This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Reunion

Topic » The Reunion

1334 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
Jesy : Well i said after the show, So there's no clips for Alanis to show so it could be true grant...
1334 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I heard it you were telling her to walk off the set because you knew ck was a threat to you.”
*yasmin flips her hair*
1334 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Alanis listens to production through her earpiece*
Alanis: We have no footage of Grant and Sylvia making out, unfortunately. But if Grant tried to solicit August after the show we have no idea whether that actually happened.
*she smirks*
1334 days 20 hours ago
Scarelet
*August smiles*

August: "a lady never tells."
1334 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
Glance to grant* cloud...your judgement *chuckles* whatever. You went after me, the one person who had no problem with you and you went down the damn freaking grave and degrading me fully. So idk if we are gonna be "cool" grant but ill accept this *apologie*
1334 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy would be shocked at what august says*
https://media.giphy.com/media/VHqeGf8VPyxINZVQP1/giphy.gif
1334 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
(Setting up sumn real quck)
1334 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
Thanks Aly. You're the best.
*He's content thinking they gonna be allies next season which is the only reason he even apologized*
1334 days 20 hours ago
KingGeek
*Destiny crosses her legs, laughing to herself*
1334 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
Looks and sigh*
1334 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia smiles, listening to everything*

(Put some polls up! I’ll leave them open for the next half hour and close them, announce the results, allow a lil more time and prob close the reunion in an hour or so)
1334 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy sips her drink because of grant going silent when August is clearly saying the rumours are true*
1334 days 19 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia looks at Jesy next to her, raising an eyebrow and offering her drink to clink*
Acacia: Speechless, it seems.
*laughs quietly*
1334 days 19 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy clinks drinks with Acacia* Definitely, He barks but doesn't bite *Laughs quietly*
1334 days 19 hours ago
Maya10
Snort and cough up the laugh*

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!