This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Philippines |..

1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:10

Confessional: sobs.  Ok for real though I hope all of this fake crying is working. From what I’m gathering, I do think we might have a little reshuffle of alliances going into 10. I really would love to work with Chandler, Jan, and Kellen. Like that’s my ideal F4 right now. I don’t trust anyone else, but hopefully we can flip this vote and reclaim majority.
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
JJ (LEANNA) Confessional EP:10

Holy fuck I’m playing so ballsy with this new Tyler alliance ... I mailed everyone ahead of time to say ‘let’s not really do this but let’s all pretend to do it so that side doesn’t target us if they play an idol ‘ 😬😬.  I think Hufus and Jan are into it - we’re thinking to still vote 7-4 with our sides and get Daniel ... then flip next time for real and get a jimmy or James out - I’m trying to keep the 5 from my swap tribe safe and the trio of me Jan and Travis and just keep putting the others again at each other.  This could be great or I can be out tomorrow lol 🤷‍♂‍.  I’m just praying I’m not a flop 🙏
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:10

I think I'm making progress with cracking the majority (sun).  Like Kellen is most likely leaving this TC but after that...
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Jan (DarkTyphoon23) Confessional EP:10

omg how did i get placed in the middle seat of the tribe yet again LMAO i hate it

tyler/kellen/daniel are like pushing hard for me to flip LMAO... which realistically doesn't make sense for my game (yet) bc there's SO many of them still and i feel like rn i'm in a decent spot within the 7

but they're obvs also trying to fish for info bc i feel they can use that easily against me lmao like asking who i am close with... when am i willing to flip... that kinda deal and i'm just like STOP

however, i feel that chandler and travis are itching to potentially shake up the game and make a move LMAO but honestly, if a move's made, good on them, as long as it's not me leaving then

we're at that point now though where we feel that if anyone in the minority were to make it to the end, they'll 100% win the game and that the final three needs to consist of people from our 7.

the reason why i'm so hesitant on making a move rn is bc it's so EARLY and there's a whole group of four that can end up easily running things and they are all very formidable players and we can't let that happen. i'm intentionally playing a more under-the-radar game this time around, biding my time and not putting myself in the forefront just bc there's already a bunch of other factors going against me that i can't be as out there and aggressive as i was in suriname. however, i'm hoping that with this gameplay, that I can johanna mason my way to the end where i end up waiting til there's a select amount of people to make my moves and then just slay my way to the end. i just need to keep managing my relationships for a little bit longer so that i can always be seen as an option to move forward with and just keep sliding on by until the time's right to STRIKE
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:10

https://voca.ro/kHGwROOqnV3
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996

https://voca.ro/hKqUPIOjKJw
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996

https://voca.ro/cM8WourhHVQ
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996

https://voca.ro/cUPIdRH429A
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:10

ugh so Chandler thinks Ty leaked some info so chandler and Jan are hesitant to make a move this round... I've been told the vote is daniel for the other side. I keep surviving these votes but when they do decide to flip with me i hope it isn't too late UGH.
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
JJ (LEANNA) Confessional EP:10

Confessional : I’ll preface to say i and anyone can be blindsided at any moment ... but I’ve worked hard to make sure the people who I think the 4 might try to flip feel the safest in our group of 7... I’m getting a lot of ‘this is all stars why is no one making a move’ but the thing is, I feel like I’m in an ok place , so making a move to make a move would just be dumb ... if the 7 vote together again 🤞🙏 we already have the ground work done to make a blindside IF we decide to do so next round
Jimmy is the loose cannon and who I’m worried about tbh
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:10

Confessional: hmmm interesting. People suddenly seem to want to talk to me. So either they want my jury vote and are sending my ass home tonight or they need me for a flip tomorrow. I hope it’s the latter. Either way they’re FAKE.

Siri... take me to Ponderosa.
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus (Hufus) Confessional EP:10

honestly im so glad i ignited this mess.  FINALLY, boring, onesided game.  NOT TODAY.  me sitting here watching it all unfold.  honestly i want daniel gone and im not budging on that cause he's onto me and Chandler being sisters and Brazilian.  so like no ma'am u gotta go.  and hes a scary good damn player like duh cutthroat is there to prove it.  A LOT OF CHATS BEING MADE SCREAMING IM DEAD.
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Daniel (DanielzSnooz) Confessional EP:10

this is so miserable.  Like it's just all set out like no one wants to fucking flip until the right moment. I'm sick of this shit.  This is disgusting like these guys are horrible at playing the middle.  This feels like redemtion island.
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:10

Okay nvm I'm probably going tonight but like I get it.  Idk wha's going on anymore, guess I'm gonna throw a javelin at someone and hope it sticks.  I really am playing the middle of the minority.  While Kellen/Tyler and Daniel are turning on each other, I'm just sitting here talking to both side.
1377 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:10

Ok so yesterday ‘they’ tried it, and by ‘they’ apparently I mean chatzy, which is sorta funny, but yeah. Skyler left ultimately. I got 5 votes, the same as I did F12 in Rome, we love continuing the trend! But yeah, I was like annoyed with Eric and Kellen for it because like I’ve been trying to protect them and for them to effectively say “screw you, voting you bud!” was not a vibe. Even though like Kellen SAID he knew it wasn’t going through, still would’ve enjoyed being told!

Chandler won immunity, and our alliance of 7, Plan-Z, kinda quickly came to the conclusion we were chill to vote for Daniel. Good with me because he KNOWS I’ve been targeting him and stuff. Eric said that he had heard his name, so I intended to make him feel like he was the decoy, but then I forgot to respond and talked to him in a different chat where I said it wasn’t him, so time to retract I guess!

Also, I wanted to buy the idol nullifier, so that I could like prevent Daniel from playing an idol, but I only have 3 tokens [because I bought an extra vote earlier] so went to Hufus to see if he’d give me one, but he said he gave it to CHANDLER. I’m not certain what Chandler wanted to buy, whether it was idol nullifier or SWP, but if it were the nullifier like that wouldn’t be used to HARM me so I was tame with it, and currently now just kinda sit here with a bank balance of 3!

I don’t THINK I’ll be the other sides’ vote tonight, but truly I don’t know. Daniel was telling me that like when numbers come to it, people have to turn on the seven. Like yeah, if the 7 make F7, but if it did I feel in a fine spot. Like I feel fine with Hufus, Jan and Jimmy particularly, but also quite a fair amount Chandler and TBF JJ too, I just mostly need to talk to him privately more. I feel fine with Travis also currently, but we have a lesser-connection overall.

OK like this is now an add-on like an hour later. I’ve given Daniel a token because he’s supposedly going to be playing a Safety Without Power now, we’ll see if it happens. If it’s not been BOUGHT, he should be able to get that. The concern was that Kellen and Tyler are tight, and that Tyler supposedly has an extra vote. I don’t really trust Daniel, I know he’s a good player, but either this works and he owes me, or it fails and I look good in his eyes I GUESS. But yeah we’ll see.

I vote for TYLER I guess tonight? Of the ‘minority 4’ he’s the one I talked to the least this game. Apparently Chandler, Jan and JJ are flipping on the Plan-Z alliance tomorrow, I don’t think I’M the victim of the flip, but here we are. Like I feel fine with them all, especially Jan right now, but yeah we will see. The fireworks commenced literally the last 10 minutes of tribal, and I’ve no clue where this is going to end up. GL noms.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!