This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Hitting the Fan

Topic » Episode 5: Hitting the Fan

1351 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
-Fox looks at the 3 of them-
   Well I'll let the 3 of y'all talk then.
-He gets up and heads inside-

Confessional: I still think it's me going down there. The arena is my second home.
1351 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
*She looks at Ashley*
I nominated him so im leaning towards him at the moment
1351 days 12 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia raises an eyebrow*
Acacia (Confessional): Wait... so we’ve gone from him yesterday saying he *wants* to go on and that he just wants to compete, to today him asking for someone else to get sent in? What’s going on??
1351 days 12 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia stands up, following Fox inside*
Acacia: Okay so wait, what do you want me to do tonight? You seem to’ve changed your mind since yesterday.
1351 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
-Fox turns around looking at Acacia-
   I don't know what I want anymore. Sometimes I want to be here and other times I just want to leave. The real reason why I went in for you is because, I wanted to play Russian Roulette with my game. Besides I think both of them might vote me in or maybe Ashley might gun for Destiny.
1351 days 12 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia crosses her arms*
Acacia: What happened? You were so motivated for so much of the game. Why do you not seem to care anymore, hun?
1351 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
*Looks at Ashley*
Bitch we got to vote him in, what if he picks Grant to go against that would be BIG
1351 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
Fox: I had to really play this game full force since day 1. That's why I started to try and win challenges to keep me from getting nominated or getting called out. But by me winning challenges that put an even bigger target on my back. So is at the point now, if I don't win, I'm getting nominated.
   -He sighs-
1351 days 12 hours ago
dvs194
*she frowns*
Acacia: That’s true. You’ve definitely had to fight to be here. But if you want me to try and get the vote to go Destiny and keep you out I can. You’re my number one mate in here, and I want to do right by you because you’ve had my back all this time.
1351 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
Fox: You could try, but I bet Julie is out there campaigning very hard to put me in.
1351 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
Fox: But if it ends up being me out there, I'll try my best to come back like usual.
1351 days 12 hours ago
dvs194
*she winks at him*
Acacia: I believe it. But I’ll do what I can to make sure you’re safe.
1351 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
Fox: Good luck.
   -He walks back to his room laying down on his bed-
1351 days 12 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia sighs, shaking her head. She walks off*
1351 days 12 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Ashley nods at Julie*
Honestly I am happy that you and Acacia are safe, because you are the closest to me in the house. Whoever goes in does not bother me, but I honestly don't see difference between nominating Grant or Fox, because they will definitely choose to fight each other.

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!