This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Kadavu |..

595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:10

So, the last vote didn't go as i hoped as washed ended up leaving instead of Sag. I knew that Washed wasnt gonna survive the revote, but i still voted Sag, because i still want the chance of getting Zach's jury vote in the end.

Now with this vote, it looks like it's gonna come down to Charl and Ali as swing votes as they flipped to vote washed last round, and apparently could potentially be voting me, james, or ikah out this tribal......with Charl telling me that Sag/Brady/Keefe are targeting me.  And they say that they are in to voting Sag this round. But i am quite nervous, im still making sure that they think that im with them to the end, as they could decide to send me to jury today. and apparently, Charl has a extra vote according to james. As long no drama happens, then there is always a chance that i could survive tonight. Fingers crossed.
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
**SAG GETS 8TH**
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
James (kingjames13) Confessional EP:11

Let’s go blindside baby we rlly did that and should@be in good spot now that they did the greasy move in fuckin hyped
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:11

Whew, im glad that i was able to survive the vote once again. Good to know that im not completely dead yet, i still have a chance to make to the end and then make my plea to win.

now i got to make sure that im in enough final 3/2 deals with people so that i have a chance at being secured safety moving forward, if i dont do that, then i will be gone quickly.

Right now, Ali, and Charl claim to want me in their separate final 3 plans, James/Ikah i think would want me with them in the end, Brady and Keefe will need someone now that Sag is gone, so maybe i can talk to them tonight.

It's the final 7, my least favourite placement to have. I tend to call it "Pathetic Seventh". So, i need to make sure that i have a good chance of surviving this round, in the possibility that i dont win todays challenge.
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Keith (keefe) Confessional EP:11

womp womp back on the bottom

I refuse to let Ali play the middle and vote back and forth. Charl can do whatever they want - icon 
Ali has pretty much been my #1 since Dar’s departure and I’m kinda shocked honestly he’d lie to me and then lie about why he lied. I don’t care enough about the game to put up with that. So I’ll go after his ass
I told Ali that if he felt unsafe saying a certain name I’d push whoever he wanted on his behalf because I wasn’t worried. He told me he didn’t care but he obviously did. After the vote he says he just couldn’t do jordan but wanted to vote right us - and still does! Like the fake shit is a no.
I’d rather work with cry baby James at this point!! Dear lord. He came to my pms crying about how him zombie or Jordan were gonna go and I was like that’s just the minority of the last vote lol and suggested voting sag because James so strongly thought he had the idol. But James told me he didn’t want my vote. So why is he back in my dms trying to be buddies again????? The fucking back and forth   

Where I’m at is unless Brady wants to do all the work I’m voting Ali. If Jordan and zombie wanna chat I’ll let them know where I stand but meh gl me!
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996

1.        I’m drunk so confessionals will come
2.        [11:08 PM]
I’m over this charl main energy vibe such a snake but gotta take Ali out here cuz Keith says voting maybe cut her number one and she comes with me and Ikah
3.        [11:08 PM]
I love Brady as a person but fucj he pissing me off this gsme just being a baby emotional when end gsme I’d prefer him cuz I think I could beat him
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:11

Right now, things has been intense.

It has looked like my name could showing up at one point, Keefe has made it known that he is voting Ali, some are not happy with Ali and Charl with their flip flopping, and there might be some that wants Keefe out for being a physical threat, and for the only other option outside of the 5 person alliance.

For now, it looks like it could be between Keefe and Ali. and it is tempting to vote Ali as he and Charl has been playing everyone, but Ali has more connections while Charl has a habit of not responding to people. I know that she has stuff going in her real life, but its not good to ignore people in this game.

Right now, im just hoping to avoid getting votes today and i will make it past the final 7. A pathetic seventh placement in what could be my last season is not a good look for me.

Fingers crossed that no matter where my vote lands, that it will end up being the right choice and i survive for another day.
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Ikah (ZforZombie) Confessional EP:11

1.        Im just the freak side act this season
2.        [2:48 PM]
If I make it to ftc tho
3.        [2:48 PM]
Im going to lie my ass off
4.        [2:49 PM]
Rn I think I'm in everybody ftc beside maybe Keith
5.        [2:49 PM]
And that's what I'm used to for every game
6.        [2:50 PM]
My mom tells all her friends the rest of the cast starts off with a 5 percent chance of winning but my son Ikah starts off with a 33 percent chance
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:11

Conf: So just as I was started to get complacent shit happens which I honestly should’ve expected more. Ali & Charl flipped on Sag and then Ikah, James and Jordan did what we did last round and joined them because that was a solid name they heard. I understand why James and Jordan did it tbh but Ikah really pisses me off. Ikah literally mentioned the possibility where he’d be happy with a me him and Sag f3 hours earlier. Like don’t fucking discuss that as a potential option if you’re not going to follow thru with it. Also, I told Ikah the honest truth in that I was voting Jordan to gain trust and I was like yeah we can go after Ali/Charl next round as me you James and Sag would have the majority but clearly Ikah is a lot closer to Jordan than he is letting on as he’s saved him twice now so when Ikah says him James and Jordan don’t have a thing going, I don’t fucking believe it and I said that to Ikah I’m like how do I know you three aren’t going to come together and then I’ll be fucked if I vote out Ali and Charl. Ikah then proceeds to say well I’d love to be in f3 with you and James and as much as I want to believe it I don’t. I believe Ikah is a smart enough player to not want to take me to the FTC and that’s not necessarily because I played the best game, it’s because I have some friends on the jury. I now have Deena, Dar and Sag on that jury and those are all three people that I left on good terms with and I think Ikah realizes that. So it’s great to have a f3 option but I don’t think I’m actually included in the f3 option lmao.
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996

Conf: I also talked to James last night, basically addressing my frustration and I get why for his game he voted Sag but I still wanted to address my frustration because I don’t want these players to think of me as a pushover like you best believe if you hurt my game even though we’re in alliance I’ll still say something even if I do think it was best for your game. Ali also came to me after the vote and was like “I hAd My NePhEwS bIrThDaY pArTy, I wAs NoT oNLiNe”. I’m like STFU, don’t use that as a fucking excuse, I’m sorry there is such a thing called a bathroom and clearly you had enough time to vote Sag and lie to me in the process so respectfully fuck your nephews birthday party excuse cuz that doesn’t work on me. Maybe idiotic players it works on but to pull that on me I’m like you must be fucking high. And then my last conversation was with Charl and I approached Charl and I’m like how are you working with me if you’re fucking over my game and flipping every round? I’m like please just answer that and like Cody and Ikah he uses the classic excuse that he was protecting me so that I was never a vote option and blah blah blah, it was all bullshit. So going into the challenge, I was really hoping I’d be able to win. I had no plans last night so I was game and at an amazing time, I was able to pull out a clutch immunity win to secure myself in the f6. Tbh I would’ve been safe I think without this win with both sides presumably needing my vote but this just allows me to hold onto my idol for another round and it finally gets me on the board for an immunity win. Getting this immunity win just allows me to play this round more aggressively as I’m safe so it’s not like they can come after me.
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996

1.        Conf: Having Sag leave the game now I think could open doors for me. Obviously I didn’t want to see him leave but with him gone, I’m not openly attached to someone anymore but obviously having Keith be in the same position as I am, he’s one that I’m going to gravitate towards and that started with me helping him in the first part of the challenge which was so easy tbh but clearly people don’t study the season (you always should in my opinion) When I won the challenge, I snatched another idol clue which I really didn’t think much of tbh having it be the sixth one, I assumed it had to be found. However, in the case it wasn’t, I asked Keith for his idol clues and I sent him mine along with the ones I got from Sag. With our idol clues, we had 5 out of six pieces so I was like fuck it, imma go look like maybe it hasn’t been found yet. Last night I find the user Coral and I see all the clues link up and getting the 0 gifts clue was great as it did help narrow down the search and I’m like this has got to be it. I didn’t find it that night because Ben made a mistake but in the morning I looked at other blogs cuz I’m like this is too much of a coincidence and there I found it so I was assuming it wouldn’t be found and thankfully it wasn’t baby! THIS IS FUCKING HUGE! I’m in the freaking F7, I have immunity so unless I do something crazy, I have guaranteed immunity in F6/F5 so really I’m in the fucking final four! This gives me the power to start telling more lies and to start playing more aggressively because the only chance they have to eliminate me is F4 and if I survive F4 I’m in the F3 with a chance to plead my case! So what do I want out of this vote? Well I need Ali out tonight. I’m not risking keeping both Ali and Charl here another day with their track record like they just say words and I know they’ll backstab anyone to get to the top so they gotta be split up. Obviously I’m way closer to Charl so I’d prefer him to stay.
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996

1.        Conf: I’m closer to Charl and like I think Ali has done a better job at slipping under Charl’s shadow in this game so Charl is the bigger threat. I also know from James Charl has an extra vote but this actually wants me to keep Charl more. If Ali leaves here, Charl is finally going to be on her own and I’m assuming with her knowing that jordan Ikah and James have voted together all these times that she’ll come to me and Keith. Usually at f6 that’d be a 3-3 tie but she has an extra vote so really we’d break the tie 4-3. In order for this to happen, I have to make sure Ali leaves tonight so I gotta tell lies and tell people what they want to hear starting with James and Ikah. Im like saying oh yeah I’d love to go to F3 even going the distance to say hey James why don’t you make a group chat. This way, they feel totally secure that I’m with them and I’m like playing off the fact that yeah this is our only f3 we can win in. The reason why I’m doing this is so they feel comfortable voting Ali knowing I’m with them. They know Keith is pissed at Ali so I don’t need them doing something crazy where they try to get Charl out and pull a 3-2-2. I need to prevent that so that’s why I’m in the chat with Ikah and James and I told them that if they go behind my back like I’m going to be pissed and I don’t think they want to deal with that wrath because it’ll just make my petty self work to try and take one of them out next.
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996

1.        Conf: Another thing that happened today when talking to Charl was that I dropped a bomb on her. Gave her the old good mic drop because she’s like how can I prove to you I want to work with you in this game and to cause tension amongst her and James I’m like maybe you could tell me about the extra vote. I’m sure she had to stop her car, unbuckle and think because let’s be real, I stopped her dead in her tracks and then the pity party excuse as to why she didn’t tell me came after as expected. She was saying I’ll use it to help you in this game and I’m like okay well then trust me and don’t use it tonight, I think we’ll both be here and that we’ll probs need it next vote. I’m praying Charl doesn’t do anything stupid and panic cuz I’m trying to position myself as well as possible to get either jordan or James out at F6. I really think if Ali goes home tonight I’m in a good spot to hopefully make it to the end of the game and set myself up with a pretty good argument. I mean my game is more behind the scenes and a big part of my game that nobody knows about is the fact I have two idols in my ass. Everyone is wondering where the idols are and I’m like idk but BOIII THEY HERE. What they don’t realize is how big of a mistake they made getting rid of Sag and not me. I hope they don’t try to vote for me in these next two tribals because they’ll be in for a rude awakening and if I don’t need them then that’s okay because it’s a backup plan and me having two idols is a move nobody can take from me at FTC and I think with me having some friends and that on my resume that it’s a great look to the jury. Idk who I’d want to take to the end yet, I think Ikah is one because I think Ikah won’t get the respect from the jury but idk about the other yet. Time will tell!
2.        [4:06 PM]
Sorry for the essay but I wanted to catch you up to speed with everything cuz I had so much to talk about today
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Charl (THEChanelOberlin) Confessional EP:11

1.        im finally heading home from the wedding
2.        [1:44 PM]
my game has lowkey tanked but im glad ive been flipping
3.        [1:44 PM]
adding some excitement to the game
4.        [1:45 PM]
im on operation get rid of james and ikah
5.        [1:45 PM]
they can fuck off
6.        [1:45 PM]
i wanna bond with keith and
7.        [1:45 PM]
act like idgaf about this game and that i’ll start drama for no rzn
8.        [1:45 PM]
so that theyll think the jury will hate me
9.        [1:45 PM]
public call out coming tmr if i survive this tribal
595 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996

1.        Villian era if I can pull this blindside off
2.        [6:31 PM]
In a bad place if I can’t lmfao

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!