This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Kadavu |..

610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
**LOGAN GETS 13TH**
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:7

It was tough to vote Logan as he is a cool person, and we get along well, but ultimately, i have to do what i think will help me get to the end and win. and now he probably hates me as this is the 2nd time i voted him out pre-merge in a game. but i guess you cant please everyone in these games.

And now i have made the merge and it feels great. 4 merge appearances in 7 seasons is good for someone like me. and now we have a endurance challenge and i am going to give it my all for the next 48 hours. I know that it is important to be safe in the first merge challenge as craziness happens at that point. and i also want the clue to the merge idol, i want to gain power for myself. Any chance i can have to look good at the end, i will take it.

But i also know that i have to be cutthroat when need to in the merge, i dont see everyone in my alliance making the final 5. moves will happen, and i want to be the one making the moves, but as always, it all depends on timing. So, as long as there is no constant idol plays like in Norway, then i will have a chance.
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Charl (THEChanelOberlin) Confessional EP:7

conf merge bitchhhh this is gonna b interesting for sure ..... we have our 5 person alliance me/ikah/james/tokio/jordan, i can't see that lasting crazily long tho as i feel tokio's gonna want to split off, and will expect me to go w him. outside of that, i have my connection w brady, which hopefully also means a connection w sag (which ill try and cultivate further). i spoke to james about getting me/him/ikah to try and form close bonds with deena/keefe/robby so that we're protected from that angle, hopefully we can get it done but tbh i find deena so hard to talk to she gives me literally nothinggggg.... the biggest question marks for me are basically all of ono... deena/keefe/robby/zach/sag... i kinda vibe w sag tbh but we havent talked anyyy game
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
James (kingjames) Confessional EP:7

1.        Confessional : Welp I thought I had that immunity didn’t think someone would get 26 tho god dam. Oh well at least was jordan and he shared the clue with the alliance of 5 we have that I don’t trust worth shit.
2.        [12:45 PM]
I hate how quiet it is tho makes me paranoid if I have a say I’d like get one of the ono members out prolly deena she seems like a massive threat or Keith
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Ikah (ZforZombie) Confessional EP:7

1.        And were back
2.        [2:00 PM]
Previously on Big Bens Survivor
3.        [2:00 PM]
I couldnt tell you the location lmfao
4.        [2:00 PM]
Oh its Last chances bruh 
5.        [2:01 PM]
Well I think I've definitely set myself up for action in the merge
6.        [2:01 PM]
Too bad it seems like everyone took Labor Day a lil too hard even though I feel like half this cast is international lmfao
7.        [2:02 PM]
Its going to be a very hard tribal im a be at work when the votes start coming through
8.        [2:02 PM]
I went to Dar to basically own up to my vote
9.        [2:02 PM]
I think I've been as honest as anyone could possibly be with everyone that I've talked to
10.        [2:03 PM]
People overvalue the truth
11.        [2:03 PM]
Its just what I learnt
12.        [2:03 PM]
And they eat it up
13.        [2:03 PM]
So I throw it to them to make them comfortable
14.        [2:04 PM]
I think Washed And I are back on good terms. I went to Sag and I feel like I can work with him too
15.        [2:04 PM]
Ofc I got my og 5 but I was doing some shady shit so Im not relying on it
16.        [2:04 PM]
Keefe Deena Robert are my options tonight
17.        [2:08 PM]
My biggest mission rn for myself aside from staying safe is figuring out advantage/idol count
18.        [2:08 PM]
Thats so crucial in determining who goes when
19.        [2:09 PM]
Because I need to predict when people would use those and how long it would take for people to flip and go where
20.        [2:09 PM]
Especially in a cast with a bunch of fake asses
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:7

So, i start to perform the challenge when it starts, and i manage to get 26. I could have gotten more, i could have the whole 48 hours, but i got distracted rewatching Cobra Kai. Damn. Good thing that i still did enough to win that challenge and be safe from a potentially crazy vote. It's the merge tribal, anything can happen.

Also, i would like to point that this is my first merge challenge win in 7 seasons of this series. I've won some individual challenges before premerge, but never post merge until now. and im very happy about this. Of course, it means that i got a clue and i knew that i had to share with my alliance otherwise, they would have reasons to not trust me and potentially get me out very early.

And then, there was silence for most of the day. i didnt see any names get mentioned till a couple minutes ago. i couldnt do much, because ive been busy with the first day back to college. im working to be a graphic designer. :)

Right now, it looks like the alliance and dar are going for the safest vote which is Happy. Which is fine with me, ive never spoken to Happy in this game....or ever, so i dont see how we could have worked well at the merge at this point.

During the challenge, ive tried spending time talking to OG Naceva members, and try to be on their good side. Ive had long conversations with Keith and Sag and we get along well. I remember how despite being in a alliance at the merge in norway, me and Sag didnt really have any personal conversations, only gametalk, and it cost me a jury vote from him. and i want to change that this time around and hope for better results if i make it to the end. Ive also talked a bit to Deena, and i would have loved to have a great conversation with her, but when i messaged, she went through something tough in real life that day which out of respect, i wont talk about, and i knew that it wasnt the right time for personal or gametalk. So i gave her some space there. But maybe there will be some time today for talking.

So for the merge, im hoping for the best, but im always expecting the worst.
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:7

https://youtu.be/D9s5jRtzXRc
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
**ROBERT GETS 12TH**
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Charl (THEChanelOberlin) Confessional EP:8

1.        i need to do a confessional bc im conflicted, im in a rly good spot (i think) but i dont want a boring merge
2.        [8:05 PM]
i wanna utilise my connections to make MOVES !!
3.        [8:10 PM]
is it revealed who puts coconuts on who
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Charl (THEChanelOberlin) Confessional EP:8

conf ok well here's my situation tokio - duo, talks about being in finale together ikah / james - trio talking about going to f3 together jordan - close close allies, haven't made any official deals brady - talks about working together behind closed doors, told me about his adv sag - talks about wanting to work tg closely / we get on well too washed - smallll chats about wanting to work tg and make moves bc we dont want a boring merge keefe - talks ab working together and making moves etc etc dar - as above deena - probs my worst connection, potentially has an idol too... so like... aside from deena there's potential for me to work with everyone. at this point though i feel like i could get the 5 to stick together for the merge and steamroll but thats literally so boring. i wanna figure out some moves i can make to add to my resume and snipe certain players who could cause problems down the line
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:8

So, today i find out that my name has apparently been going around. Considering how the coconut challenge went, it doesnt surprise me.

Right now, im just trying to find anyway to get a target off of me and onto someone else. I dont care who gets the target, i just dont want to be the one getting votes. So, im telling people "ive that my name has come up" and "Apparently, im a target" and stuff like that in the hopes that they flip to someone else in fear of idol play. It's worth a try, even if it may not work.

As for my alliance, it's a mess, we cant seem to stick to a decision because we cant gaurentee a 6th vote for majority. There were options like Dar and Brady, but apparently, they dont like to talk that much. Zach suggested Deena, but some dont trust him. and its stressing me out. I hate constant target changes within my alliance, it always messes with my head when getting ready to vote one person, then suddenly, be ready quickly to vote another, and then suddenly with 10 mins to go, it changes again, its way too much to deal with.

Hopefully things will be more clear soon and i somehow find a way to survive tribal........and then theres the fast forward thing right after.........oh boy.
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
James (kingjames13) Confessional EP:8

Confessional. Well this cast is full of wimps no one wants to say a name they all stay silent then just do first option seems like and it’s annoying same thing happened yesterday so I said Robert and bam whole cast voted him Iunno this is a little annoying I wanna tsrget deena but don’t wanna be the one push her name cuz I’ve pushed almost every tribal
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Sag (Saginator18) Confessional EP:8

This cast is dry as dirt
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Ikah (ZforZombie) Confessional EP:8

1.        Do not downplay my orb Ben
2.        [10:55 PM]
Honestly Idek if I should do your bootlist for you
3.        [10:56 PM]
I think I could sit back let shit happen
4.        [10:56 PM]
Adjust as need be
5.        [10:56 PM]
It would be way less stressful than closing target bathroom and having bitches yelling at me both in game and outside the door
6.        [10:57 PM]
Timothy Lionsden once said I had the social game of a wet noodle
7.        [10:57 PM]
But I think I give people a Survivor Boner
8.        [11:04 PM]

9.        [11:04 PM]
Survivor has never been so sexy
September 7, 2022
IKAH — Today at 2:52 PM
I just went door to door on these mfers
11.        [2:52 PM]
Cant remember the last time I've had to do that
IKAH — Today at 5:00 PM
Well that was a big mistake
13.        [5:00 PM]
Now I got 22 messages
14.        [5:00 PM]
And no time to read any of them
IKAH — Today at 5:24 PM
Also
16.        [5:24 PM]
Dont you like How
17.        [5:25 PM]
I didnt give anyone from outside the Naceva alliance a vote
18.        [5:25 PM]
And we all voted together
19.        [5:25 PM]
Lmfao
20.        [5:25 PM]
Thats a sign id think
21.        [5:25 PM]
Yikes yikes yikes tonight
IKAH — Today at 6:24 PM
This is bad
23.        [6:24 PM]
Im powerless in this situation
24.        [6:24 PM]
But I doubt
25.        [6:24 PM]
Vote: DEENA
26.        [6:24 PM]
This is going to end well
27.        [6:30 PM]
Idiots
28.        [6:30 PM]
Better to be safe than sorry
29.        [6:30 PM]
It really wouldnt hurt to make sure we are safe
30.        [6:30 PM]
Instead of trusting peoole
610 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:8

omg, i can't believe i actually survive that vote. I really thought that i was getting voted out of that. Either by idol play, or getting all 6 votes, but somehow, i made it out alive. Though im sure Deena hates me now. and i wish we had more time, as she is a nice person, but thats how the game goes sometimes.

And now we have this fast forward to deal with, should be interesting. theres alot to get through and very little time to do it.......wish me luck.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!