This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Reunion

1126 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Deshon - When I saw you applied, I was ecstatic to see how you would end up doing.  Ultimately, I think you did a nice job battling your way back from the fast game and survived awhile.  However, would you agree on a second chance season you'd do a lot better?

Oh a second chance, and a COMPLETELY different cast without pre-determined relationships and tone deaf individuals, I would 100% do better. I know my capabilities and i'm proud that I got 9th being that I was a target for majority of the season. ❤️
1126 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Mike - You were one of my favorites from Laos and managed to have a better run this time around.  Did you find redemption?  Also, do you wish the early alliance of yourself, Pietro, and Yung had become a bit more stable?

Arek - You already know this but I found you to be a great narrator for the early portion of the game.  How big a mistake was it for your allies in Shadi and Sydney to vote you out very early into the merge?  Are you still annoyed you left with an idol and 50/50 coin in your pocket?

Brian - Will you ever get the past the merge boot or are you destined for mediocrity?
1126 days 11 hours ago
FireX
IM DESTINED CRIES
1126 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Chase - I found you to be the calmer presence in your duo with Tylor.  Do you think if you made yourself a more visible presence in the game that maybe the jury leans more in your favor as opposed to Pietro?
1126 days 11 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung - I'm surprised you made it as far as you did because of the merge drama.  However, I'm grateful for your commitment to the game despite seemingly giving up at the final four.  Did you feel there was no endgame you could end up winning?

i felt like people felt really salty toward me with everything that happened, and there was no way they were going to vote for me to win no matter what i said. i feel like they had their minds made up that if i was going to the end they werent going to vote me to win. Despite that, i didnt want to give the satisfaction of giving in to defeat even though i knew i probably wasnt going to win. i felt like i probably earned more respect by deciding to fight to get to the final 3 and i have no regrets with doing so.
1126 days 11 hours ago
FireX
CHASE PIETRO I LOVE YOU BOTH AS PEOPLE BUT I HAD TI VOTE MY DUO. HES A GREAT GUY
1126 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll also open the floor now to any questions anyone wants to ask regarding the game.
1126 days 10 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
thank you brian. im so glad u accepted to be my partner in this game buddy.
1126 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
Ben - What would you have done in my spot at final 5
1126 days 10 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
ben

what was ur favorite pre merge tribal. and what was ur favorite post merge tribal
1126 days 10 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
also who was ur favorite player pre merge and most merge
1126 days 10 hours ago
KingB24
Chase - I found you to be the calmer presence in your duo with Tylor.  Do you think if you made yourself a more visible presence in the game that maybe the jury leans more in your favor as opposed to Pietro?

LOL this made me cackle. I definitely think my lack of visibility ultimately cost me a real shot at winning and I can't say I blame anyone for that. It's 100% my fault for not doing better. Still, I'm not sure it would have helped me to actually secure the win in this scenario.
1126 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Bvance1212
Ben - What would you have done in my spot at final 5

This is extremely tough.  I think knowing now how much the jury hated Tylor that I would've voted out Pietro in this spot as there was a respect for him.  However, I understand why it looks extremely bad to bring a duo to the end as it would look like they would've controlled everything.  My guess is probably go to the end with Chase and Tylor, or if you get the votes against Pietro at the final four that might've been the safer play and let Tylor get fifth still.
1126 days 10 hours ago
ForceMike1
Mike - You were one of my favorites from Laos and managed to have a better run this time around.  Did you find redemption?  Also, do you wish the early alliance of yourself, Pietro, and Yung had become a bit more stable?

I definitely think I found redemption: I didn't go out with an idol this time LMAO. But I definitely think I made better connections and played a better overall game. I would say yes, I wish the "Underdogs" alliance of myself, Yung and Pietro was more stable but once people started talking about me/Deshon/Darrius there was no way any alliance I had was ever gonna be stable
1126 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
Thanks Ben <3

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!