars was the best though in terms of fun, because our laughter was awesome when I went up for 14th with black0ut247 ...and then you went up right after with Halloween.  You know more about me than most people on this site and I am thankful for your friendship every single day on this site!   Thank you so much!!!
#15-- Valdamien
#13-- smi9127
#12-- spookie
#11-- jaaps101
#10-- EricCartman
#9--  Superman11
#8--  KarmaSutra
#7--  DaBomb
#6--  Koolness234
#5--  Boots22
#4--    Sweet_Susan
#3--  mrkkkkyle
#2--  jetsrock12

jhelsdon2478

Top 15 stars allies! #3

1 jhelsdon2478, Nov 23, 2015

Coming in at #3, and so close to the top spot.....
mrkkkkyle
I love kyle!  he was by far head and shoulders above the rest of these people so far in trustworthiness.  He and I have played a couple stars together, and he and I were nommed together for 4th once when finally our final 2 was sniffed out by dannyjr0587 and a couple of other people in that game.  I made finals that game, but Kyle you are a great friend and game player and I would trust you all the time!  You are one of my best friends on this site, and I am bummed you haven't been around much.  I wish we could play more games together and dominate!  :-)   I would love to meet you IRL too if you are ever in New York City!
#15-- Valdamien
#13-- smi9127
#12-- spookie
#11-- jaaps101
#10-- EricCartman
#9--  Superman11
#8--  KarmaSutra
#7--  DaBomb
#6--  Koolness234
#5--  Boots22
#4--    Sweet_Susan
#3--  mrkkkkyle

jhelsdon2478

Top 15 stars allies! #5

1 jhelsdon2478, Nov 22, 2015

Getting into the top 5 at #5 is......
Boots22
I love Darcy So much, I am thankful for his friendship on here and when he and I joined stars a while back it was the most fun that I had had in a very long time.  Talking to Darcy every day change on call was so awesome and we were working together, I could always count on him.  I have never nominated him at all and would never nom him in stars, he's way too nice to nom him.  I hope that in the future now that he got his very well deserved stars win, he will join again and we can work together!  I love working with you in stars and other games, Darcy!  Thank you so much for being a great friend!
#15-- Valdamien
#13-- smi9127
#12-- spookie
#11-- jaaps101
#10-- EricCartman
#9--  Superman11
#8--  KarmaSutra
#7--  DaBomb
#6--  Koolness234
#5--  Boots22

jhelsdon2478

Top 15 stars allies! #6

Coming in at #6, just outside of the top 5.......
koolness234
You would have been in the top 5, but you screwing me out of finals in the stars you won really cost you a position as an ally.  I thought I could trust you with anything, but you kept the Biggest secret from me in that stars that you and gaiaphagee were a final two for like 2 weeks, which is just sooooo dumb, considering that I kept you safe SOOOOO many times when you and Chris were the nom set, splitting to keep either you safe or putting you up with someone you could beat that game.   I had to do that but, then you ultimately had the last laugh getting me out at 4th against, shonaynay ruining the final 3 deal that I thought you, me and Chris had... we all could have made f3 if you had just put up Chris, because I really feel that he would have beaten Tom.  Reason why you are on this list is that you helped me learn how to play stars and I am thankful for your friendship, that right now is totally in repair mode.  I hope we can talk soon, I miss you and think you are really funny and a great guy!
#15-- Valdamien
#13-- smi9127
#12-- spookie
#11-- jaaps101
#10-- EricCartman
#9--  Superman11
#8--  KarmaSutra
#7--  DaBomb
#6--  Koolness234

jhelsdon2478

Top 15 stars allies! #7

0 jhelsdon2478, Nov 22, 2015

Coming in at #7.............is........
DaBomb
Pierce is a great friend and ally and I would play stars with him any day!  He is a true friend and ally and I was very pleased that he ended up with his stars win.  I had an active hand in making sure that Pierce made the finals in that game and he totally knows it. :-)  At final 5, I was getting evicted to unknown JoeDaManXD, so I was like hmmmm I didn't want him to win, and I didn't want mack3199 to win either, and I was making sure that AmandaP wasn't winning either.  So I remember locking in to let Pierce go unnominated, and probably getting him the victory.  I was glad when the other two in finals didn't win.  :-)  Pierce is a great friend and I was very very happy when he won stars 345!
So Far:
#15-- Valdamien
#13-- smi9127
#12-- spookie
#11-- jaaps101
#10-- EricCartman
#9--  Superman11
#8--  KarmaSutra
#7--  DaBomb

jhelsdon2478

Top 15 stars allies! #8

2 jhelsdon2478, Nov 22, 2015

Coming in at #8 is..........
KarmaSutra
Joel is a great stars ally to have when he likes you.  :-)  If he's mad at you, forget it, but I still love Joel as a stars player because he is great when he is thinking rationally.  Playing games with him is hard as if you nom him he goes crazy and flips out, but he's hated on the site and in the stars when he and I were nommed together in stars 315 for 8th, he and I were working very closely together and when I got nommed with him, I at least knew I stood a chance at staying in the poll.  When the rest of the cast was people like maxi1234, Phenomanimal, and @heat  I counted my blessings it wasn't with them.  I do like working with Joel though, he's been nothing but cool to me.
So Far:
#15-- Valdamien
#13-- smi9127
#12-- spookie
#11-- jaaps101
#10-- EricCartman
#9--  Superman11
#8--  KarmaSutra

jhelsdon2478

Top 15 stars allies! #9

3 jhelsdon2478, Nov 22, 2015

Coming in at #9 is..........
superman11
Sam is my ride or die brother from Chicago!  I am so happy when I see sam in stars with me because I know that he and I are definitely going to be working together no matter what side of the game we are on, the same or the opposite.  We have shared information together and always support each other if we are not in stars together.  I hope he gets a win soon, but if I'm in that cast, I hope I get it first...... Love ya Sam!   Lets play again soon okay?
So Far:
#15-- Valdamien
#13-- smi9127
#12-- spookie
#11-- jaaps101
#10-- EricCartman
#9 --- Superman11

jhelsdon2478

Top 15 stars allies! #10

2 jhelsdon2478, Nov 22, 2015

Coming in at #10 is.......
EricCartman
AJ is an amazing ally and friend!  I am so thankful that I played stars with you and you and I got to work together from beginning to end in that game.  I remember you went up for 4th I think in the stars that we went really far and got evicted by a very slim margin, I wanted you to make finals in that game, too.  It really sucked that you got evicted because I was definitely closest to you that game.  You have a been a great friend to me in other games too.  I hope we can reconnect and play a game again very very very soon!  Hit me up!
So Far:
#15-- Valdamien
#13-- smi9127
#12-- spookie
#11-- jaaps101
#10-- EricCartman

jhelsdon2478

Top 15 stars allies! #11

Coming in at #11......
jaaps101
This noob was doing everything by private message on tengaged which made it really hard to work with him in stars, but I had a hunch that he and I would be great teammates and we were, rocking it to final 6, and getting nommed together, and he squeaked out the win in the poll, obviously getting the noob support.  I really enjoyed getting to know you that stars jaaps!  :-)  I know we have seen each other in different games here on the site and I am always happy to call you a friend and ally!  Hope you get to the color level to join more stars!  You are a good player, GET SKYPE though!
So Far:
#15-- Valdamien
#13-- smi9127
#12-- spookie
#11-- jaaps101

jhelsdon2478

Top 15 stars allies! #12

Coming in at #12 is.....
spookie
I love spookie!  When we have played games together, I know that I have a great friend, and someone to work with 1000%  He is awesome to me and has been an amazing ally!  In stars, he and I have had lots of awesome chats together and I really enjoy the time on call with Farooq.  Its awesome to have a friend halfway around the world.  I am happy to play any game on this site with him, because he is a genuine awesome guy!  I hope we can play again soon man!  If you ever come to NYC, please let me know so we can hang out!
#15-- Valdamien
#13-- smi9127
#12-- spookie

TRENDING  Most mentioned now

TOP TODAY!!  Top voted in last 24 hours