This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Philippines |..

1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
**DANIEL GETS VOTED OUT**
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:11

Just so everyone knows I feel like complete and utter SHIT that Dan went home and that I voted for my literal best friend in this game... This just sucks...
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:11

Confessional:
Ummm wow. That vote was CRAZY. I really didn’t expect Daniel to play dirty like that. I mean we had been working together the entire game and he said he wanted to be loyal. I really didn’t expect him to get desperate and call ME out. It was a good move, but for him to betray me and reveal my extra vote kind of hurt.

I am SO lucky that I had been plotting with JJ yesterday about a flip. Did I know that it would happen last vote? LOL NO! But luckily I already had those people on board to vote together next tribal, so all I had to do when I heard I was the vote was invite them all together in a group chat and make sure they knew they need me to move forward in the game. I also was very lucky that Daniel had admitted that Travis approached him about a different flip. It helped me secure trust and faith in this new group of 6. This group (which will hopefully stay solid this round) consists of Kellen, Chandler, JJ, Jan, Hufus, and I. With Eric as an extra vote.

The stars aligned for me today. I was really hoping to make a big move and I really feel this was major. I sealed my fate in this game on my OWN. The flipped alliance was all on JJ and I... and I truly couldn’t feel better about it! It really rejuvenated me ❤️
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
JJ (LEANNA) Confessional EP:11

Daniel went out like a hurricanes and left my game in his wake of destruction
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:11

Confessional:
Coming into this tribal I thought there was a chance for a flip. I know jan hufus and chandler want to work with me in the future... but they let me inow it looked like Daniel was going or Eric. Then things picked up at the end when Daniel literally exposed my game lol like ok? Makes my vote easy.

I think the relationships with the 3 people I mentioned came into play today. I’ve worked on them all season and today Daniel told me he tried to get them to vote me but no one was on board, hence the Tyler vote. But my name being an option I begged those 3 to vote Daniel to save me and they did. And now it looks like it flipped us from minority to majority.

Eric votes out Tyler but Tyler thinks he saved him. So I’m making sure Eric is good on our side. HOWEVER, since he voted out Tyler I’m thinking that jimmy james and trav will need Eric’s vote and keep him in the loop. Hopefully this gives Eric and I the chance to keep each other safe these next few votes.

But wow what a tribal... that last hour has me balding. Can’t wait for the next 😅
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jan (DarkTyphoon23) Confessional EP:11

so we really had a last minute paranoid-induced scramble and an extension, all for the result to end up being the SAME as we had expected??? messy messy messy.

but i feel with that vote, things have really shifted to where i have become a very flexible ally to pretty much anyone left in the game. and this middle position is arguably where i'm at my most dangerous... it's how I was able to maneuver around in suriname for a bit after all! of course, i'm going to need to cement myself on a "side", but the thing is is that there isn't really sides anymore, but moreso various factions and i feel like i have a good footing in each faction that i step foot into.

right now, i'm in the following:
- the Plan-Z 7, which i feel is going to break at ANY moment due to jimmy's paranoia and people not having it with him anymore
- the nutawitawi 5
- Benjamin's Angels of the suriname 3
- the winners' alliance
- a 6 person hastily made group of me/chandler/hufus/JJ/kellen/tyler
- a friendly relationship with james r.
- a watchful eye partnership with jimmy

eric's really the only person that i don't talk game with too much... but we do talk still about each other's personal lives and TREES, and i think he's a great guy, just not someone i'm closely aligned with unfortunately.

so, at the moment, i think i've really gained a good footing - i just really need to keep up being subversive in terms of my true loyalties and my position in this game so that i don't get CAUGHT. the only person that probably seems to have caught on so far is jimmy - who straight up told me he wants me to double agent for him bc he thinks i can play the middle really well. and i don't need that kind of info spreading around!!! the only other people that might be aware are JJ and Travis since i played with them, but i've been establishing much more trust with them this time around compared to last season. however, i'm always going to be wary of them in the event that they might choose to blindside me out of nowhere............. but for now, i think we've established that we do need each other for the time being

people are worried about an all winners alliance - which while it's true lmao... - i have been VEHEMENTLY denying but of course, will be using kellen as an ally/a meat shield for me bc he's playing a great social game and has friends on the jury already, but i'd rather much have him on my side so that we can keep using each other as shields, but i know down the line, he'll be a much bigger threat than me. but, i keep using the joking threat of "well there isn't one... but there can be if y'all manifest it enough" to keep people on their toes about it lmao...

https://media3.giphy.com/media/gjfbUWwkTZwd22U74Q/source.gif

people are also worried about fire tokens and have been asking me, but i've now began to use my steal-a-vote advantage as a kind of leverage to gain trust with others. i've told JJ and travis, along with hufus about it and they all believe they're the only ones that know about it. i'm sure that'll spread around lmao... but i tell them that i will use it to "our" benefit whenever i do need to... so hopefully that'll keep me in their good graces with that advantage.

speaking of advantages, i know that james r. has an extra vote, travis has the 50/50 coin, and supposedly chandler has the safety without power. and i've been very tight lipped in terms of keeping these secret, as information is power in this game and so i can use this to my advantage when people are claiming advantages and calling them out as bluffs if needed.

this game's going to get MESSY again super quick and i haven't exactly made a decision in terms of which direction i'd like to move just yet.... i'd personally like to keep things safe since it'll allow me to kind of keep playing under the radar/in the middle which is where i like to be with the amount of people still left in the game. i just need to really keep up this reserved nature and subversive gameplay for a little bit longer, just like how i played in suriname around this time as well, all the while keeping up a semi-trustworthy front and hopefully slither in on my way to the end of the week for finale night...!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/ca06f7a047058e16fa152932f6d23a17/7d3888603bc713f1-84/s500x750/28e50c8210d4e65da01a41e44c90d8a723f0f2fd.gif
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus (Hufus) Confessional EP:11

That game is kinda funny.  Cause like my 3 closest friends n allies r winners.  LMAO  i just cant.  honestly im expecting a bumpy road in this game  i shouldnt have come out there...
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:11

Tyler gave me his extra vote at the last tribal because he thought he was leaving. He told JJ he doesn’t have the extra vote so he told me to keep it. Absolutely I will!
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus (Hufus) Confessional EP:11

i cant believe tyler is dumb enough to think i voted for him and not a mix jimmy/james/eric/travis (least likely cause he told me so) like dude are you that unaware of the social dynamics of this game? i literally pushed for daniel all day and tried to fight the tide that wanted to change the vote from him LMAO
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:11

Confessional :
talks while packing bags

Probably my last one of these. I legit cant do anything in this game without it leaking. I’m genuinely wondering when things are going to blow up and people are going to have to blindside their friends. Because seriously it’s so hard to get a group together that is willing to agree to a common vote. Idk I tried and I really thought I had it that last vote but I guess not. I have 3 hours to come up with something. Wish me luck.

kisses camera
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:11

JJ is dumb lol.  Why jimmy lied he was doing Tyler?  This was dumb.
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:11

Ok so yesterday Daniel ended up leaving. I gave him a token so he could buy the Safety Without Power, but it had been taken. He then didn’t even give me my token back LMFAO, he gave his 3 to Jimmy, who then transferred me one, and I bought the idol nullifier.

Then I was able to win immunity! Second win of the season. I remember Anthony beat me by like 30 seconds in it in Rome and subsequently that tribal I wasn’t FAR from leaving, so having this immunity was great, happy to have solidified my spot in single digits. I then get the idol clue of first game in 2017, that paired with my first clue of orange-purple and the clue Travis got [which he told Jimmy who told me] of playing 100-200 games meant that I could have a good search. I was at the point where I spent like 30 minutes, I actually decided to work BACKWARDS because as a fellow-2017 joiner, I knew that a fair amount joined in the last few months of the year. I got to the point where for like 10 minutes got NO new users, and was like “I’ll wait until I find one more who fits the criteria then stop”. And you know what? The next user I found? Has the idol! JustJoeybtw kinda was the MVP today.

So I was the first to get it, and now having an idol is AMAZING. Not only is it one less idol to be cautious about where it is, but hopefully I can use this to protect myself or an ally later on. As I proved in Rome, I’m happy to save an ally with it, like I did Anthony at F8, SORRY HUFUS <3, so yeah. Although like the main person I would be likely to do that for is JIMMY, but I hope I don’t need to TODAY because if I do then I’m 100% like screwed tomorrow really. Jimmy is the only one I have told about the idol and idol nullifier as of now.

Today like Tyler’s name was pushed first, to be fair by me, because like the point still stands if any of Eric, Kellen or Tyler make the end, they WILL win. And I have less of a relationship with Tyler than I do the others, AND I voted for him yesterday, so yeah. I have just talked to Tyler to see if we could possibly do something NOT Jimmy, as it would save him too, and he said that he could get JJ, and then assumes there would be Eric and Kellen too. The thing is, after talking with Jimmy, like if anyone is likely to flip it WOULD be JJ so although I like JJ taking him out is possibly the more logical thing, and the fact that Tyler just said he could get JJ’s vote proves JJ is playing all sides, and honestly he may need to go soon. Although I WOULD consider saving Tyler, I remind myself the fact there is THREE on their side right now, so we need to take at least one more out. I am going to need to be honest with Tyler though just because like he said if I lied and he goes to jury, I’d likely not have his jury vote. I feel I’m in the spot where voting him period loses me his vote, but it’s better to leave a slim chance rather than NO chance, so yeah.

Ok wait this part of my CF I’ve made with 5 minutes left, and I’ve literally just contradicted my last paragraph. I’ve gone around to EVERYONE: Chandler, Hufus, Jan, Travis; to get the votes to flip to JJ by stating he is leaking the chat and has been playing both sides, which isn’t ENTIRELY wrong. I’m also getting Tyler to flush his extra vote ideally. I’m not SURE if this will work, this all seems too simple for everyone to just be flipping as I requested for an All-Star game, but we will see. In theory anyway, Eric, Kellen, Jimmy, Tyler x2 and me IS enough, but I want more of the Plan-Z side to because my one issue if it were just Jimmy and I, that puts us in a bad spot with literally EVERYONE because we are minority on the 5 we are in now, and annoyed our entire alliance, but we will see.

Tonight I vote for JJ. He kinda got exposed for being a bit of a rat unfortunately. He’s a real chill dude so I DO feel bad and kinda feel bad in the regard I was the one who went to numerous people to flip, but this is All-Stars I need to make big moves, and if Tyler feels indebted to me Tonight I vote for JJ. He kinda got exposed for being a bit of a rat unfortunately. He’s a real chill dude so I DO feel bad and kinda feel bad in the regard I was the one who went to numerous people to flip, but this is All-Stars I need to make big moves, and if Tyler feels indebted to me moving forward, that’s also strong for my personal game. Namaste.  I have NO idea what this vote will look like. JJ should leave, though it can range from like 6-5 to like 10-1 quite frankly, I guess we will see in a couple of minutes. CLASSIC though, the vote kicking off towards the end, although this time... I'm the kicker-offer-er.
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
**JJ GETS VOTED OUT**
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:12

Confessional :
I’m. exhausted.
But I’m still here BITTTCCCHHHHH!!! Here’s the tea though all eyes are on me. This was my second big move this game. And now it’s 5/5. And damn idk I just hope trust on the other “side” is dwindling and people just give up trying to get me out for a minute haha. Cuz truly this has been exhausting. Damn.
1377 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:12

I honestly can't deal with the last second tribal flips... and Jimmy is running all of them - or the attempts for all of them.

Tyler is a crazy person and freaked out on me for lying about voting for him last time... Um check the voting record bud - THEN continued to attack me about me gunning after him... I wasn't.... He is a psychopath and frankly I rarely lie in this game and just voted out my best friend and kept Tyler... BIG mistake.  He also knows I have the 50/50 so they're gonna be flushing that out soon... damnit.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!