This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Laos | Tribal Council #5 (Prabang)

Topic » Survivor Laos | Tribal Council..

1464 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Prabang.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6:30pm EST tomorrow.
1464 days 8 hours ago
Matedog1209
Gimme
1464 days 8 hours ago
jamessmith5
James
1464 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1464 days 7 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Me
1464 days 7 hours ago
mradamman12
adam
1464 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Nathan - Today, was the much predicated tribe swap.  Do you think that original tribe loyalties will play a factor into tonight's decision?

James - With the merge seemingly on the horizon.  How important is each vote moving forward knowing on these new tribes?

Ryan - Last tribal, it was clear you and Jake were budding heads where Jake ultimately left.  Do you feel more at ease with this tribe then your original?

Scott - Does challenge strength matter at this stage of the game?  If not, what other factors are being weighed with your vote?

Adam - We've seen dramatic aftermath after each tribal where fighting has arisen.  Do you expect this tribal to be any different?
1464 days 5 hours ago
jamessmith5
With the merge seemingly on the horizon.  How important is each vote moving forward knowing on these new tribes?

- Honestly I haven't even thought about the merge being soon but I really feel like right now everyone is playing more to survive then make the move to their benefit. It is all about survival right now.
1464 days 1 hour ago
Matedog1209
Nathan - Today, was the much predicated tribe swap. Do you think that original tribe loyalties will play a factor into tonight's decision?

I believe that there were some cracks in all of the original tribe. I think looking at this vote we have to look deeper than original tribes, however I believe it is a factor in how we will be voting.
1463 days 19 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott - Does challenge strength matter at this stage of the game?  If not, what other factors are being weighed with your vote?

Challenge strength is a factor no doubt, but it's becoming less of a factor as we get closer to merge.   My vote will be based upon keeping the people with whom I have built relationships with in the game so far.   With a tribe made up of people from 3 different tribes, it becomes more about relationships and trust moving forward than numbers.
1463 days 17 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan - Last tribal, it was clear you and Jake were budding heads where Jake ultimately left.  Do you feel more at ease with this tribe then your original?

I wouldn’t say more at ease because it’s public knowledge now that I have an idol in my pocket. My dilemma now is do I go ahead and play it at this tribal just so I don’t continue to have it looming over my head? That’s where I’m at right now.
1463 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1463 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1463 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1463 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1463 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Sag

1 vote Sag

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!