This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Norway | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Norway | Jury..

823 days 6 hours ago
Sweez
Bryan

Logically I know that this is probably the best possible F3 for me but purely on an emotional level Eric, Jonathan, and I were the only 3 OG Vinstra tribe players left during the middle/end portion of this game and I think it could have been a cool storyline for us to have overcome a 5-8 merge.
823 days 6 hours ago
jman96
@Jonathon

I’m not gonna take any digs, I just have a  couple of simple questions..
What is one thing that you have done better than these other two gentlemen standing next to you? And what is one knock on your two opponents game?

I guess i can say that i was able to make myself less of a target then Mike and Skyler were in final stretches of the game. I can also say that i didnt have the luxery of being able to win merge immunity challenges, but there wasnt much of a need for them. during the final few stages, outside of final 6, the votes from bryan/hufus/nick would aim towards michael or skyler. So they had to rely on immunities to gaurentee their safety. While i didnt need immunity in those times.
823 days 1 hour ago
Saginator18
Hey y’all! Sorry this is late as hell (as well as quite long, whoops) and if you dont get to my questions i totally understand haha. But yea grats to all 3 of you, as much as we jurors love to drag you, you did smth right by getting here. However, you each also did a lot wrong in getting here, as has been well-belabored by my fellow jurors. And while I have informed and swayed my opinion on who should win a lot at ftc has progresses, i’d say my vote is still, for the most part, up for grabs. Here’s how to earn it

Jordan: As it stands, you are probably least likely to earn my vote. I won’t say it’s impossible tho! Barring you and I’s relationship (tragically enough), I think you probably had the most consistent social game of the final 3, even if it was consistently “meh.” Prop up how you talked to most everyone at least semi-regularly, and tell me why keeping your cards so close to your chest (i.e. not talking game with most everyone on jury) is not just respectable, but preferable, in comparison to regular game conversations and relationships.

Michael: Honestly, I was leaning (slightly) in your direction pre-FTC. But your speech kind of left me… underwhelmed. I think you did well explaining what you did in this game, but you didnt really work to advocate for its merits. So I’m gonna ask you to compare your game favorably directly against both Jordan’s and Skyler’s. You don’t need to bash either necessarily (but bonus points if you do), I just need to know why specifically your game is more worthy of my jury vote than the games of your opponents. What did you do better, or why is your game my best option?

Skyler: Your FTC insofar has been p good all things considered imo, and you currently hold my jury vote. Literally by a HAIR tho! I think positioning is an impressive and often undervalued part of Survivor gameplay fs. However, since there weren’t a lot of massive moves or shifts in this game, it seems to me a bit like fruitless labor. Prove me wrong. How did you benefit from your positioning in this game as an individual player? How was your game advanced or strengthened by how you positioned yourself in the game?

All: ik ive already asked more than enough probably, but if you could each do me a favor and say one time you made this game your bitch, and two times you were the game’s bitch (1 time you excelled, 2 times you flopped or played passive or smth went wrong). I’d recommend less obvious/predictable answers cuz describing smth i already know or have been told too much about wont give sway me much. And please keep it relatively brief, gentlemen

Oh and the jury all around kinda thinks its silly that y’all wanted Jonathan at the end with ya, as he almost certainly beats any of you in ftc. I’m not demanding any of you speak on it since i currently see it as a minor and equal flaw across all of your games, but if my understanding that each of you planned to bring jonathan is incorrect or could at least be defended, i encourage you to go4it.

Anywho glad yall kinda avenged me ig? I mean I didnt have super deep connections with any of yall really but i did enjoy speaking with each of you, even if doing so was a rare occasion. I wish you all luck and hope the jury sharks’ attacks didnt leave you to scarred, tho the digs were generally warranted (and quite entertaining). And many thanks to Mr. Big for another spectacular season! Had a blast :)
822 days 22 hours ago
FairyBoss
Bryan:
Let's take your 2 fellow finalists out of the equation. Which 2 members of the rest of cast would you like to be sitting next to and why?

I would love to be sitting here with Arek, because we have a lot of history together and finally having a chance to reconneThct was really nice. I trusted him 100%.
The second person is a bit tricky, because even tho I love Scott idk if I would want to be sitting next to him in this game. It would probably either be Scott or Eric, depends on how the game would've been if they hadn't been idol'ed out :)
822 days 22 hours ago
FairyBoss
Nick:
I get that it was disrespectful. Didn't mean it this way honestly. I honestly only realized that it made y'all feel some type of way after Brady went home, because it happens all the time in group games. I still stand by the answer, which I gave to Brady that even if I talked to y'all the end result of the game wouldn't have changed. Now I also understand that from your point of view it was pretty awful, because y'all also came to play and I pretty much didn't let you do that.
If you find me revolting then I agree, you shouldn't give me your jury vote. However I don't think we had THIS bad of a realtionship before the merge? At least i didn't feel this way. So if you actually hate me after this game and don't want to give me your vote it's fine, I just don't want to have a bad blood with if I made you hate me even outside of this game. I just kinda lost trust in you after Ray's vote when I knew you knew that my name was thrown out, but you wouldn't give me any info (you only gave it to me after the tribal). So I knew if I stuck with you in this game I wouldn't make it far. It was never personal. I truly apologize to you that I didn't talk to you and if you still feel some type of way about me we can talk about it after reunion.
Answering your question, even tho I was shitty towards you and few other jurors I do hope that y'all see that I did what I had to do to make it to final 3 and I did play a good game. I won few comps, I successfully was in full control with Jon of our alliance and where my social game was lacking it was also helping me with other people. You also cannot tell me that if I made to f3 with anybody else in this game I would stand any more chance of winning and thats why I targeted people I did.
822 days 22 hours ago
FairyBoss
Yung
We had good convos premerge, I enjoyed talking to you and I really thought something was brewing for us potentially. You told me u tried to vote me out because Arek was a friend of yours which is fine however I stayed and after that you never really did much to try to make amends and u never did anything to try and gain my trust back.
You never really gave me a chance this game even after Arek left  so why should I give you my vote ??

Ngl I felt that even tho we did end up having good conversations after Arek left I didn't feel that I could compete for your vote more than people that actually saved you. It's always hard trusting somebody that you almost voted out lol. You just never know how the REALLY feel about you. I could roll a dice and be more loyal to you, but sometimes it's just better to play with other people that you didn't try to get voted out.
I think you should give me your vote, because I do feel that I've played a better game than Jordan and Skyler. I think Jordan wasn't ever in control. He hasn't had any close relationships besides that with me. I also think that Skyler played a very good game in early stages of the game, but then he pretty much went quiet and pretty much talked when we already came up with a name to vote. I was more active than those 2 gentelmen sitting next to me, I tried playing the best I could with the cards that was given to me and I lost any control over my allies was in f4. After Arek and Scott got voted out I pretty much lost my 2 best allies and I tried to make new ones as fast as possible and I still ended up being in f3 and having a strong game.
822 days 18 hours ago
FairyBoss
Jonathan & Sag
You both had a very similiar questions so I answered them in one post

Sag:
Michael: Honestly, I was leaning (slightly) in your direction pre-FTC. But your speech kind of left me… underwhelmed. I think you did well explaining what you did in this game, but you didnt really work to advocate for its merits. So I’m gonna ask you to compare your game favorably directly against both Jordan’s and Skyler’s. You don’t need to bash either necessarily (but bonus points if you do), I just need to know why specifically your game is more worthy of my jury vote than the games of your opponents. What did you do better, or why is your game my best option?
Jonathan:
What is one thing that you have done better than these other two gentlemen standing next to you? And what is one knock on your two opponents game?

So when it comes to Jordan if y'all think my social game was shit then idk what I can call Jordan's social game. Whenever me, Jon and Skyler talked strategy I would be pretty much the one who would have to let Jordan know what to do, because nobody really felt close with him. Or they had to ask me how Jordan feels about some votes. Then of course we made a chat after you being voted out, where Jordan was a bit more active, however it was still Jon and me saying any names. During premerge I also don't think he was playing a very good game. If we went to another tribal after Arek's vote I think he would be going home, even if I didn't have an immunity. I just don't think Jordan was a very big part of this season and that's why I dont think he deserves your vote.

Skyler played a similiar game to me I believe, if he stayed as strong as at the start of the merge then I could say that he played much better game than me. However after Yung's vote he lost a lot of power and pretty much didn't do anything. He did talk in private with some people (also with me), but he was never making decisions (besides Yung's vote). We always had to tag him and ask him if he was ok with the vote, because he was just never responding when we were talking about strategy. I think even Jordan was more active than him, which says a lot. I also was never in the position of going out premerge unlike him, which shows that I played well from the start to the finish, which cannot be said the same about Skyler. I believe we both had an underdog story this season, but I was always making sure I'm at least in the middle of the alliance and I was. I did had more control over the alliance than him. I did had more stable relationships with other people and I did play overall better game than him.
822 days 16 hours ago
FairyBoss
Sag:
All: ik ive already asked more than enough probably, but if you could each do me a favor and say one time you made this game your bitch, and two times you were the game’s bitch (1 time you excelled, 2 times you flopped or played passive or smth went wrong). I’d recommend less obvious/predictable answers cuz describing smth i already know or have been told too much about wont give sway me much. And please keep it relatively brief, gentlemen

I pretty much made this game MY BITCH, because if not for me I don't think this game would become alliance vs alliance. Even before the merge I made sure that Skyler knew how my old tribe worked, I gave him a lot of information about our dynamic and why he should never work closely with Brady, Nick, Bryan or Hufus. Same with other people, I made SURE that everyone knew that we have to vote them out, not because they didn't want to work with them, but because I wanted them out. I don't think this game would be that much about just 1 alliance vs another alliance if it wasn't for me.
But also I was this game's bitch a lot of time LOL Basically making people change their vote to Hufus when he used his idol. Also when Scott actually helped saving Yung in Arek's vote (Scott was probably my number 2nd ally).

And also yea, I guess it is silly that I planned on taking our Skyler instead of Jonathan if he didnt win immunities, but from my perspective I had no clue if Jonathan was more hated than Skyler. But at the end of the day I did end up taking Jon down in FMC so I guess everthing worked out.
822 days 15 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
“I pretty much made this game MY BITCH, because if not for me I don't think this game would become alliance vs alliance.“

I’m not really sure how you created the alliance game that was played. It was under the impression that that was Yung and Skyler’s doing.  Could you elaborate on that more?
822 days 14 hours ago
Sweez
Nick

Regardless of what I decided on at F11 I was showing my cards I felt that one alliance was going to be much more easy to navigate and maneuver within so my choice was clear. I also felt that for my game the best possible move was to get Yung out and that’s not something I would have been able to accomplish with Brady or Bryan. It was early for sure but I don’t think this was too early. It could have been seen as questionable at the time but considering where I ended up it’s exactly what needed to happen. Nick, I know I played a piss poor social game but based on this final 3, it sounds like no matter who wins that’ll be the case. So I think you should vote for me based on different criteria. You said in game that I was a strategic threat whether you meant it when you said it or not it was the truth. I know the end portion of this game didn't leave any room for switch ups but until that point I was by far the most proactive within this F3 of shifting the game into my favor.
822 days 14 hours ago
FairyBoss
“I pretty much made this game MY BITCH, because if not for me I don't think this game would become alliance vs alliance.“

I’m not really sure how you created the alliance game that was played. It was under the impression that that was Yung and Skyler’s doing.  Could you elaborate on that more?

I don't know why Yung tbh, I've always seen Yung as someone who played a very strong social game with everybody, I actually think Yung would be in much better position if it wasn't an alliance game so I don't think it was his doing. I also don't think it was Skyler's doing, because he never put much effort in making sure that the alliance is stable. I also said that I put a lot of effort in putting in Skyler's head that it's us against them premerge, when people tried to get him on his side when we were under the impression that he had nobody else on his old tribe. He could've picked the other side and just go with them at any point, especially looking at how both sided he played in early game. He didn't because I made sure he knew it's impossible for him, cuz i've been working on him since the tribe swap.
822 days 14 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Ummm Michael.. From my understanding Yung, handpicked his alliance which included Skyler. And Skyler flipped and picked up the scraps of the outcasts that weren’t in that alliance. So like I’m really confused by that statement of you starting the alliance game. Bc it was already seemingly started before you (or I for that matter) were involved, unless you have extra information that I didn’t realize?
822 days 14 hours ago
Sweez
Yung

“I was playing this game solely for myself and I didn’t need anyones green light”

I know this probably better than anyone else on this cast. I think you and I are the only ones who know just how much influence you held in this game and just how well you were set up. When answering Brady’s question the point I was trying to make is that you played an Integral role in mine and his relationship. I know you feel slighted, it would be impossible not to after what I did to you. Everything was coming to a boiling point and I would have been a fool to not take the opportunity to seize the game. I know that you were loyal to me so it seemed like an unnecessary move but it laid the foundation for the rest of the game to get me here. I know that we had a genuine friendship and because of that it hurt you personally but I hope you can still understand that it was purely a game decision and not indicative of how I feel about you. I have a lot of respect for you as both a person and player and will respect your vote regardless of what you do with it but your vote specifically would mean the most to me on a personal level. What I did to you was down right foul and I have to own that and any consequence from that. I hope that you can see the lengths I was willing to go to get a power player out of the game and that on some level you can respect it even if it was a grimy way to go about it.
822 days 14 hours ago
iTy990
I appreciate you guys answering my question. I hate asking multiple Questions but I'm still conflicted on my vote and I would love to ask another question.

My Other Question:

Can you please name 3 of your favorite musical artists? They can be in order or not. You can explain if you want but you don't have to. 😋❤️
822 days 13 hours ago
FairyBoss
Bryan:
Can you please name 3 of your favorite musical artists? They can be in order or not. You can explain if you want but you don't have to. 😋❤️

Wow, a very unexpected question lol
Rn my faves are Imagine dragons, American Authors and grandson

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!