This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Kadavu |..

597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:1

Things have been a little quiet today. and im a little worried about that. 90 percent of the time, when things are quiet then it would mean that a big move or blindside is happening. and in this case, the big move could be on someone that participated the most in the challenge like Charl, or Chase, or me. And i would hate to be the first one voted off here.

from what im hearing, most people are on board with voting Tris off. Tris leaving will be good for me as i dont trust him for a second. The funny thing is that when he ever tries to talk to me, it doesnt start with a regular "Hi, how's it going?" as a simple way to start a conversation. Instead, Tris comes to me and the first thing he says in full capitols is "VOTE"......meaning that he is wondering if i know where the vote is going and its just that one word, thats it. and people say that im bad socially.

While im set on voting Tris, the tricky part is to tell him where to put his vote, as i think im good with the rest of the tribe right now, and the last thing i want to do is give him a name so that he can use it against me and try to get me out. Thats a situation i dont want to deal with at the very first tribal, plus i dont want to looks like a major leader right off the bat, putting a major target on me,

so i waited for some time, apologized for not replying right away, and asked if he heard anything. He said that he heard Ali's name and went with that. I can say that i didnt target Ali, i got it from Tris. all good.

Not much i can do now but hope that the vote goes where i think its going which is Tris getting voted out, and i can stay and aim to win todays challenge and get a clue to the tribes hidden immunity idol.

Fingers crossed that i survive the vote.
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Ikah (ZforZombie) Confessional EP:1

1.        And with that the free space in bingo has been used
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
**TRIS GETS 18TH**
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan (lhooper902976) Confessional EP:2

Greed or helping the tribe, such a fun decision.  If people found out I was greedy, I would look a douche but, if I give something and we still lose then I'd be in trouble
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Charl (THEChanelOberlin) Confessional EP:2

conf me: guys we rly need this win, im only gonna pick one that gets us points also me: picks urn 5
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:2

1.        Conf: But since everybody is picking urn three because they’re gods gift to this earth apparently, I have to at least act like I’m committed to playing a tribe game so I’m going to be submitting to you an urn on Tengaged mail. This urn is completely FAKE. Do not do anything with it. It’s just screenshot evidence in case I need it. Team player my ass.
2.        [8:47 PM]
My real submission is Urn 2!
3.        [8:47 PM]
Still urn 2 all day everyday
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Ali (tokio) Confessional EP:2

Conf: Hello, I know I seem absent but I've been working a lot on my social, the tribal council vote was pretty easy, and I'm now working on strengthening some ties, so far I'm getting along great with Charl, James and Jordan! I've known Zach for a long time, but we're not talking much now, but I don't think I'm in any danger in this tribe. Charl and I agreed to get the idol clue and the extra vote, to use it to our advantage, and I hope it works out. It would be really amazing, in addition to getting the advantages, we also win immunity tonight, rooting for it
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996

conf this round is gonna be a little more complex. i'm in a spot where im good with most people, and the person that im least close with, nick, is close with a couple others. i don't wanna push too hard just to shoot myself in the foot. that being said, i think i could get me / ikah / jordan / james / tokio together to vote out nick here... by pushing the fact that chase / nick / zach are a trio. the issue is i dont want to alienate chase or zach... i wanna work with them if there's a swap so i need to somehow do this without burning them which is a bit difficult lmao
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996

Conf: Omg no! This couldn’t have been a worse start to my game. Literally my number 1 ally on the other tribe went home in a brutal 7-1 blindside and now I’m stuck all alone  cuts to my actual confessional April Fools, I couldn’t give less of a shit to see Tris go. Tris is just not a good player and can be hard to work with so I wasn’t the least surprised to see he go home first in a unanimous vote in true Tris fashion. As Ikah said to me last night “he’s just the free space on a bingo card” and like I couldn’t agree more. He’s just there and pretty much useless to the game. The free space is always there but will be crossed off early unless you rarely forget and that’s literally Tris to a tee for you.
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996

Conf: So last night was the Tribal Urns challenge which I wasn’t surprised to see, I remember it from Norway lol. My strategy for the Tribal Urns challenge was to help myself and myself only. Most of the time in this challenge I tend to be greedy because in my opinion greedy players get ahead. If you’re going to take something for the tribe like yeah you may look good for 30 seconds but people are just going to forget about it anyways. When everyone was announcing their urns in the chat, I will say that’s something I didn’t expect at all lol. This is Survivor not the Morning Talk Show why are we all revealing everything? It’s everyone acting like we’re all kumbaya for me. Literally making me want to gag. So, I decided that I’d tell the tribe I just went for Urn 1 which was just warning one point for your tribe. Everyone else ‘’said’ they went for Urn 3 (they’re probs bullshitting) but I was like I’ll just say I went for Urn 1 to at least say to the tribe I got us a point and be upfront about it. I was on discord and they could see that so I didn’t want to not say anything and look even more shady. That’s why in the event that we had to send proof, I faked my urn submission to Ben on Tengaged that I was doing urn 1 in case I needed it when I was set on doing urn 2 the whole time. Harry made his little snide stupid ass comment saying why’d you not do urn three unless you have something to hide and I’m like yeah bitch I’m HIDING FROM YOU lmao. This season, there’s just no way I’m even going to fake it with Harry. I literally don’t trust him at all. Also like I couldn’t lie and said I took Urn 3 when it’s a public vote at the next tribal so you best believe I’m keeping notes of what everyone said and I’m going to see if it connects. At least Logan took Urn 1 too so that could be something we can bond over.
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996

1.        Conf: So you best believe this morning I wake up fresh as a daisy. I had a great sleep, the sun was shining and I’m like you know what I got three clues to this idol now. If I don’t find it then catch me on the next flight home because I’ll self-evict out of the game like I was determined to find this freaking idol. Before you know it, I see JeeyceePena or whatever his user was on a friends page and it connected with everything. I was like telling myself this has to be where it is and BOOM THE IDOL WAS THERE! At this point, I’m two days late to find this idol. Now I know these players probs aren’t major idol hunters like I am but I was still worried that it’d be taken but it wasn’t AHH. Another season, another idol slay! I mean this is my third season in a row of BigBen’s where I’ve found an idol like I think that just proves how much of a go getter I am. When I want something I won’t give up until I get it. Having this idol is great because it’s just another seed of protection for me. If I hear my name is out there like I’ll play the idol and shock some fools. The idol is something I can do to make a big move for my resume and again it’s just an extra piece of information that I have that others don’t. For right now, I’m not telling anyone about the idol. I mean it just doesn’t make sense to when we haven’t even gone to tribal yet like lines aren’t drawn lmfao. I think I trust Dar but what if he’s an FBI agent in disguise secretly plotting my demise. You just never know but for now I’m chilling. I do want to go to tribal tho because some people on this tribe are painful to talk to and like so far the game has been boring. I need some spice, I need DRAMA
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Ikah (ZforZombie) Confessional EP:2

1.        I really want to be able to get out of this vote with everyone besides Vermills being in my good graces still
2.        [5:42 PM]
That's the ultimate goal
3.        [5:42 PM]
Then I'll pray we either swap or win some challenges
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996

ok so chase wants to do tokio… ummm not happening sorry !! tbh i might just try get everyone to vote chase here, i can see him becoming a threat and he has his connections - i think it’ll be easier to repair things w nick / zach after the vote than it would be to repair things with chase. between tokio / chase, tokio is much more forthcoming with information when talking to me like he gave me the idol clue, and i really think i can trust him for now at least.
1.        nvm i spoke to jordan and we switched it to nick, it does make more sense tbh
2.        [1:39 PM]
i dont talk to nick, i talk a lot with chase and we have an alliance so
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Keith (keefe) Confessional EP:2

i kinda have nothing to say except fairyboss didn’t pick me to win so my motivation has increased dramatically. I love seeing him lose
597 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan (lhooper902976) Confessional EP:2

So Tris got voted out unanimously, am I surprised no. Had he gotten further, I would have tried to take him to the end for an easy beat but, its fine since people can't say I have a confirmed duo anymore since people know I usually work with Tris. I kind of feel like I'm the snake in the garden of eden since I lied about what urn I went for, however I had two valid points. One we had someone say they were going for the four pointer so we cancel each other out and two I knew that the other tribe was way greedily then us. For sure James took something since they like control, probably Nick as well, and maybe Jordan. The rest I have no clue on if they would take or not. Now to continue to avoid tribal council like the plague so I finally get back to merge which is either at 9 or 11, although 13 is slightly possible but, given cast size a touch early. There are some people I hope I get to work with on the other tribe, specifically Ikah, Jordan,, and maybe THEChanelOberlin.  I am ready to finally make an alliance chat but, its hard to decide who I want in one.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!