This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Hitting the Fan

Topic » Episode 5: Hitting the Fan

1335 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Ashley sits in the backyard in a meditative pose. She smiles at the camera*
Ashley: Here is what you missed last time!

**Last time on The Challenge**

August survives his first elimination, sending Jay and Faith home. Cracks begin to show in the usually-friendly house when Acacia nominates Julie for elimination. Following their fight and an elimination for the ages, August was sent home by Fox and the house is divided down the middle.

(Will open after the first challenge is complete)
1335 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
**Episode is now Open!**

*Fox, Grant and Destiny shiver their way upstairs to deliberate, while the rest of the challengers hurry into the bathroom for warm showers.*
*Acacia enjoys the heat and the steam, her face upturned into the water*
1335 days 20 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Ashley walks around the house in patient*
1335 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia turns off the shower, drying off*
1335 days 20 hours ago
Symmetry888
After her shower, Elvira heads outside to lay on a poolside chair. She frowns at the sky, thinking over her options.

Confessional: "I've always been closest to Julie, but by the looks of it... the odds aren't too great on that side of the house. I need to decide where I want to be. With Julie or with Acacia. It seemed really clear to me earlier, but seeing how weak we both are physically I'm starting to have doubts."
1335 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
*Looks at Ashley*
I haven’t had the chance to talk to destiny yet about getting that trio out. I don’t know if anyone has
1335 days 20 hours ago
bad18life
-Fox takes a seat and stares at the nomination keys-
1335 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia is standing at the mirror, drying her hair*
1335 days 20 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Ashley turns to Julie*
I have not talked strategy with Destiny at all. She kinds of scares me to be honest. When i was doing her palm reading, I saw somethings from her past that I didn't tell her I now know. Her energy is very strong, but her mind .. eh.
1335 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
I’m hoping her beef with Jesy is existent and hopefully Grant does something as well
1335 days 20 hours ago
bad18life
( How long do we have too? )
1335 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
*locks in zjesy*
1335 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
(I’ll give 35 more minutes for deliberation)
1335 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia walks through the house, seeing Ashley and Julie talking. She walks past them, heading outside and sitting on a lounger, watching the rain outside the glass*
1335 days 20 hours ago
Symmetry888
Confessional: "Maybe I just need to get Ashley to teach me some meditation and I'll figure it out."

Elvira sees Acacia heading outside. "Hey."
1335 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia smiles at Elvira*
Acacia: Hey love. We’re not the strongest girls but we definitely brought it to that challenge anyways, yeah?

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!