This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Philippines |..

1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Jan (DarkTyphoon23) Confessional EP:13

... holy SHIT that last blindside was honestly.... some of my finest work/the encapsulation of my social game & information leaching all in one move.

https://i.gifer.com/Pvjb.gif

with the running theme of plans change/people's paranoia kicking in the last hour, i was able to gather up all the intel from all sides and angles that i needed to make a move that i felt was best for my game. kellen had a "secret proposal" to blindside jimmy that included myself, chandler, hufus, kellen, tyler, and eric. however, my squad of four (hufus, chandler, travis, and i) were wary about an idol being played on jimmy bc jimmy was gunning for either chandler or hufus that round (thinking he had kellen/tyler/eric), while telling us four that the vote was for tyler.

however, once james approached me and was like "so are you really voting for tyler or jimmy", i knew that plan had been leaked out bc jimmy told me that he trusted eric and so i knew it had to had come from him. so we needed to hastily strategize in case of an idol play. with the chaotic votes being spread everywhere and james telling me that he's voting for james, while others were splitting between jimmy and chandler, i suggested we vote for eric bc no one would play anything for him, he's also secretly playing both sides, he's been able to slip under everyone's radars a little too well, and was someone that i wasn't in contact with anymore gamewise. so, in the last minute, the SQUAD was able to capitalize on the chaos (WITHOUT the need for me to use the steal-a-vote as well) and leave everyone #BLINDSIDED, altho i'm pretty sure i will be one of the three people that won't be receiving a holiday card from eric.........

after that whole move went down, i needed to log off and decompress bc of how heavy that was LMAO and so i did the challenge, and logged off for the night to go enjoy some white wine and make some pasta and prepare myself for the big brother premiere. however, i did take a peek as to the challenge results and surprisingly saw myself voted as:
- most honest (lmao)
- most likely to hang out with irl
- most likely to be famous irl (LMAO...)
- biggest social player
- fan favorite (awh)

as flattered and surprised that i was to be voted these accolades from my fellow tribe mates, i didn't necessarily wanna be EXPOSED out there as such a likeable guy LMAO.... but i'll accept the compliments!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/3543ed0c1208e22d72b3fb27014c014b/7d3888603bc713f1-03/s500x750/7ccd983a9428ee7e9ef846cdec1d430c93bda79a.gif

but as this game gets messier and more chaotic as the fast forward/end game is near, i'm sure i'll definitely be experience more hurt feelings along the way, which is definitely gonna SUCK bc i genuinely do like everyone in the game still.... but i didn't subject myself through mental anguish and constant lying (which is actually exhausting) for a couple weeks NOT to make it to the end......

https://media.giphy.com/media/CNUWmewaiF9hC/giphy.gif

BUT i've worked my ass off to get myself into this position and i just have a couple more days to get through. i'm just tryna cement my legacy on this series LOL and i'm hoping that i can do so once i maneuver through these next few days lmao :)
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:13

The connections that have kept me safe this game also have kept me out of the vote a lot recently... I tried to save them and get jimmy but then they took out Eric and I’m pissed. I think today’s the day I actually have to work with jimmy and take one of the others out... it’s our only move and I’m tired of being lied to.
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:13

Confessional :
This one sucks a little bit. I think Jan is a wonderful player. He’s nice, easy to talk to, great at playing the game... but unfortunately that is why we’ve decided to vote for him tonight. No one stands a chance against him in the end, and I just hope that we actually do tie and then swing one of the others. This is my only hope to move farther along in this game, and this could actually give me a shot at making FTC... but winning... lol probably not but I’m not giving up.
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:13

I'm pretty sure a split will happen today.  as long as people dont split that shit in me that's fine.  tbh I rather see people like kellen/Jan leaving today.  just so they can leave and I dont have to get my hands dirty.  the people that are close to me MUST GO.  but without my vote so I can play my Cleopatra face and say like ":("
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:13

Last round, Eric left. I wasted my idol. It was a blindside, truly frustrating and a bad week. Basically Eric had left because he ratted out the Jimmy vote really, which WAS true, but yeah. Anyway, that happened. Then the next immunity was touchy subjects and I kinda snapped. Honestly I was GLAD to because it’s something that demonstrates an all-round good enough social awareness of the game and stuff, so I’ll take it!

This vote like I assumed that Jimmy was easily just going to get targeted by people. My idol clue was black-blood levels. I searched a lot of black, silver and gold, but then went to sleep as it was late as hell, and still never got the chance to search for blood levels as such yet. I told Jimmy what the clue was, but I don’t THINK he’s had any luck yet.

Anyway so today the group of Jimmy/Kellen/Tyler/myself are looking at blindsiding someone. This is kinda annoying, but I get it. They want to go for Jan. Jan really is like one of the sweetest and my favourite people in the game. He 100% is a massive social threat overall, granted he’s not demonstrated to be a massive physical threat so far so I don’t entirely think it makes sense. People’s largest concern over Jan is that he potentially has the Steal-a-vote, so taking THAT out would be majorly helpful for us all considering our position. Because effectively the sides are 4-4 right now. Jimmy initially wanted to like me give him the extra vote and he plays it, but I’m not gonna because I need to distinguish SOMETHING that I’m not just following Jimmy, because I’m NOT, we just seem to be on the same wavelength with a lot of things really.

The thing is, I’m in a REALLY tough spot. I partially want to tell Jan so that if he has a steal-a-vote he can play it, but at the same time if he did and someone I am aligned with leaves, then the rest of us are just in a tough spot going into fast-forward night. Alternatively, I cannot go to the end with Kellen or Tyler, ESPECIALLY Kellen. Just because how he’s played he has so many locked jury votes really. The OVERALL consensus tonight is that people want there to be 4 votes for Jan and 4 votes for like Jimmy or Tyler/Kellen, because Kellen/Tyler have been saying Jimmy’s name, Jimmy said Kellen and I said Tyler really just to try throw people off of the fact we are voting together. Although apparently the other 4 may end up splitting or something, I’m not entirely sure.  I flat-out REFUSED to DOUBLE vote Jan out, and I DO think regardless saving the extra vote for later IS smarter, particularly like if I DID play it, someone would be likely to play the Steal a Vote and then we’re in the exact same minority spot going into the fast-forward, so yeah. I ALSO don’t want Jan to leave because like I just find him useful to have partially for reassurance. Like my issue is how skeptical I am of what my odds of even WINNING look like at this point, they are still EXISTENT, like I didn’t get voted for playing for second. I still think my best odds is to go to the end with Jimmy and Travis quite frankly, partially hence I didn’t want to vote for Travis today, but then Travis is going to end up getting others’ jury votes, I’m REALLY just in a lose-lose-lose situation here and I don’t know how to get out of it.

Anyway I guess regretfully I vote for JAN tonight. I do hope he doesn’t leave realistically. BEST case scenario is that it goes to rocks and someone I’m NOT voting with gets rocked out. I like everyone as an individual at this point so it really just IS tough, and I hate to vote Jan because I KNOW he’s been looking out for me this game and would continue to do so if I weren’t doing this, and I feel like a prick for it and it’s further squashing my odds at winning, but here we truly are. It’s a toxic cycle at this point I unfortunately cannot break.
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Jan (DarkTyphoon23) Confessional EP:13

(probs my last confessional of the season/EVER?)

well.... after all that last minute scrambling and playing an advantage, i get backstabbed by my closest ally this season LMAO. honestly, it's probs what i deserve and honestly i was expecting it to happen at like final 5/6 something... just not this early on WAH

i'm really trying to not harbor any grudges against him as he feels he can't beat me in the end, but i honestly just did not think he'd do it this early on... OH WELL

i'm scrambling super hard to stay right now even though it's a FAT hill to climb. my biggest play right now is that james told me he's willing to vote for me to stay so that it could go to works, but i've also received the blessing to use that as leverage to spook people into keeping me in the game so that rocks aren't an option aka.... to TRAVIS.

i'm really hoping i can pull a hail mary off, but honestly i'm sure that my efforts will be futile, but i can say that i died trying.

i'm not mad at all, it's a little bittersweet, but i'm super happy with the way i played again this time around, and i feel like i cemented myself a strong legacy here. ben, thanks for inviting me to play all-stars, you know how much ily, and thanks for all that you do. after this game, i shall once again take a break from games, so this'll be my last one for a while (probs lol). so if this is my last confessional of the season, i had such a blast, met some amazing people, made some new friends, got to play yet again another strong game (imo), and proven to myself of my capabilities as a player. MWAH MWAH

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/a5/f8/0da5f8fe325ac42e466044485737809a.gif
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
**JAN & JIMMY GET VOTED OUT**
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Kellen (Kennel123) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

That was the hardest vote I’ve ever done. We went chandlwr cause thought hufus had an idol. Didn’t think he’d be ballsy enough to use it on chan. Respect. I also am closer with hufus. Tyler didn’t wanna flip with me to work with them and without Tyler we didn’t have majority.  6th place gonna look cute if I don’t win immunity.  I literally hate it here 😂
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Travis (Johns4250) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

The Hound, Joffrey, Cersei, .... Keith....Jan....
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

https://voca.ro/6UegHlam7Ce
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandelier (Chandelier) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

https://voca.ro/5TEZooWRh5k
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (jungleman111) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

Well... the finale is tomorrow!!! I cannot believe for a second that I made it this far. How. In. The. HELL?!?!?! Like has my name not been the vote almost every tribal council since merge. Honestly since the first time I went to tribal council... they just can’t get rid of me.
With that said, I am in a shitty place walking into the finale tomorrow. My only hope to make FTC at this point is for them to vote Kellen for 6th instead of me. Obviously I want to win, but I genuinely really wanted to make it to the end with him. Both of us have worked so hard to get here and it sucks that we probably won’t make it together. If Kellen does go though, my plan (which is already in the works) is to get James to take Travis and I to the F3 instead of Hufus and Chandler. I mean honestly it makes so much more sense for him to do that, but idk what he has in mind. All I know is that everything has to go right tomorrow. And if it’s James, Travis, and I in the F3 I may not win this game, but I actually might have a shot. I’ve never not placed 6th in a Survivor game in 2020, so hopefully the curse is broken tomorrow!

Fingers crossed!
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

HELLO Ben ok I’m going to break this into 2 parts. First one will discuss the Fast Forward night, second will discuss my plan for finale night.

SO the first vote ended up tying 4-4. Jan played his Steal-a-Vote people predicted that he had, but Travis had flipped to the group of Jimmy/Kellen/Tyler/myself, so the vote still landed in a 4-4 tie. On revote, I actually wanted it to go to rocks. Realistically, Chandler of Hufus was going to be the best thing for my game at that point, so yeah I’d need a rock draw. Knowing Tyler was going to have 3 votes to stay, and because he snapped at me a little over leaking to Jan which I didn’t EXACTLY do, I was like nah I’m going to vote him off. Especially because Jan was one of the people I trusted the most. However, Chandler and Hufus were too scared of rocks and therefore they flipped and voted Jan out, meaning he unfortunately left 5-1.

At the fast forward, the immunity was quite a gross one, BUT I was able to win it which actually shocked me. A key reason for that was because every else got things WRONG, but hey a win is a win is a win. That was my fourth individual immunity win of the season LMAO I need to tone that down slightly.

Jimmy and I talked and we wanted to situate ourselves on opposing sides to attempt to distance our relationship, so what was SUPPOSED to happen was for Jimmy to ensure there landed 4 votes on Chandler, and I was going to vote with Chandler and Hufus and vote Kellen together, just incase there was an idol played. Even though realistically I PREFER Chandler to leave in that scenario, despite Kellen being the biggest threat, and HAD we had more time like a regular vote period, I honestly WOULD have probably thought to play the idol nullifier, but here we are. So Hufus idoled Chandler, and ultimately JIMMY left. Jimmy leaving wasn’t exactly a smart move, but here we are. Jimmy left 4*-2-1, me being the 1. Hufus and Chandler claimed it was because they thought I was lying, despite me making a chat with them immediately before, like whew I’m fake but I’m not THAT fake I wouldn’t have made a chat specifically just to not vote with them.

So truly to conclude from the fast forward, I lost my 2 best allies in one night, and I’m kinda floored over it, but that’s the game and I just gotta keep trying and we’ll see where it goes. Next CF will be about finale night!
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

So since the fast forward, I’m trying to think of what is my best route to the end. REALISTICALLY I’m still holding onto hope of a possibility of a Final 2 instead of a Final 3. Considering finale night starts at final 6, I’m losing that hope, but yeah it’s not over until it’s over.

Kellen wanted to talk with me after I voted him, and basically I simply told him he was the biggest threat and he was going to be my target at F6 or F5. He respected that, I think he knows he’s like in the best spot. I told him if he makes the end that I’m voting him to win, and that’s true, so yeah.

I talked to Hufus and preached about us needing a Rome winner. I can’t tell JUST yet if I want to sit with Hufus at the end or not. I love him on a personal level, of the final 6 he probably is my closest on a personal level, but we’ve not been on the same wavelength a good portion of this game and I’m just not certain if I want him at the end.

Travis seems like a good candidate for me to go to the end with. The thing is, EVERYONE remaining is a threat in their own regard, I just feel that Travis is someone who overall has gone with the flow a lot more versus actually suggesting his own thoughts at votes, he lied to me at the last vote so assumably he has lied to numerous players, so yeah he’s my main one going into tonight.

Chandler is another I don’t really think I want to be sat at the end with. Part of me doubts my own logic, because often people have the viewpoint that they don’t want to reward a winner with another win, but I feel that if anything THIS season being a winner and making the end is just going to be a compliment and more of a reason to win, versus being a deficit.

Tyler at the moment is kinda the other I want to go to the end with. Tyler has done mostly whatever Kellen wanted this game in my perspective, and I feel from that that possibly boosts my odds at doing alright at the end. My biggest concern for sitting next to Tyler is the fact that I preached we couldn’t let any of the initial minority make the end, and I don’t want that to be what costs me. Granted when I said that that was more-so directed at people like Eric or Kellen, but it’s still applicable which is concerning.

That’s why I would LOVE for it to be a final 2, so I could just aspire to go with Travis, and it would be an easy life for us all. It being a final 3 means I just need to think more whether I’d rather it be Hufus or Tyler I went with, and there really is pros and cons for both. I’ve no clue what a jury vote would go like all round, so yeah that makes it tougher to predict the correct move.

Granted I’ve said all that, I don’t intend to win my way to the end. The thing is, in Rome, I threw Final 6 immunity. And I don’t regret that. If I needed to win my way to the end, meaning I’d have won the last 4 immunities, I think that would lack credibility. I need to demonstrate my social game can carry me through at least one vote. I THINK my safe bet is to throw Final 6, but it MAY be Final 5, I’m not going to be certain until tonight. Upon saying that, I think I will GO for F6, just because I don’t trust like Travis and Tyler to NOT do what Kellen wants at F6, and then if I make Final 5 I can tell Travis and Tyler we need to stick together to take out the duo that is Chandler and Hufus. Granted there’s no GUARANTEE I win ANY immunity, but like it’s an odds-thing.

I’ve also got my EXTRA VOTE and IDOL NULLIFIER. My intention is to double vote Kellen at Final 6, because an extra vote is significantly more impactful when there are an EVEN number of votes vs an ODD number, because an even number can KNOCK like a 3-3 to a 4-3, whereas an odd number makes a 3-2 a 3-3 then that’s screwed on the revote. I probably will play the nullifier at Final 6 just to ensure Kellen can’t do anything, but if necessary COULD save it until Final 5.

I HOPE I’m overall underestimating my game to the point that I DO stand a chance if I make the end, but yeah I know throwing at least one immunity during the final to have the comment that clearly I didn’t JUST rely on immunity wins won’t do me any harm. And if I threw an immunity and got voted out, like in Rome, I actually won’t regret it. If I were to win the last 5 immunities in a row, POSSIBLY 6 if it is a Final 2, then I know that will lack respectability from the jury. I’d PERSONALLY respect it, but that’s just because I’m someone whose been affected by it happening TO ME before, and others aren’t familiar so are overall against it. I was telling Kellen, it’s kinda quite funny that what is supposed to be one of the most lucrative things in the game can ultimately be a burden.

BUT ANYWAY, so my PLAN tonight is for:
6th - Kellen, 5th - Chandler, 4th - Hufus/Tyler, if it’s an F2 then 3rd - the other of Hufus/Tyler. I mean kinda best case is I vote with Hufus at Final 4 then it 2-2 ties, he GOES [as overall he’s a bigger threat than Tyler comparing games], then I can preach I TRIED getting rid of Tyler. But regardless, I need to MAKE final 4 before that even becomes an issue, and as stated I will NOT be winning F6 AND F5 immunities, a maximum of 1. Possibly even neither! I mean I damn well won’t be shocked if I get 6th. If I DO I really hope Kellen makes the end, but yeah. Anyway that’s me just about done, realistically I think I’ll be sat on jury by the end of the day, but at least I didn’t WORSEN my Rome placement. Cheers Ben for hosting, been a great season overall.
1365 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:14 (Finale Episode)

https://voca.ro/I69dOwAsbBs

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!