This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Laos | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Laos | Confessionals

1449 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
1449 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler (Chandelier) Confessional EP:1

That cast was insane.  Btw I loved this cast.  Except for Sagar and Ryan.
1449 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
James (jamessmith5) Confessional EP:1

This is a great opportunity for myself in this series since I haven't been dominated in it but I am ready to change that and win! My goal is what I always do which is build up relationships instead of alliances and I want others to come to me for alliances instead of myself having to make them unless I have too. I want to just chill and take it easy and make the merge and then I could make it all the way to the end. I will be strategically smart in this game but the social part is the most important right now so that is what I will do. I would like to be on a great tribe that could win immunities but I really don't want to win immunities myself in the individual part of the game so I will throw them unless I need to win them! The twist of the season is basically getting to be the tribe leader and pick your tribe but I feel like after that challenge there will be a crazy twist that will mess with everyones game. I will not try to play in that challenge since it would be dumb to win it! Right now my operation is on building bonds and relationships, so I would like to start with Sagar who I have voted out in the past to see maybe I could get him on my side now!
1449 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Jake (JakeGoesOnline) Confessional EP:1

Confessional #1- I cant believe I'm doing this again. I haven't played one of these games in almost three years, and I'm back.... Shit here we go again. Alright sizing people up I really like the Ryans, I like Niko, and I have history with Nathan. Ellie seems super chill. My plan now is find the idol to give myself a little edge moving forward. Lets see how it goes in Laos.
1449 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996

Ew.  Scott is weird.  He uses private chat and dont want to switch to the regular chat.  pretty sure it bc on private you can't remove or  edit your messages.  and he's old.  that's weird sorry.  Like omg.  he's 56? or something? omg he meet his wife on tengaged.  what is he still doing on tengaged? He can be my grandpa.
1449 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996

HOLY MOTHER
https://tengaged.com/blog/zabbie/6466776/join-survivor-family

LOOK THE BLOGPIC.  THERE'S LOVE ON TENGAGED.  I have respect for grandpa now. ok scott is really old school. hope he's loyal
1449 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Ray (Ilikebugs) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: My strategy is going to be High-risk high reward Sackeshi strategy. Force everyone into an alliance with me, and make it big enough that noone will try to turn on me. Phillip Sheppard in Caramoan also used this strategy and almost won the game, and considering he is the best player to never win I think that this is a strategy worth going for
1449 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996

Hi, I'm Chandler, I'm Brazilian, I'm 18, I'm doing a degree in Public Relations at the University of São Paulo aka USP and I don't know what else to say here so be happy with that. This is an introductory confessional.

My style of play is very social and yes, I consider myself a social bitch because I'm good at the art of conversation, after all, I study Public Relations, my baby, if I didn't know how to talk, what would become of me?

Analyzing the cast, I felt very happy because apparently I don't know almost the entire cast and THAT'S EVERYTHING. I hate playing with known whores because they usually know who I am and are jealous of me because I am beautiful and they are not.

Sagar, Lalisa and Ryan are the people with whom I most have a past and I will tell you right away. I DON'T like playing with Sagar, I DON'T see the truth in Sagar's game, I DON'T find Sagar's game coherent and I hope I won't be in the same tribe as him. We played it once or twice together and it was a bore. I can't seem to make connections with him.

Ryan and I played three games together. In one he won and I was in second place by 1 vote difference, in the second he eliminated me because I tried to eliminate and in the third he blinded me for no reason. I DON'T TRUST HIM AND I hope I won't be in the same tribe as him BUT he is cool to talk to.

Lalisa and I played 2 times together. The first one I blinded her, the second, I betrayed our alliance and made her stay at the bottom of the game. Although we have nice conversations, I don't know how the situation Lalisa and I will be in that game.

Now about the people I don't know, I talked to Scott and he's old enough to be almost my grandfather or very old father. I thought he was cool, I hope that because he’s old school he’s loyal and we’ll see what happens. I can already see that he is great in the social game so it’s good that old man doesn’t steal my tengaged social legend crown.

Today we are going to have a leadership challenge and although Ben keeps saying that we don't want to lose this, I DEFINITELY want to lose this. Being a leader is terrible because you have to choose your team, so whoever is not chosen can be pissed. Another thing is that the word "Leader" has a huge weight in a game like Survivor and I don't want to win a target for that. And I know, you can say "At least you can choose your tribe" but friend, this is not enough to make me accept the weight that this will give me on my back in the future of this game.

Anyway, bye.
1449 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996

Confessional: I plan on throwing the challenge to get Jake out, he often flips on the tribe
1449 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
James (jamessmith5) Confessional EP:1

Today, my strategy was not to show up to the challenge since I didn't want to pick anyone for my tribe, but honestly it kinda backfired since I wanted to be on the same tribe as Sagar but he didn't select me since I was offline which sucks but being on the outsiders tribe isn't a shocker for me since I am used to being an underdog in this game so I will play this season like that. The scary part is I have no idea who these people are on my tribe but then again I guess this is an opportunity to test out how good socially I am by getting to know Adam, Andrew, Jay, Mike, and Sag to possibly forming a majority alliance in my favour. I will not try to push anything but I will try to play things cool and smooth to help my chances of building strong bonds. At the immunity challenge there are multiple options on what to do but for me it is simple, I have to get my tribe to pick Urn #3 since who cares if people know who you voted for but as long as I could get our tribe to win tribal immunity then I have a shot of getting more time to build stronger bonds with these people I have never met in my life. I feel like people will get very selfish in this game and get the idol clue but the thing is I already suck with finding idols so I rather not waste my energy on that stupid idol clue that will say "Brown-Black Color level" Which in my head is still infinite options at this point and I rather just get to know these people on a social level! Lets hope being vocal in the group chat about picking Urn #3 will help my tribe win immunity and help me getting further in this game!
1449 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Niko (nhulse19) Confessional EP:1

Hey everyone, this is my first Group Game in probably 4-5 years. Like other's I came back to Tengaged this last week via the Covid pandemic and in need of something to do.

I'm very excited to be playing Survivor again after my hiatus. I've typically played very frantically and chaotically in the past and it's either gone very well or not so much. But I always have a good time.

I semi-retired about 5 years ago after I got married, i've since had two kids and have a third here on the way here in mid-June. I've changed a lot, and while I still plan on playing very strategically, I don't think I'll be playing quite as "balls to the wall" crazy as I have in the past.

Early on, I've aligned with Ryan and Jake. I've made really good connections with them after the cast reveal and we were able to all land on the same tribe. I could see this being my Final 3 crew, ideally.

The rest of my tribe is pretty cool so far. I've talked with Daniel a bit, he also seems like a nice guy. He's not in my 3 person alliance but I'd like to work with him on the side as much as possible.

Ray is just weird. I'd never played with him before and I discovered pregame he has a random snippet from my profile on his profile summary. I messaged him asking why since I don't know him and he said he didn't know why and let's align. Nah bro, but sure.

Then he "sends me an idol" before there are idols in the game. I gladly sent it back and said no thanks. He said it was to build trust, by giving me a fake idol. Uh again, nah bro.

Then he randomly put me in an alliance with Daniel and him. Daniel and I "agreed" to it but I think Daniel is sketched by him a bit too. I shared with Daniel the fake idol story as well as Ryan. So they're both on the Ray is weird train.

I'm sure Ray is a cool guy, but he's just been kind of weird and I don't want to deal with the unpredictability. I know, pot calling the kettle black.

Finally Ellie, I've had the least amount of interaction with her. I'm talking with her now and she said she's a bit tipsy and doesn't even know who's on our tribe. Ha. She also say's she got us 4 points and voided her vote. Pretty cool if she did.

If that's the case, I'm contemplating going for the idol clue. If we lose, myself, Jake and Ryan would have majority at tribal and we could vote Ray out probably 4-1 because I think Daniel would vote with us. I think I could frame Ray for tanking the tribe if we lose pretty easily.

If that's the case, I'd could get a clue to the idol, clip Ray and give my group immediate majority in the tribe. I imagine there will be tribe swaps, so having an idol could be really helpful. I'm undecided. At the moment I'm going with the tribe on the challenge. But I may flip before the cut-off.
1449 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996

I won the first challenge, which means that noone on my tribe knows I have an extra vote right now. Thus, Daniel, Niko and my 2 votes can vote out Jake the first tribal!
1449 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott (gbpacksXLVchamps) Confessional EP:1

Confessional 1:

After playing too hard, too early in Ian's game a few weeks ago, I promised myself I would play more low key in this one.   Unfortunately, the 3 tribe twist has turned my game upside down.  I AGAIN find myself in the middle with both sides of the tribe thinking I am with them.   I am truly with Ryan and Nate, but the other 3 think I am their 4th vote tonight.  They are voting Ryan (as of now) and that means we will go to rocks which I don't want.  I'm trying to pull off a blindside here, using my good relationship with Chandler to try and get those 3 to split their votes between ryan and Nathan, and then me, ryan and nate would all vote chandler out.   

I am going to be in big trouble if this plan doesnt work and we lose the rock draw (if im still in the game), but I can go very far with nate and ryan....I can't with those other 3 who are all super close.    Wish me luck!

walks up to podium
Grabs pen and parchment
Writes down "CHANDLER"

Speaks:  I'm sorry bro.  You are a great guy but I had to do what I had to do to save my boy Ryan.

Walks away
1449 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Niko (nhulse19) Confessional EP:1

Well we won immunity so no tribal for us this round.

I thought about going for the idol clue, but knowing that our tribe agreed to go for the urn that would expose our vote, if I went for the clue, i'd be outed and would lose trust. Right now in the game, I'd rather have trust then an idol clue. Though after going through about 500 blogs last night, a clue would be nice. I swear if I see another Easter Egg i'll lose my mind.

This morning I shared with Jake that Ray was targeting him. Ray had messaged me during the tribe selection that he doesn't trust Nathan or Jake and wanted to get Jake out pre-swap. I shared this with Jake to build trust. I let Ryan know I shared this so if Jake shared with Ryan, he could see how Jake responds and we can determine for sure if he's giving us the same info privately. Seems like he is so i'm trusting Jake more now.

Right now I think Jake, Ryan and myself have the tribe on lock. If Ellie truly doesn't have a vote at first tribal, then we'll have majority over Ray and Daniel. With Daniel having some doubts about Ray, I think it should be an easy 4-1 vote.

The one caveat is we don't know if Ray went for the idol clue or not since we didn't see the scores. He hasn't said anything to me privately or in the alliance chat, so I don't think he did. But if he did and he gets the idol and senses something up, he would be able to hand select who goes home. I imagine it would either be Jake, his target, or me if he thinks I betrayed him.

If we lose, my ideal scenario would be Jake, Ryan and Daniel would vote Ray, I'll plant a vote on Daniel and Ray will throw a vote on Jake or myself. This should protect us from an idol play. Either Ray would go home with the majority or Daniel goes home on the revote. Ideally Ray just goes home, but we'll see when we get there. This of course is all assuming that Ellie doesn't have a vote, which I believe she doesn't from the little bit I've gotten to talk to her.

So that's where I'm at right now. Solid alliance with Ryan and Jake, good relationships with Daniel and Ellie and a unified target in Ray if we lose a challenge. We seem to be in a good spot right now and i'm alright with it.
1449 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Daniel (DanielzSnooz) Confessional EP:1

Hey my fucking tribe sucks can I leave. Ellie sounds like a robot, I can't tell if niko is just boring or he's actually into aligning with me. Jake and I had a dead convo as well, ray is just a crackhead and ryan is just making premades with everyone. Wtf am I supposed to do here
Dude what is this shit am I supposed to care that I enjoy marvel like I actually went to the theatres
1449 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Jake (JakeGoesOnline) Confessional EP:1

Confessional 2- Ray literally told people before the game to vote me out premerge, and Niko came to me and told me this. I wanted Ray out first anyway cause talking to him is like talking to a loaf of bread, but now this gives me more reason. Ryan Iceey is helping me with my idol search because I can’t find it alone and I trust him enough. I’m in a decent spot, but I can’t get too comfortable.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!