This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Quest Challenge #5

Topic » Quest Challenge #5

1392 days 11 hours ago
nmh95
8 PM EST Sunday
1392 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
hello!
1392 days 9 hours ago
Arris
hiii
1392 days 9 hours ago
J2999
Here
1392 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
hiii
1392 days 9 hours ago
nmh95
Checked in:
Yellow
- James
- Arek

Red
- Christian
- Chili
1392 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
sj
1392 days 9 hours ago
Letal
Hi
1392 days 9 hours ago
nmh95
Checked in:
Yellow
- James
- Arek

Red
- Christian
- Chili
- Peter
- Scott
1392 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
well looks like red wins!
1392 days 9 hours ago
Arris
me when we dnt have enough ppl to compete

history likes to repeat itself
1392 days 9 hours ago
FighterMan
ij
1392 days 9 hours ago
nmh95
Checked in:
Yellow
- James
- Arek
- Ahmed

Red
- Christian
- Chili
- Peter
- Scott
1392 days 9 hours ago
nmh95
Alright, that's enough for now!

Lets get to the rules
1392 days 9 hours ago
Letal
guess we'll have to work for it
1392 days 9 hours ago
nmh95
Center Yourself
I hope everyone is getting acquainted with some of their new team members, because you’re gonna need lots of teamwork tonight. Tonight, you’ll be playing Center Yourself.

Here’s how it works:

On my go, you will have 20 minutes to have as many users message me as possible. They need to mail me the phrase ADDS DISTANCE TO YELLOW TEAM or ADDS DISTANCE TO RED TEAM.

You want to ADD distance to the OPPOSITE Team, giving them as much distance as possible.

Any user can mail me up to 5x. After the 5th mail they’ve sent, it will no longer count.

Remember you are wanting to add distance to THE OTHER TEAM.

After 20 minutes, I’ll tally the distance and create two forums for each team. On my go, 3 team members will will take turns getting back to the center by posting *takes one step*. You won’t know you’ve won this challenge until I post in your forum that you’re done. Keep in mind though, you must go in order.

Team Member 1, then Team Member 2, then Team Member 3, and then start the cycle over again.

First team to get back to the center, wins Immunity, a Key for their team, and a clue to the hidden immunity idol. The other team will be voting someone off their team tomorrow night.

Any Questions?

open group

Quest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!