This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Norway | Jury..

822 days 23 hours ago
jman96
@Scott

Ok so, let me start with Jordan:

A popular opinion among the jury members is that you are a solid guy, but as a player, you are extremely hard to read, rarely talk strategy, and need to pick up your social game.   So, let's see how good your social game is....name one personal thing about each juror....it can't be related to their game and it can't be visible on their tengaged profile. 

Ok Personal stuff about the jury i can do that, let's go down the list

Scott: You once said that you dont have a snowblower....which im sure must have sucked after the huge snowstorm a couple days ago. Your birthday is in the summer....just like mine.

Mark: You go to College, or at least you did at the start of the game. and your taste in music is the party rap kind of music as its stuff to keep you pumped throughout the day.

Yung: You have a girlfriend named vanessa who is also on the site, and you started working at a company in November where is started difficult because of stress and anxiety but started getting better around Christmas after a talk with your supervisor.

Sag:  ok, i'll be honest, despite us being on the same page in the first half of the merge and working together untill an idol took Sag out, i dont know anything about him personally. I know that he takes naps, as he did once during one of the first merge tribals, and usually we just say how we were during any point we did talk and then say what names we have heard and go from there. So Sag would be one of those i know the least and i will take some blame in that in the social aspect. Sorry. :(

Brady: I know that you go to work while doing your best to balance time for tengaged, to the point of recording Cast assessments in your car for one of your own games. and you like to go to gyms to workout. and You dont like to hold grudges from years ago. Shame that we couldn't do any calls this time like we said that we would after LTC Survivor, so i can know more.

Eric: I know that you hate morse code puzzles, or at least are not a fan of them. You take some classes, though i dont know what kind. oopps. And you seem to have a appreciation for art, when i was talking about making stuff in photoshop as a hobby currently. by the way, i do have the 4 seasons project finished. and done in one image.

Hufus: I know that you had Covid at one point during the game......i hope that you have fully recovered from that. you like to make jokes because you are a funny guy. a family member of yours birthday is april 27th. i do remember you saying that to me once. and Parvati Shallow is one of your favourite survivor players........shes one of my favs as well.

Nick: You appreciate honesty, You are working on education in school, when you got your booster shot, it felt sore to you, and you once thought that i live in the US.....not the person that thought that, and probably wont be the last.

Bryan: i know that you once said that you are waiting for your 3rd dose, so clearly you are pro-vaccines which is a great thing at this point. you are inside your house all of the time outside of when you are at work from 10 pm to 6 am. you claim to struggle alot with skype in mobile form, which i think was why you rarely ever respond quickly to me throughout the game until the end part.

Jonathon: I know that you go to church, I know that you like snow and would like to see it......come to canada during the winter, plenty of snow around. You are not crazy about confrontation, despite tending to be part of them.

So i have stuff to say about 9 out of the 10 jury members. It may not be much, i do try as much as i can to to talk to people, and when you say something about life outside of tengaged, i listen. I dont have any problems with anyone on a personal level. But when it comes to competition, it does become difficult as it doesn't always become trust in the game. If i feel like i cant trust someone then i cant afford to let them know what i am thinking in my head, to avoid the chance that they could take very important game information, and spread them around and giving me a solid chance of being voted out.

So me, not saying much of my gameplay thoughts to people outside of alliances, are 75 percent intentional. It's not 100 percent, because i am aware of people like brady not being happy with me socially in past games, despite being allies with him.
822 days 23 hours ago
Sweez
Scott

I understand your difficulty in finding a reason to vote for me especially if you have prior relationships with both Michael and Jordan. I mean we didn't get much of a chance to do anything together. We had a really good conversation and I felt we were on the same page but unfortunately there wasn't enough time for it to turn into anything substantial. As for the reasons that you should NOT vote for Michael and Jordan is that they didn't look for any opportunities to position themselves better in the game. They were living on a hope and a prayer that plan A worked out cause they had no plan B if shit hit the fan and the other side was able to take control. Michael said it himself he never felt like he was at the top of any alliances yet he never did anything to change that.
822 days 22 hours ago
jman96
@Brady

Next, I’ll move onto Jordan...

Jordan: Safe to say, I most likely will not be voting for you tonight. I’ve seen you play a lot of these group games and you are just BORING. You play the same exact game every single time you play one of these things. You always say that you’re critiqued on for being wallpaper in the game and YET, YOU STILL DO IT. Sure, you made it to the end but to say your game was impressive would mean I’d be lying. How do you expect jurors to vote for you when you don’t even talk to anybody? I understand you don’t always have to talk to people but you could at least try to get to know them a little bit. I mean your game is just SO PLAIN. You always get out early because you suck socially or you get to the end as a easy beat because you suck socially, there’s no in between with your game. Had our swapped tribe lost another challenge before merge, you wouldn’t be here. Me/Bryan/Yung/Mark all talked about getting you out because we all thought you were sketchy so that speaks to your terrible social game. At least it seemed like Skyler had more strategy and Michael had more comp wins. What did you have? It seemed to me you were the easy person to throw a hinky vote on. I did it twice for a reason and so did Hufus at f9. Me and Hufus both threw a vote on you there without even talking to each other about it. That speaks to your ATROCIOUS social game.

Let’s play a little game... *Hands Michael, Jordan and Skyler a ton of $1 bills in cash.

In front of each of you, you will see piggy banks that have every single jurors name on it. Since all of you had PITIFUL AND DREADFUL social games, I want to test your self awareness and I want you to own the fact that you didn’t do a good job managing some of these jurors.

Instructions: You will come up to each jurors piggy bank and decide to put either $1 as the least amount in there or a $5 bill which is the most amount. The amount of money you put in each jurors piggy bank will be based on what you say?

It’ll be based on this Social Scale that I’ve provided for you:

$1: You had no relationship with this person, never exchanged words or talked.
$2: You and this person talked rarely and the conversations never went longer than like a couple of minutes meaning it was a stale convo.
$3: You and this person shared some talks depending on the tribal and you felt like you got to know a little bit about who they are.
$4: You and this person talked a lot. You got to know them on a personal and game level.
$5: You and this person talked every day about game and personal life. You can confidently say that you can call this person a true friend and ally based on this games events.

Let me be clear, the person that has the best answer to my question will win my vote. Be straight up, no bullshit because us jurors will compare notes and if I feel you lied, I won’t vote for you.

Ok, here we go.

Scott: I would say $4 Scott was one of the few i felt like i can have my trust in when the game started, because we agreed in a different game that if we were to ever be on the same starting tribe, then we would be loyal to each other, and i was willing to stand by that. To the point that when we were on the same tribe, we started making plans on who to bring in for our 6 person alliance. I said Brady, he said ray, and bryan. He also said michael, but i would have said mike as well. and from, we tend to talk about gameplay, and how we are go far in the game one tribal at a time. He even asked for my imput during the layla vote in terms of where the vote should go. So, there was definitly alot of trust there. It's not at 5 dollars, because there was way more talk about gameplay then personal stuff. But mostly because, i knew a bit of him personally already, so i mostly focused on the gameplay in the first half of the game. Though i could have done more, i will admit to that.

Mark: I would say $2. We did talk at times early on at OG Brevik, and learned about music taste and that he takes a bus to and from college. But after the arek vote, we did not talk untill after the scott vote where he apologized for scaring me into thinking that i was the vote at that tribal. So, not much to go on.

Yung: I would say $3. We talked during the coconuts and agreed on giving some each other some coconuts. It helped that i knew him from other games and got along in that. But it did go down hill after lying to him about voting arek and after explaing why i did, we didnt talk in the DM's because i felt like we wouldnt be able to trust each other after that. Things started to pick up after the scott vote when we agreed to vote mark off in order to keep jonathon who was a bigger target. I sorta ended up leaving him to dry when his vote came around, because i didnt want to say any names, incase another idol play would happen. And he understandably cussed me out after he was voted out. So, me and yung were very hit and miss throughout the game. But after voting him once, i knew that i couldnt trust him fully again.

Sag: $2. We would talk about gameplay and where we would vote, but thats about it. No talks about personal stuff, and the gameplay talk didnt last too long in every conversation.

Brady: I would say $3. We did talk about how we wanted to go all the way together for once. and i was hoping that he would be someone i fully trusted. But after the Ray vote where he didnt tell me that he was voting him untill after the swap, i felt betrayed. and any chances of letting him into my head and seeing where my gameset was, wasnt around anymore because i didnt trust him moving forward. We would still talk to each other here and there, but wouldnt reveal too much. in terms of personal stuff, i do remember after he played his idol in the first fast forward, and he talked about how it was hard to read me again, because it wasnt the first game where this was a problem between us and he wasnt comfterable talking to me. while i did talk about how it is hard for me to show emotions in text in these games, i knew that not much can be done at that point and the lines were already drawn.

Eric: I would say  4 dollars. Eric was another person i knew from past games that i could work well with. and while there wasnt too many talking premerge since we were on different tribes, we did talk when it was important like in the coconuts challenge where he game me some of his. becoming one of the reasons i won that challenge on my tribe. Once the merge hit, He was someone i felt like i could rely on, and would talk when we can about the vote. and would talk about art, particularly photoshop once in a while. and how we became great at puzzles from doing challenge group games. i would say, i didnt handle his vote well, where he felt that i lied to him about being close with bryan. i could have answered his question better about where i stood with bryan because i did not intend to lie at that time.

Hufus: $3. we were alright. We did talk here and there. mostly about our thoughts about where the votes could go, and i would comment on his idol plays and survivor references, nothing great, but nothing terrible either.

Nick: $3: We also talked a good amount, even he was also frustrated with me. We talked about gameplay, and i did say why i voted the way i voted when he asks. I did a half lie to him at his elimination when i said that i wouldnt vote him. I was true to that in the first vote, but ended up voting him at the revote.

Bryan: $3: We would talk once in a while. though he wouldnt respond a couple times till after the vote, but we got along fine. There was some talks on a personal, but not alot.

Jonathon: $3.50: i have it like that, because outside of the coconuts challenge, we didnt talk much at the premerge, but once we merged, we would have our talk about gameplay, at almost every round till i ended up voting him at final 4. Not much to say on personal stuff, because i didnt think i needed to as we worked together well in KTCS Group games.

Yeah, the numbers are all over the place, but thats what i felt. There was no one i could concider a best friend or anything, but i wouldnt say that i completly shunned them out entirely either. I just didnt manage the social aspect too great.  I will own up to that.
822 days 22 hours ago
jman96
I will answer more questions later, but i gotta go eat dinner. Burgers tonight. yay
822 days 22 hours ago
Sweez
Brady

Not at all was I trying to imply that you or anyone else was a sheep in my Bridge explanation. I was saying that a lot of the information I had on what those people were doing I had from my bridge person and not from the person directly. For example Yung would come to me every round and he would say “Brady and I talked about xyz how do you feel about it?” or me and yung would discuss a vote and he would say “Okay let me ask Brady how he feels” and then would come back and tell me if you were on board or if you had a different plan in mind. For a lot of the early game that's how me and you communicated, through Yung.

13th - Scott $1 Unfortunately we didn't get the chance to play together. We quite literally just met. I blinked and he was gone.

12th - Mark $1 I reached out on a night that he was busy so we decided to talk later… we never talked later. At the only tribal we voted together me and Brady discussed the vote and later Yung told me he had Mark on board.

11th - Yung $4 We actually talked a lot and discussed each vote up to this point in great detail on how it would affect us going forward and who we would be able to influence down the line. It’s what opened my eyes to just how strong his grip was over this game. He was one of the few people I went on call with multiple times. Had the circumstances of this game been different and he was a little less connected with the cast I would have rode with him no doubt. I’d say me and him developed a genuine friendship despite it being short lived.

10th - Sag $2 when we reconvened at merge we really only communicated through multiple group chats not much 1 on 1. Whenever I talked with Jonathan I would tell him to make sure he informed Sag of our convos so that we would all be on the same page. Yung was ensuring that Sag really trusted him so it made me hesitant to give information to Sag directly. I wanted anything I said to be filtered through Jonathan cause I knew Jon/Sag had a better relationship than me and Sag did.

9th - Brady $2 Most of our early chats were very surface level and from F12 on I was bullshitting you. You cought on, I remember you clocked me at one point and said something like Nothing you are saying is making me feel good lol. The cheering during your idol play was super nasty for sure I was just so gagged by it and wasn't ready to come clean. It was definitely a moment of cowardice on my end, really not proud of that.

8th - Eric $5 we played this entire game hand in hand and I think we did extremely well hiding that. We would throw eachother under the bus within our alliance to make sure that if any move was gonna be made against us that we would be fully aware and able to diffuse it.

7th - Hufus unfortunately in this specific game $2 I actually came into this game really happy he was here. We have the type of relationship where we are comfortable with having each other's backs in the early phase but come mid/end game our guns will def be drawn at eachother. I consider it a friendly rivalry, unfortunately we just never got to be together for the early phase so we missed out on that chance of being solid.

6th - Nick $1 I only had one good conversation with Nick and it was right after the merge vote. I wasn't entirely sure where the lines were going to get drawn at this point so I wanted to have the option of working with him if things were to shake out differently than they did.

5th - Bryan $4 me and bryan were on the same page in the early merge we got along really well. When it became clear to us that we were going to be set up on opposite sides of the game our relationship took a more personal turn rather than game wise we both opened up to eachother about some of the anxieties that these games can cause us. He shared a song with me that I added to one of my playlists and we kinda agreed that even if we were gonna be on different sides of the game we would try to have eachothers backs for as long as we could.

4th - Jonathan $5 from the very first time we went on call together I knew I wanted to ride this game out with him. We had a similar mindset for the game and I loved how he was always willing to go to bat for the people he was loyal to. He was a bit paranoid and a tad erratic but it made the game that much more fun for me. I’m extremely happy to have met him and if I ever catch him in another game he’d 1000% have an ally in me.
822 days 22 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Great answers to my questions guys. I have a tough decision ahead of me. Good game all 3 of you. It was a load of fun.
822 days 22 hours ago
jman96
@Mark

Jordan,  you were very rigid in your gameplay after merge - it seemed you just settled into a majority alliance and then left most of the work to others and sorta rolled with whatever you were told. It was actually joked about on the jury that most people heard from you for the first time when they were getting eliminated and you wanted their jury vote.

Jordan - Show me how you COMMUNICATED with people outside the majority alliance to further yourself in the game after merge.

Whenever i talked to people outside the alliance, when i say things like "I feel like my name has been coming up", i am using that in the hopes that people would try to switch their vote to someone else incase of an idol play if they were actually targetting me at anytime. While i do tend to worry about being a target every time i dont have immunity, i am gonna try to use it as a way to potentially help keep votes off of me. Of course, how people were voting to begin with could have been completely different, but that was what my mindset was.

Yeah there were times where i had to lie to give me a better chance at surviving tribals. If i had to tell Yung that i was voting Arek to avoid him voting me, then i would do that. If i had to tell nick that i was not voting him out, then i would do that too.

And i would try to make sure that i dont look like too much of a threat, so that there was a chance that if people were looking for a swing vote to help them out, then i could have my options for what could help me get to the end. because you cant campaign to win, if you are voted out. and thats what happened at the 2nd fast forward, when Nick, Bryan, and Hufus came to me about voting Skyler about being a strategic threat. So i knew that i would be safe at that time. I could have voted skyler at that tribal if i felt like he would be a bigger problem then Hufus. But with Hufus' likabiliity, underdog story, and ability to find idols quickly, i couldn't take that risk of Hufus getting to the end and i felt like he would easily win there.

I probably shouldnt have left people out to dry as much as i have, but i was doing anything i could to make that i wouldnt be voted out if it doesnt look like it on the outside.
822 days 21 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Hello finalists! as much as I would like to be in ur position I am not, so I say congrats to you!

With that I do have some things that need to be set straight with the 3 of you so let’s get to it.

Skyler , you we’re close to leaving the first day  but u stayed, and you and I became close after that and it was genuine. I told you a lot in the game because I didn’t want to keep anything from you. You weren’t the most active with me so when we talked I had to get straight to the point sometimes unfortunately. Now It seems like ur under the impression that you might think I was playing the game till the end with Brady. Yea I told you he was my friend, yes he saved me in the vote over Arek. However I did not bend over backwards and wait for Brady’s approval for whatever I did. I was playing this game solely for myself and I didn’t need anyones green light and I’m sure you know this and I feel disrespected that you would think otherwise.  Everything I told you was in confidence and it was because I wanted you to trust me, and instead you backstabbed me very early in the game when I had every intention of working with you. I literally came to you after the bs with Jonathan because I trusted you and u were my friend and you pretended to be my knight in shining armour when in reality you were just a Disgusting snake.

Do you think you deserve my vote  after how you played me the day I went home ? Please tell me why I should, I really want to give you my vote because I thought we were really close and I would love for you to win. But I don’t know if I can respect myself enough if I were to vote you so if u can change my mind you can have my vote .

Michael

We had good convos premerge, I enjoyed talking to you and I really thought something was brewing for us potentially. You told me u tried to vote me out because Arek was a friend of yours which is fine however I stayed and after that you never really did much to try to make amends and u never did anything to try and gain my trust back.

You never really gave me a chance this game even after Arek left  so why should I give you my vote ??

Jordan- oh Jordan. This game is about outwit outplay outlast. Yes you got to the end. But what did you do to get there? can you be okay with the way you played knowing you got there because you are the easiest person to beat and nothing else ??

I tried to be cool with you this game Jordan and I thought that maybe we could possibly work together but it was obvious you had no intentions of working with me at all. You lied to me everyday right from the beginning . You tried to vote me out the first chance you got which is fine but even after I stayed you continued to lie to me. You showed you were not willing to play the game at all with me and I can’t help but feel a little disrespect. So tell me after all the pointless strategy talk ( from ur end) and all the lies you fed me, why should I vote for you to win ?
822 days 21 hours ago
jman96
@Bryan

My Question: Let's take your 2 fellow finalists out of the equation. Which 2 members of the rest of cast would you like to be sitting next to and why?

That would be a tough one because i could think a couple people off the top of my head. If not mike and skyler and i could only pick 2, then i guess one would be Jonathon, i knew that there were people that were saying that he had a chance to win if he made it to the end, but i knew that there were people that werent the biggest fans of him, so maybe that would help out.

And the second one would be honestly be hard. But i think that i would pick, Scott, as he was someone i knew i could rely on in the game and it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if the idol plays didnt happen and more chances for moves that can help me get to the end easier came around.

Then again, i cant say what would have happened without the idol plays and maybe the final 3 plans i had could have changed, thats part of the danger of this game, opinions can change and it can happen fast. But this is just my point of view at this particular moment.
822 days 21 hours ago
Sweez
Mark

First let me say the connections I made with Yung, Michael and Jonathan came naturally from the circumstances in the game. I did not look at a list of names and just deem some people worthy of my time and others not. I’m sorry that it came across like that. For us specifically Mark, we did not talk about the vote when we went to our swapped tribes but I knew how you were gonna vote because I had discussed it with Yung and Brady. That’s all I meant, I’m not saying you were some kind of mindless zombie who was doing whatever anyone told you. I’m really sorry if that’s how I made you feel when you read my speech. I don't think that about you or anyone in this game. It’s true that my social game fell flat in a lot of areas and if social game is the most important aspect to you or any other juror then I fully understand why it would be difficult to rationalize a Skyler win. I only ask that the jury take other aspects of this game into consideration such as strategy, positioning, and competitions.
822 days 21 hours ago
jman96
@Nick

Jordan -- Trying to talk to you was like talking to a brick wall and bored the absolute tears out of me yet out of the three, you spoke to me the most. Myself and many other jurors felt like you took a back seat approach to the majority alliance and let other heavy hitters such as Eric and Jonathan do the dirty work for you while you sat by idly and went with whatever the alliance said or did. Why do you deserve to win given your laid-back and seemingly follower approach to this game?

I think that you should vote for me to win because every vote i made, any choice i make during the game, was for strategic reasons. I knew that being the leader of a alliance and making all of the choices would put a major target on me and i could have easily been on the players that were sent out by the idol plays. I knew there was a chance of survival if i surrounded myself with big targets that would take the hits before i did. players like Scott and Eric made themselves targets with either challenge wins, or making moves for themselves and they got idol'd out. and during that time, i was doing anything i can to make sure no one would target me, and while people were saying where they wanted the votes to go, only i could decide where my vote could have went.

I could have voted Skyler at the final 7, but i made the choice to vote Hufus because he was more dangerous.

I could have voted Michael at the final 4 instead of Jon, but when i thought about it during the finale, i felt like Jon had more chances at getting votes and the win, despite all of the drama he was a part of. Plus i kinda expected that whoever i voted at that tribal, wouldnt vote for me to win, so if i made it a tie, and michael lost the challenge, maybe there would have been the chance of getting his vote instead of making it little chance by voting him out there.

While i was hoping for chances to make moves to look good. But with all the idol plays and who were left, it made the chances go down to slim to no chances of me getting to the end and winning if i flipped. I always felt like making a move just for the sake of making a move, wont get you to the end. And i was not gonna do something, if it ment that it would lead to me being on the jury, making the moves mean nothing anymore.
822 days 20 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Hey guys! I congratulate you all on doing what 17 of us couldn’t do, and make it to F3!

I’m not gonna take any digs, I just have a  couple of simple questions..
What is one thing that you have done better than these other two gentlemen standing next to you? And what is one knock on your two opponents game?

Good luck fellas!
822 days 20 hours ago
jman96
@Yung

Jordan- oh Jordan. This game is about outwit outplay outlast. Yes you got to the end. But what did you do to get there? can you be okay with the way you played knowing you got there because you are the easiest person to beat and nothing else ??

I always felt like if what you do to get yourself to the end for the chance to plea your case to win ends up getting you there, then maybe it was a good one. Either it was good enough for the jury or not is a different story. If you can make yourself get to the end because you intended to look like a goat *The term, not the acronym* and would be easy to beat, then it could work out. ive seen players win with that kind of strategy before as long as they explain their game in the best way possible.

I tried to be cool with you this game Jordan and I thought that maybe we could possibly work together but it was obvious you had no intentions of working with me at all. You lied to me everyday right from the beginning . You tried to vote me out the first chance you got which is fine but even after I stayed you continued to lie to me. You showed you were not willing to play the game at all with me and I can’t help but feel a little disrespect. So tell me after all the pointless strategy talk ( from ur end) and all the lies you fed me, why should I vote for you to win ?

I had a feeling that you would talk about this. Believe it or not when i say that when the game first started before the game started, i was hoping that we would do well. Maybe if we were on the same starting tribes, things would have been alot different and we would have ruled the game together. and even though we were on seperate tribes, i was hoping that you would survive those tribals, to the point that i gave you coconuts in the double tribal.

But once the tribe swap happened, i felt like we were gonna be on different sides as we had different plans. and once i lied and voted you the first time, i felt like the trust would have never been there and you would gone after me at some point at the merge. So when the merge happened, yeah we voted the same way at first, but i couldn't trust you for the end game, and i felt like i had to lie to make sure that targets weren't on me. I'm not happy that i had to lie to you of all people, because we got along very well in the past, but it was something i had to do, because if i told you that "I'm voting you out" then i dont think you would have taken it well either and i would have had a good chance at idol'd out.

With that said, it was never intended to be disrespectful and that is something i never wanted to do to you or anyone. Even though we play these games for fun times and can be very competitive, i always feel like it is always important to treat people how you want to be treated.

While i can never apologize for how i played the game as i probably wouldnt have made it here if i didnt, i can apologize for any kind of disrespect, because hurting peoples feeling is never good and i am sorry for that.
822 days 20 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Jordan- also I have one other thing. U said that because u tried to vote me out that I would no longer have trust in you? Why would u think that ? I am a very understanding person and if you just told me the truth as to why you voted me out in the first place it would’ve been a better conversation.

I would not have held it against you.
In a game like survivor you always need to keep your options open because you never know when you might need them . Closing off people only hurts ur game.

just something I wanted to add.
822 days 20 hours ago
jman96
@Yung

Jordan- also I have one other thing. U said that because u tried to vote me out that I would no longer have trust in you? Why would u think that ? I am a very understanding person and if you just told me the truth as to why you voted me out in the first place it would’ve been a better conversation.

I would not have held it against you.
In a game like survivor you always need to keep your options open because you never know when you might need them . Closing off people only hurts ur game.

just something I wanted to add.

Whenever people tend to target me and i survive the vote, i tend to think that they have reasons to go after me later on, because they did it once before. and that tends to be the case. So i would go after them, before they try to target me again.

So i felt like if i voted someone out once before and they survive, then they could target me moving forward. And when that happened with you, i didnt want to take that chance. It's great you would not have held it aganist you, but i didnt know at the time, all i could do is think that you would have been after me, because i gave a good reason for it. I do admit, that i could have handled things alot better then i did. All i can do is try to improve my flaws even more for the future.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!