This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Kadavu |..

595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Keith (keefe) Confessional EP:9

1.        I am bored of this waiting and waiting and waiting so we’re PUSHING WASHED leggooooo
2.        [6:22 PM]
i am now using this for like mini confessionals ur welcome
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Washed (Washed_Ravioli) Confessional EP:9

1.        CF: i suggested his name to Ikah and now it’s all around lol
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Ikah (ZforZombie) Confessional EP:9

1.        I did slip up telling Brady my suspicions about Washed so idk if that will come back to bite me
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
**WASHED GETS 9TH**
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Keith (keefe) Confessional EP:10

2 in a row??????

YEE HAW BABY

idk why or how Ali and Charl flipped but they did. It seems no one throws names out there so I just decided to throw out Zach. I did find it quite funny how James went from ya ok I havent heard from him in days to WE NEED TO KEEP ZACH during the revote. and Sag being a "comp threat" is not a good reason...cause thats also me? he last second threw out SAG HAS AN IDOL and im like omg PERF we can use it against u

SO idk part of me just wants to target James because mess. But I ultimately don't trust Sag and Brady enough to run to them to the finals so I think I'll need James.

So Ikah or Jordan. I have more communication with ikah although he gives me weird vibes. Jordan I have no relationship with BUT I think I'd have an easier time painting him as a target in future rounds.

I thinkkkkk I'll ultimately target Jordan. He is stronger in challenges and I'll likely need all the connections I can get once I'm vulnerable for eliminations.

SO time to start talking shit

peace
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
James (kingjames13) Confessional EP:10

1.        Confessional : well I can tell I’m in trouble imma just start exposing shit and going my last hurrah here
2.        [3:21 PM]
Mideswell I’m already a target they made a final 5 I got nothing lose I’m either getting 8 7 6 anyways mideswell stsrt drama
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
James (kingjames13) Confessional EP:10

1.        TIME TO EXPOSE EVERYHING
2.        [3:31 PM]
Charl you think your slick I’m exposing your whole game
kingjames13 — Today at 4:20 PM
It’s amazing when start comparing notes Charl made final 3 me and Ikah and now Brady and sag but it pushing sag
4.        [4:20 PM]
She also made the final 5
5.        [4:20 PM]
It’s all hilarious cuz she playing great but is getting exposed now
6.        [4:21 PM]
Yet they still don’t wanna vote her when she is pushing sag
7.        [4:21 PM]
It’s prolly all a lie just to play me and Ikah
8.        [4:21 PM]
Tokio saying same tho
9.        [4:21 PM]
I just cant trust them at all lmfao but oh well i gotta trust them here hope sag leaves and make a move on charl soon
10.        [4:22 PM]
I vote for sag
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Ali (tokio) Confessional EP:10

CONF: Hello, sorry for the delay, I think you need updates, I'll try to summarize everything. As you know Charl and I are a duo, I intend to go as far as possible with him, so we always play together. After the Swap we eliminated Harry and Logan, even though we were in the minority, I managed to bring Dar to our side, Jordan and I were safe. After the Merge, Robert was an easy vote, and after that elimination the game was split, I got the votes for Deena, I played her name myself and we managed to eliminate her, then came Dar, I didn't have much to do because he would get the most votes, I really appreciated what he did for me before the merge, but unfortunately I didn't have much to do. In Zach's elimination, it was a sad elimination, I really felt bad voting for someone who was always close, but I believe he never wanted to sign anything with me. It implied that I switched sides, but actually that's part of the plan to reach the final, which is to surf both groups and always be the deciding vote and not become the target of any group, so maybe that's the way to go. I make it to the final.
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:10

Conf: https://youtu.be/ohZWVcQ_UFU
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996

1.        Conf: So last tribal was so freaking amazing! It was so freaking nerve-wracking tho because going in me Keith and Sag were the clear minority. With Keith immune, I knew there was a 50% I’d be getting at least some votes as it’d be between me and Sag. I’ve been holding onto this idol for quite a while now and I really don’t want to go home with it so I had to read the room and just hope I made the right choice with it last tribal. At 5:40 Charl quickly came to me and Sag drunk at a wedding and said I’m voting Washed. I’m like okay, great I don’t like Washed that much anyways so let’s do it. He then said Ali was down and the day before Charl made a group chat with me and Sag. Since I heard a solid name this vote, I was like I really don’t see the point in Charl and Ali outright lying to us. I also wasn’t positive if I was getting votes or not so I decided not to play it. I can’t tell you enough how relieved I was to see that they wrote Sag’s name down and not mine because I knew I made the right decision. At that point, it just came down to hoping Washed would leave. If sag would’ve left last night, I would’ve been in a lot of trouble moving forward. He’s my closest alliance and we literally talked for about two hours last night on calls. We just get each other, we were clocking all the players for their stupid gameplay and it was just a good ass time. Friday night well spent lol. Thankfully, Charl and Ali stuck to their word. Even with Ikah stupidly using the extra vote, me Keith, Sag, Ali and Charl had enough votes to secure the majority sending Washed out of the game. It was finally a step in the right direction for my game!
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996

1.        Conf: Washed leaving was amazing for my game. We didn’t really have a relationship and so that was one more out of the way I didn’t have to worry about. It was interesting though because James knew Washed’s name was out there and yet he still didn’t vote with me and Sag even though he was expressing bullshit that he was (me and Sag aren’t idiots, we knew he wasn’t voting with us) so it was just funny to see him claw to both of our DMs like the desperate housewives he is. Ikah also came to my messages afterwards and was like you can’t be mad at me for using the extra vote and I’m like playing it off, I’m like whatever I’m not mad at all. Yet Ikah preaches loyalty to me and Sag and uses his extra vote to vote Sag I’m like wtf kind of game you playing homie? Make it make sense. Ikah says he continues to be at the bottom of his “alliance” but yet said he didn’t want to vote with me last round when I offered an olive branch like stop throwing your little victim pity parties.
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996

Conf: The next challenge was Touchy Subjects and I was thrilled because usually Touchy Subjects gives people a wake up call and I wanted to expose the people that are clearly running the (aka Ali and Charl) like it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. So of course, I gave like all of the threatening answers to Ali and Charl. They seemed to get all the good answers which was perfect! I only got who would you hangout with in real life which I’ll freaking take. I don’t want to be labeled as some threat heading into the endgame. Keith won immunity again which was interesting but I was happy with it. The thing is, I have positioned myself with strong immunity players like Keith and Sag so I’m hoping that when they lose if I stay in long enough I’ll be able to slide by.
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996

1.        Conf: Heading into this round, my goal was to vote out one of the three that voted Sag at the last tribal. I obviously know Ali and Charl are the biggest threats in the game (again I’m not an idiot and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out). However, this game is about timing and I have to time my moves at the right time to get myself to the end so at F7 yes I absolutely am planning to take a shot at them but for rn I can’t risk having Ikah, Jordan and James still around because say I cut Ali/Charl, the other one would probs be pissed and run to their original tribe again making the numbers 4-3 against me, Keith and Sag. It just makes no sense for my game to give Ikah, Jordan and James any ammo right now. Let’s let Ali and Charl think they’re in control before we strike because let’s be real, everyone knows Charl is the biggest threat so unless she goes on a 4 run immunity streak, she ain’t making it to the end, nobody is going to willingly take her and so again having that shield in front of me to protect me and Sag is great for my game. So Keith made a chat with me, Sag, Charl and Ali. I really don’t see why those two would flip on us right now as they’d just be screwing themselves even further by flipping on both sides in the span of two rounds. I just don’t see that happening. Basically in our chat Keith threw out Jordan’s name which was absolutely perfect. Me and Jordan have no relationship so I jumped on the bandwagon right away and I don’t get looked at as creating the vote. As far as I know, the 5 is voting jordan tonight and unless he has an idol, wallpaper will finally be going home. Jordan going from that three is best for my game because I have game relationships to some extent with Ikah and James. I don’t have one with Jordan so it’ll be easier to flip on Ali and Charl next round without Jordan. This round is about getting what I want and setting myself up for the next round so I talked to Ikah, I told him I’m not voting him
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996

1.        And we agreed to look out for each other this round so we can get to next round and have that trust already built to make a move on Ali or Charl. We realize our position in the game and that we have to start voting together to have a chance at making the endgame or else we’ll look like fools. I also talked to James today and was straight up with him in the fact that I was going to vote one of the three that voted sag last round but that it’d probs be jordan. I want to gain James trust for next round as well so we’re solid as he doesn’t seem like he has many places to go in this game. You can tell he’s dying to make a big move and what better move than changing up the game next round. James is a gamer and a paranoid player but because he’s a gamer doesn’t make him a good player. I think James is playing a sloppy game. It’s to the point where he messages everyone so everyone knows his game like obviously people compare notes so he rlly is no threat to anyone. Also, I finally got information out of James today. He stated that Charl made a group chat of 5 with Ali/Charl/James/Ikah/Jordan a while ago so for all of them saying I was crazy, I wasn’t crazy like I obviously knew they were together in some capacity. He also told me Charl created a group chat with him and Ikah so I tried to further bury Charl by saying yeah he made one with me and Sag like obviously Charl is doing the most. Again, it’s just to set the stage for the next round. He also told me Charl has an extra vote from the urn challenge that expires at F5 so that’s great to know as well have to blindside her next time. Finally getting information is going to help me navigate this game. So my game plans is to get Jordan out tonight, get Ali/Charl out tomorrow and then connect with me, Keith and Sag to have three votes in the f6. I’m just trying to distance myself and not talk highly of Keith to Ikah and James because they may not feel comfortable voting Charl or Ali next if they know we got an alliance.
595 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996

1.        My vote goes to Jordan… This is revenge for what happened in Norway. For once and for all, GO HOME!!!!

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!