This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 Challenges and Eliminations

Topic » Episode 1 Challenges and..

1363 days 18 hours ago
dvs194
(So I’ve decided that when it comes to Challenges instead of having be an RP scenario I’ll type out a lil scene to show everything that happens. So at 4 I’ll be closing number submissions and typing that up and once that’s posted the RP will open up)
1363 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira's number is 358
1363 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
Julie’s Number is 318
1363 days 18 hours ago
Demgirl6
Colton’s number is 390
1363 days 18 hours ago
dvs194
*Number submissions are closed. Getting the scene together now*
1363 days 18 hours ago
dvs194
Color Me Exhausted

*Each contestant is assigned a specific color ball, and they are tasked with finding three balls with their color where they are hidden throughout this stretch of forest in the fastest amount of.*

*Grant, Ashley and Cain can’t seem to find their balls, running out of time. Everyone else finishes.*

*Alanis smiles at the contestants*
Alanis: Congratulations everyone! You’ve completed your first challenge! Well... almost everyone.
*clears her throat*
Alanis: Anyway. The teams are going to be as follows.

Red Team: Fox and Jesy
Orange Team: Angelle and Destiny
Lime Green Team: Sylvia and CK
Forest Green Team: Faith and Ashley
Light Blue Team: Cain and Colton
Dark Blue Team: Elvira and Julie
Purple Team: Yasmin and Sam
Black Team: August and Grant
Pink Team: Acacia and Alyxandria
White Team: Kate and Jay

Alanis: The three teams that completed this challenge with the fastest average time will make up The Tribunal. They are, in no particular order:

Alanis: The Orange Team (Angelle and Destiny), the White Team (Kate and Jay), and the Pink Team (Acacia and Alyxandria). Each pair will nominate another pair for elimination tomorrow night.

*she grins*

Alanis: Now, off with you! You’ve got a huge forest villa to explore! Have fun!

*she bounces off, leaving the shell-shocked contestants to climb onto the bus in their new pairings*
1363 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
1362 days 20 hours ago
dvs194
(Hey y’all, elimination will begin in a little more than an hour and a half. Wanted to post how this first one is going to work (working on tweaking the formula but for now making it work))

(So, at 4 PM RP in the house will close temporarily and we will all report here. There will be a 10 minute grace period to let people show up, and which point each group in the tribunal, Destiny and Angelle, Acacia and Aly, and Kate and Jay, will post their choice of nominee. If two groups happen to post the same one, that choice will automatically be the one going into elimination.)

(I will give 10 minutes from that point for the chosen group to show up. If they are not present, they will automatically be removed from the game without an elimination comp. if they are present, they then choose another group that isn’t in the tribunal to compete against. Another 10 minute interval will be given, and if the second selected group doesn’t show up, they get the boot. If both groups (or at least one representative from each) are present, then the competition will commence, and you will be given further instruction)
1362 days 19 hours ago
dvs194
(Oooh, and another thing. The nominations will be made on an individual level. So each member of each tribunal pair will place their own vote.)
1362 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Do we RP here?]]
1362 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Looks outside*
1362 days 18 hours ago
dvs194
*the bus pulls up to what looks like some sort of darkwood Roman-style amphitheater in the midst of a bunch of trees, with a viewing section, a staircase down, and a floor that is set up with whatever competition is set up*
*Alanis is standing at the floor, smiling up at everyone*
Alanis: Hey you guys! File on into the viewing section with the tribunal by their partners on my right, your left. Thanks!
(Please post some form of check-in post so I can keep track of who is present. I’ll give about ten minutes until nominations)

*Acacia stands in the tribunal area, taking a deep breath and flipping her hair over her shoulder*
1362 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira is being goth and bitter next to Julie.
1362 days 18 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy gets off the bus and takes a deep breath*
(Here)
1362 days 18 hours ago
Demgirl6
Colton: *he's there like yeehaw :)*

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!