This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Philippines |..

1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:12

This entire conversation needs documented in stone - because THIS CAT is a BIG FAT LIAR!!!

TYLER IS A LIAR... hear it again... LIAR:

Tyler, 9:36 PM
So are we going to be civil now?

9:36 PM
Sure.

Tyler, 9:37 PM
Thank you.

Sorry if I said anything that upset you.

9:40 PM
I was never upset but thank you

I would just appreciate if you're going to continue to tell fabricated stories about me that you do it to the entire group.  For some unknown reason you have selected me to go after - and that's fine - but you've been using my name for incorrect stories across the tribe.  Just do it in the group so I can defend myself instantly - not on the backend.

Tyler, 9:44 PM
Um ok I guess we aren’t

9:44 PM
I'm not upset nor have I been.  That's just a simple request

Tyler, 9:48 PM
If I have a problem with you I will say it here directly to you. I only started going after you when you started going after me. I think that’s fair. I asked if we are going to be civil. If that’s not something you want then let me know.

9:50 PM
Tyler - you have yet to prove when I was "going after you".  In fact you have been proven wrong multiple times on the subject.  I am being civil... you being proven a liar is not me being uncivil.  You continuing to spew lies to the tribe as recently as 8:00-8:30 PM EDT is not me being uncivil.

Tyler, 9:51 PM
Travis I had 4 votes for me this last tribal. And everyone telling me you were sharing info I was telling you

And that why they voted for me

9:51 PM
What info are they saying I shared?

Tyler, 9:52 PM
I haven’t been “proven” a liar Travis. You think I’m a liar because I’m still here. Like what is that?

9:52 PM
Also - outside of coming after me aggressively for being honest with you and telling the truth to you - what info did I have to share?
Then what info are they saying I shared?
and it's proven because what I've seen  - quotes from you - I never said to you.  So that is a proven liar.

Tyler, 9:53 PM
Lol that you see it as me “aggressively coming at you for being honest with me”

Like come on Travis

9:53 PM

Travis there’s literally no point in lyinh
Tyler Jungle, Today at 5:02 PM

And Travis you don’t need to pretend like you didn’t vote for me. Like there’s literally no point. I know which 7 voted Daniel 100%
Tyler Jungle, Today at 4:57 PM

Tyler, 9:54 PM
Which I believed at the time. Which is also not my fault

9:54 PM

Yeah. Thanks for leading the charge to vote me out tonight 
Tyler Jungle, Today at 6:23 PM

Tyler, 9:54 PM
Which you did. And I’m still hearing it!

9:55 PM
Right - your behavior is someone else's fault.
Again - prove it

Tyler, 9:55 PM
Calling you out to be a liar, when people have told me you are a liar, is not my fault.

9:55 PM
You have yet to prove anything
I haven't lied to you once

Tyler, 9:56 PM
Mmhmm

9:56 PM
What did I lie about?  Because so far I'm the only one being transparent and proving myself to be honest and you're the one hiding behind lies and changing the talk track every time I ask for you to prove something

Tyler, 9:57 PM
Travis I don’t trust you

Like now is not the time

9:57 PM
I don't care

Tyler, 9:57 PM
Well I do care

9:57 PM
"now is not the time"

Tyler, 9:58 PM
It’s not.

9:58 PM
for what?  Me to ask you to keep my name out of your mouth or at least do it in a public forum?  That's more civil than the game of lies you're trying to play
You started the conversation... I'm sorry you think the time is not now

Tyler, 9:59 PM
Haha Travis no. Your asking me to throw people under the bus for saying what they told me. And sorry but I don’t do that with people I trust

Youre*

10:00 PM
The same "people" are all coming to me and telling me- actually proving - the lies that you're spreading my friend.

Tyler, 10:00 PM
I started the conversation to hopefully make things civil between us. You are a
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:12

Good morning.  I need to be at ftc with 2 people from the nutawitawi.  Because all of us were "left out" yesterday.  But idk.  The perfect ftc for me rn it's prob eric and tyler.  Bc Hufus, Kellen and Jan are adorable and threatening.  Jimmy, James and Tyler are just threatening.  I'm cute, Eric is a ghost, Travis has died since we were on the merge.  The part that is tricky Is that.  All of them can hate me and call me fake once I vote them out.  Bc you know.  I’m super close with all those 3.
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:12

Confessional :
Just read yesterday’s confessional. Should have said it was 5/4 and it should have been a “YAY IM FINALLY IN MAJORITY” but guess what.... I don’t feel safe at all still. I really respect Kellen and I’ve definitely gotten this far in the game with his help, but I’m starting to get really frustrated that he’s trying so hard to stick with Chandler and Hufus. It’s becoming a bit of a red flag for me. Hufus was outed yesterday for being close with Travis and voting for me in previous tribal councils. Like why would I trust him at this point. He’s literally done everything in his power to make sure I’m out of this game, the entire game. I just hate that Kellen won’t vote someone out that wants to do that to me.
Idk what my plan is for tonight. There seems to be a shift happening. Looks like everyone is trying to hold onto their friendships but at this point they are all intertwined so someone is going to get fucked over today. I just hope it’s not going to be me.
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:12

I'm LEGIT Michele Fitzgerald from Survivor.  Everyone knows I have the 50/50 and might not even vote me out because of it!!  They all think I'm gonna use it...and I'm like HELL....I JUST MIGHT!

OR I MIGHT NOT TYYYLER.  Ya big dope.
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus (Hufus) Confessional EP:12

the vote tonight is for my biggest fan in the game.

not only he's been sending suitman's game to everyone else and trying to get my targeted bc of it, but he seems still pressed that i beat him there and is saying that I do nothing and get to the end and win. Guess what, baby? I'm doing something tonight.

XOXO, my vote is for Jimmy.
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Jan (DarkTyphoon23) Confessional EP:12

Yikes... so first time this merge where i didn't vote in the majority... but at least i'm not totally lost bc i knew the flip was gonna happen, but still now it leaves me in an uncertain position

i think the game is currently being divided into a bunch of different "pairs"
- chandler/hufus
- travis/myself
- jimmy/james
- kellen/tyler (with eric thrown in there)

and so i feel the game's gonna move forward with different pairs voting with different pairs. i think that myself and travis aren't seen as the biggest threats moving forward, which is nice and we can keep hiding behind bigger threats than ourselves for the time being and use ourselves kind of like pendulums moving forward.

but for now, i feel that the 5 that voted for JJ last round are sticking together and i think they're going to try to target someone like myself or hufus. supposedly travis isn't thrown in the mix bc of his 50/50 coin and everyone thinks he's gonna use it. jimmy's like afraid of chandler but idk if anything's gonna result out of that.

so it might be time for my steal-a-vote to stir things up and make a move - i feel that once i use it however, all HELL is going to break loose from there and i'm expecting a bunch of advantages to be thrown out there. so it's all a matter of how to maneuver around with it to guarantee a good spot for final 8. if i use the steal a vote, me, hufus, chandler, and travis will have 5 votes and hopefully nothing else is played from there.

i've been playing rather under the radar as of late and tonight, i think it's time for me to rise like the phoenix that i am and burn this place to the ground - whether my move works tonight or not. these people are a little too sketchy today for my liking and we're in single digits now for all stars, shit's about to hit the fan and the game's about to ramp up tenfold. if i get sent home soon because of this move, at least i can say i died trying and didn't fizzle out.
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Jan (DarkTyphoon23) Confessional EP:12

okay so interesting things happening here!!!

apparently there's now a "secret" charge to get jimmy out, and another "secret" charge to get hufus out LMAO, and both groups are supposedly keeping me in the dark bc everyone's afraid i'm close with both of them LOL, so imma just sit here tight lipped for the time being and maybe just let things be and play dumb......... but maybe i can save my steal a vote then for a more opportune time???!!!

IDK THIS COULD ALL BE A BIG ASS PLOY THOUGH AND I'M SEVERELY BLINDSIDED GAH
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:12

I'm gonna try to wake up this round.  I've been sleeping for a bit and just trying to survive but I'm not gonna be a goat to the end if I can help it
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:12

OMG.  I JUST SUGESTED.  AN AMAZING SPLIT.  LIKE IF EVERYTHING GOES OKAY A 4-3-2 WILL HAPPEN.  4 JIMMY, 3 ERIC, 2 HUFUS.  Like we're in call and they all wanted to vote 4 votes in eric.  but like we can still keep 4 in jimmy.  so that bitch can leave if nothing happens.
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:12

Ok so yesterday JJ left in a 6-4-1 vote. Ultimately that was annoying, because the one thing I wanted was for it NOT to be at the point where Jimmy and I were the only 2 who voted with the minority, and numerous of the Plan-Z chat had stated they were going to do JJ, but then didn't. So yeah the thing I wanted LEAST to happen, happened. Kellen then won immunity in Jump the Gun, woulda loved to win as I love that comp, but equally it would just further extend my target, and I mean I haven't heard my name YET today so that's something good I guess.

Per usual, for the better part of the vote-period, NOTHING gets mentioned. Everyone at this point just kind of expects everything to come down to like the last hour or so, so it takes off the pressure of needing to get something decided early. Although, when I DID talk to people, Tyler's name was the most common. And for me it would be fine for Tyler to leave, because at this point I'm realising the limited options I can go to the end with. I'm HOPING this is a final 2, but like I kinda can only go with Hufus, Jimmy and Travis. Everyone else is either apart of the minority who has like an entire alliance on jury, or a winner which also seems too dangerous to go to the end with. Kellen is quite the double-whammy, satisfying BOTH of them criteria so I am definitely most weary of him right now.

For the most part when I talked to people, voting for Tyler seemed a general consensus, no one said they didn't want to. Although, after the conclusion of last tribal, Chandler told me he was annoyed and distrusted Jimmy because Jimmy tried claiming he didn't vote JJ? Not entirely sure WHY he did that, because in Rome him claiming he didn't vote the way he did really annoyed certain jurors and realistically WAS a contribution to why he lost the game. Recently, Eric has told me that people like Chandler/Hufus/Jan want to vote for Jimmy. The thing is, when I talk to them, they're still telling me that it's Tyler, and I don't see why they would lie to me right now, when I've been upfront with them so far? But yeah you never know. The one positive is at least it isn't me. If it WERE Jimmy, I'd be 50/50 on idoling him. Because he is basically my closest ally, but I wouldn't want to idol him and then him not even have majority of the votes, because we're in a tough spot and wasting an idol really is one of the worst things that could happen for us at this stage in the game.

I've just approached Jan because I don't THINK he'd lie to me. My biggest concern right now is that like either way I'm going to annoy SOMEONE in SOMEWAY today. Because I need Tyler gone personally, so will be voting him, but I'm aware that as Jimmy believes he is getting targeted, he wants to vote for Chandler. It partially will depend who the trio of Eric/Kellen/Tyler suggest to vote, because if they wanted to vote with Jimmy and I, then yeah it becomes messy. I ASSUME someone from the Plan-Z chat has the vote-steal because the minority would have likely played it and I know Jimmy doesn't have it.

I'm now about to be in a REALLY tough spot I think. Because like I think that this is how the votes will go tonight:
Chandler/Hufus/Jan/Travis vote for JIMMY.
Eric/Jimmy/Kellen/Tyler vote for CHANDLER.
Neither of them leaving is good for me. I mean I THINK that a vote steal may be played regardless, so I COULD just throw my vote on Tyler as I wanted to.

Ok I talked to Jan and then Jimmy and Jan was clueless about it, and Jimmy said that apparently Jan is getting LEFT OUT? So it's supposed to be Chandler/Hufus/Kellen/Travis voting Jimmy, they want Eric in on the plan but Eric told Jimmy. I'm in such a tough spot, because I'd rather Chandler go than Jimmy, but Chandler leaving just gives power to the side I'm literally needing to fracture. Jan was allegedly left out as he is "tight with Jimmy".

Ok no I literally hate it here. So Jimmy should be receiving majority, then some are voting Chandler, but Chandler knows Jimmy is targeting him and vice-versa, so in case Chandler has an idol or something, I'm going to vote Travis. At this point my win odds are forever shrinking so like I truly don't entirely know what to do, and the fact I can't make a decision doesn't reflect me positively at all. I told Jan I'm going to do Travis, I told Jimmy that too. I've no idea who I'm supposed to go to the end with bar Jimmy at this point, hot damn give me a final 2 PLEASE bigben LMFAO.

I vote for TRAVIS tonight. I'm going to idol Jimmy, but that will be a live idol play, and they're always fun. People will be mad at me and I truly have no idea what is going to happen tonight. Hopefully not me, but we will see. Literally GL noms, I don't even hate it here. I DESPISE it here. This is too much stress and I'm like ALWAYS tired at this time recently so that doesn't do any benefits at all LMAO. But that's the game of Survivor I guess. Apparently everyone knows I have an idol too which is kinda funny. I guess I can give the rehidden merge one a brief search, though if anyone asks I might just pretend it was a pre-merge one, especially if I won individual immunity or something. But hey, need to survive tonight first!
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
**ERIC GETS VOTED OUT**
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:13

Well then... losing my #1 ally def stings here
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:13

I feel bad.  Like I have to vote Kellen at some point. And he will be furious at me Bc he will say he look dumb.  For trusting me and blah And like That happened with me 2 weeks ago in cutthroat. I get that feeling and it’s the worst.  This is the part when I hate my gameplay.  Bc I assume I'm a social person And when It comes down to vote someone.  I don't have problems with this But the people who spent days talking with me get piss.  I lose their votes.  Like for me Jan, Hufus, Kellen They can ALL go.  But once I vote them sis... You will see what drama really is My f3 goal is me, Travis and tyler.  But my best relationships are Jan, Hufus and Kellen.  Unless I get voted out then haha.. People will get hurt by me until the end of this season.  I hope they get blindsided And I don't know about the vote.  This may happen with Hufus.  Since we're close friends people will split us soon
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:13

I'm still here... I repeat I'm still here... and guess what - I didn't use my 50/50... like what the hell is going on?  Why wouldn't they have force that card?

I have an excellent 4 man alliance with Hufus, Chandler, and Jan... If I win this immunity (which I think this one is one of the toughest) then I can take it one more round to the final 7... (if my math is serving me correctly).

Can you believe I'm still here people?  I also haven't popped off ONE TIME in public... #Growth.

Now the question is... can I beat Jan?
1365 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:13

Confessional :
prepares just just sit and play with sticks while everyone lies and backstabs and votes whoever they said they weren’t voting
Yeah. I think this is the best strategy. At this point I’m fine with people saying I’m playing for second place. Tbh I think I’m playing a great game. My name has been the vote for 3 days in a row and I’m still here. I might be playing from the bottom but all that means is that the jury still loves me.

This vote is interesting, because I do feel like I’m in the bottom with Kellen, James, and Jimmy. I feel my best move would be to work with them... Kellen does not. And in my opinion (I’m probably wrong) he’s throwing both of our games away. The others just blindsided him. And it keeps happening. And they keep saying they are going to work with him, and they keep lying. It’s frustrating and I’m getting to the point where I might just have to leave him and play with Jimmy and James because I don’t see a path to the end working with the people that just kept picking off our alliance members (and our friends) 1 by 1. Jimmy and James have proven that they want to make moves. Kellen keeps waiting for his other friends to make one. I can’t wait any longer. So idk what I’m going to do, but I’m pissed that Eric was voted out. I’m frustrated that I’m STILL on the bottom, and I’m ready to make a move no matter what tonight.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!