This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | All Stars

Topic » REUNION | All Stars

1277 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
ParvatiS
Questions for the hosts:

1. favorite thing about me
2. which season was your favorite and why

1. Your personality girl. I LOVE IT!

2. All Stars is my favorite season now because I was able to see all C&A stories merging into one and it was one my favorite moments this year. I remember talking with Ali before the season starts that I was dying to see an Summer and Callia alliance because that would be such a crossover of my favorite players.
1277 days 16 hours ago
ParvatiS
2 min agoChandelier
franzella
chan and ali, who did y’all think was going to win before the season and who did y’all want to win

Ok so I didn't had a for sure guess of who was winning but I remember saying Tyler had a strong chance at this.

As long as who I wanted to see winning... I rooted a lot for Summer and Callia to win because they were two people that I was looking forward to seeing playing again since before the All Stars selection started

It's funny because I knew you would pick me the moment you announced an All Stars season
1277 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
Kmartt
Do you think I'm one of the better players in C&A history because of my longevity in both games (yes this is an ego booster)

I do! Getting to final tribal is so HARD and you did it TWICE! This is amazing man. You're one of the best C&A players.
1277 days 16 hours ago
Jaychris
As long as who I wanted to see winning... I rooted a lot for Summer and Callia to win because they were two people that I was looking forward to seeing playing again since before the All Stars selection started

What about me? :(
1277 days 16 hours ago
crazybone5000
live footage of chandler reading my confessionals planning to take summer out:

https://media.tenor.com/images/0405e4797a1f54c3357b8915a63b21c7/tenor.gif
1277 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
^relatable alfie lol
1277 days 16 hours ago
CruelSummer
That was chandler when I went out with two idols
1277 days 16 hours ago
franzella
question for the hosts:

which players improved the most from their previous season to this season?
1277 days 16 hours ago
LaylaLove
Im always so boring at confessionals lmao
1277 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Did you guys honestly expect a winner to win again and if you did who did you guys think had the best chances out of the 4?
1277 days 16 hours ago
tokio
Kmartt
Oh also can you give a runner up ranking from all seasons i never see those

CALLIA
FRANZ
LOGAN
KAI
TYLER
HONG
JUSTIN
ZACH
GABY
1277 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
Kmartt
Oh also can you give a runner up ranking from all seasons i never see those

1. Callia
2. Kai
3. Hufus
4. Logan
5. Tyler
6. Franz
7. Hong
8. Justin
9. Zach
1277 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Tyler is way too low on that list
1277 days 16 hours ago
Carrotboyo
Shoot I just got here my bad guys
1277 days 16 hours ago
LaylaLove
Justin <3

open group

C&A Survivor XXIII

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!