This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Norway | Reunion

855 days 13 hours ago
Byleth
Bryan ily, I honestly don't know how you were so patient with me this game
855 days 13 hours ago
awwsum11
smiles
855 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Tbh Eric didn’t sway my vote, Skyler I felt like had a solid speech and owned his game.
855 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
awwsum11
Ben, do you think the game was better or worse off due to the idol plays?

I think the idol plays are a fantastic television moment.  However, I hate to say it but the characters really did makeup the entire jury.  I think Jordan and Skyler displayed some personality across the season but I won't lie and say they were grabbing screen time.
855 days 13 hours ago
jman96
bigben1996
I think what would've been heartbreaking would be seeing Jordan lose in a tie twice.  Hufus was the last one to vote and I thought he'd potentially vote for Jordan cause Nick did.  However, I was wrong but Eric did a really good job campaigning for Skyler cause I had no clue who was winning till I checked my messages.

Yeah,probably would have lost in a tiebreaker, but at least i know that i did what i could in FTC. it just wasnt enough.....again. lol
855 days 13 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Jordan u stil did what u thought was best, and that’s all that matters
855 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
CoachWade
Tbh Eric didn’t sway my vote, Skyler I felt like had a solid speech and owned his game.

I'm pretty sure Eric coached Skyler lol.  They were a dynamic duo back in Azores which I'm shocked nobody realized.
855 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Any other questions or time for a few awards?
855 days 13 hours ago
awwsum11
Skyler and I being on calls throughout the entire jury questioning, I'm so proud of him. This is the win we should've had in Azores
855 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
I literally looked back at the history in ponderosa and was like dang if only I noticed that sooner lol
855 days 13 hours ago
Sweez
eric loves taking credit for everything I do Ben he takes advantage of the fact that I don't write confessionals and likes to paint his own narrative
855 days 13 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
I had a feeling Eric knew what was going on, and I tried to get Skyler to vote him out lmao
855 days 13 hours ago
awwsum11
Sweez
eric loves taking credit for everything I do Ben he takes advantage of the fact that I don't write confessionals and likes to paint his own narrative

Skyler you and I both know you literally went on screenshare on your swapped tribe and asked me what to say to people
855 days 13 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
I do think Skyler played his own game though
855 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
@Skyler

Lol.  Honestly, I'm really tired but I do think you played a better middle game than Eric judging he was targeted by the other side and not you.  However, your Azores game was superior in my opinion and you have the villainous persona.

Also, Tmac_Elite is alive because of you!

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!