This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Hitting the Fan

Topic » Episode 5: Hitting the Fan

1375 days 23 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia laughs*
Acacia: I’m sure they did. But they’ll be left disappointed if they want another, because I’m not willing to go through that again.
1375 days 23 hours ago
Symmetry888
She nods. "It's really getting close to the end of all this, isn't it?" she asks, raising an eyebrow. "After this, there will only be 6 of us."
1375 days 22 hours ago
dvs194
Acacia: And more importantly, the Final. We’re almost done ladies, I’d guess less than a week before we’re headed home.
*she looks between them*
Acacia: So, if production asks you back, would you accept? As of right now, obviously things might change in the future.
1375 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira leans back in her chair. "I'd say yes to coming back for another season. I feel like this has been a really good experience for me." She glances to her. "What about you?"
1375 days 22 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia hums*
Acacia: I think I’d say yes too, honestly. It’s been fun getting my hands dirty and proving that I am capable of competing.
*she looks at Elvira*
Acacia: Honestly, love, I’d agree with that assessment. You’re still yourself, obviously, but you seem to be more comfortable with socializing and you’ve won more competitions than I honestly would’ve expected of you at the start. I find it lovely.
1375 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira brushes some hair out of her face. "I've never been the most social person. This has been a real challenge for me, but not a bad one." She looks at her. "And you've definitely shown you're capable. I mean, at the start of the game we were all completely different."
1375 days 22 hours ago
Rain848
(Sorry got caught up in a reading)
*She looks at them*
I’d definitely come back just to do an elimination honestly
1375 days 22 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia raises an eyebrow, nodding at Julie*
Acacia: I think Julie’s stayed much the same. Bloody schemer.
*she winks at her*
Acacia: Plus, you comes from a competitive environment on Big Brother already. So it’d make sense that it wouldn’t change you too drastically, unlike those of us that haven’t experienced this kind of competition.
1375 days 22 hours ago
Rain848
Haha this was way more different. There’s a lot more paranoia with big brother. Here it’s more in your face in my opinion
*She shrugs and looks at Elvira*
When we first became partner I was like damn we are not gonna click then we did and I was so glad honestly
1375 days 22 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia smiles a little sadly, looking between Julie and Elvira*
Acacia (Confessional): I wish Aly had made it this far with me. She was making such lovely progress on her self-confidence in the couple weeks she’d been here, I wonder how she’s doing now?
1375 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira smiles at her. "I thought I was going to be miserable here, honestly. And that I might self-evict. It was surprising how much this game changed things for me."
1375 days 22 hours ago
Rain848
That’s good glad it could be a learning experience for you as well
1375 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
She nods. "I do kind of wonder how the others are doing now that they're out of the game now..."
1375 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
Honestly same like Sylvia is she like still alive and all
1375 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
*Grant heads to bed.*

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!