This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Reunion

1104 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thank you for hosting again Ben <3 enjoy your time off x
1104 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks 4 pre juror award
1104 days 11 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
thank you  Ben, much appreciated . and congrads Arek!
1104 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996

Fast Forward Episode!

The merge vote was a very close second.  However, the fan inside of me was like will Billy, Pietro, or Yung make the jump to the other side as the other side was loaded with an extra vote, vote stealer, and Arek had two idols (regular and a 50/50 coin).  I felt this was the best episode as it really was a blindside it and saw the emergence of Billy and Pietro's game.  Also, I feel Billy and Pietro likely played the game that Arek and Sam ideally wanted to play.
1104 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
"Flop Move of the Season" is next and well something stands out and it's worth taking note...
1104 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Flop Move goes to...
1104 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996

My short vacation!

I really do think things died down a decent amount after I went away on my trip for three days (despite my efforts to keep the game running).  However, I definitely saw a lack of activity and while it did seem there was a resurgence after a couple trial councils later.  It seemed little to late, but I'd be lying if I said individuals weren't clocked out from this season based on how the premerge went.

Still have no regrets deciding to travel as opposed to hosting.
1104 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Now onto the much anticipated DVD Cover and well it's still a work in progress...
1104 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
DVD Cover
-------------
Billy - Pietro - Tylor
??? - Mike - ???

I found this DvD cover actually pretty challenging as I found myself wanting to put Arek, Deshon, Shadi, Sydney and Yung onto the cover.  Ultimately, I think my picks right now would be to include Arek and Shadi/Sydney but this is tough.
1104 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Darrius and Deshon do get the limited edition returnee sticker from the fast game though.
1104 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
What's next for BigBen Survivor...
1104 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
... honestly nothing.  I don't really have the time to host another game and while I enjoyed everyone this season it's too time consuming and got other things to focus on.

However, if you want to be added to the Skype VL for funny brantsteeles or to troll Guigi just message me over Skype.
1104 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Thank you everyone for participating in this season and will post confessionals in a bit.
1104 days 11 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Loved this game Ben! Thanks for hosting <3
1104 days 11 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
thank you for hosting ben !

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!