This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Azores | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Azores | Jury..

1460 days 5 hours ago
TMac_Elite
I know it's not a question nor did you ask for a response, but damn I felt that. I haven't seen it put into words quite like that. I enjoy these games for the sake of competition and to have fun playing games like survivor/big brother that I really enjoy. You make so many excellent points here. I've felt this way for a long time. I really hate that people take these games so personally. These games are just games and meant to be fun.

I wish we would've had the chance to talk more :( Well said Ryan.
1460 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
@Spark Pt. 2

For all of you
First a more personal one which is why did you guys ditch me? I'm not mad, just curious.

I voted for you because fitting in with those who had power in the F12 was the best way that I could keep the positive relationships that I needed in order to have power in the game for the future.

And also, why should we vote for you over the other two? You guys were such a trio but we have to pick one so why should we as a jury pick you as an individual?

You should vote for me because I played an active game and I played it well. In the final 8, I told Tyler/Skyler that they should sit back and let me go to work because if they continued to play active games (aka play the middle), they would continue to be targeted by Tris and Joe –- the votes we needed. When they agreed to not do anything, I then used the skills in my toolbelt to turn the vote back in our favor, take out my targets, and eventually get the three of us to the final 3. I was ultimately able to recover from setbacks and keep power in my possession whereas everyone else in the game could not.
1460 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
final 9* ^^
1460 days 1 hour ago
TMac_Elite
TMac_Elite
I know it's not a question nor did you ask for a response, but damn I felt that. I haven't seen it put into words quite like that. I enjoy these games for the sake of competition and to have fun playing games like survivor/big brother that I really enjoy. You make so many excellent points here. I've felt this way for a long time. I really hate that people take these games so personally. These games are just games and meant to be fun.

I wish we would've had the chance to talk more :( Well said Ryan.

Also I'm rereading this and I don't want this to come across as fake or disingenuous. I can see where it can be read that way, sorry if it did feel that way not intended at all.
1459 days 16 hours ago
Spark_
Oh other random question
Tyler, when you threw me under the bus to Joe was that legitimately an accident or was it partially intentional?
1459 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17
Tyler.

One, the same effort was not reciprocated toward me. Not blaming you, but I felt I was in a strong enough position to where I didn't necessarily need your vote. At the same time, I didn't think you'd work with me. I knew you were aligned with Joe, Ryan, Justin, and Eli. Joe/Justin reached out to me and I was on a tribe with Eli previously where I started the communication there.

Tyler, saying communication is a 2 way street is a copout, the difference is you are sitting there and I am sitting on the jury, and now I am the one who must vote for you to win. You said you didnt need my vote in the game, so i think that may translate to this portion of the game.
1459 days 14 hours ago
TMac_Elite
Tyler, saying communication is a 2 way street is a copout, the difference is you are sitting there and I am sitting on the jury, and now I am the one who must vote for you to win. You said you didnt need my vote in the game, so i think that may translate to this portion of the game.

I completely understand that. I didn’t mean for it to come across as rude or dismissive. I tried to explain my reasoning. You’re right it is a bit of a cop out to say that. I just truly didn’t think you’d work with me and I didn’t want to pretend I wasn’t voting you out early on in the merge portion of the game.

At the end of the day it is on me and I have to own it. It is always a mistake to not engage with everyone and I realize that. I’m not defending it as a good game move, but only trying to give further understanding. I’m sorry if it came off as rude or dismissive, that wasn’t my intention at all. If you don’t vote for me that’s completely valid and you’re entitled to do so. You earned that right as a juror and if I lost your vote that’s on me.
1459 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
8/8 votes received.
1459 days 14 hours ago
TMac_Elite
Tyler, when you threw me under the bus to Joe was that legitimately an accident or was it partially intentional?

It was a little bit of both. I didn’t think he’d go that far with it, but I wanted to have a security policy in case it got back to Joe that I was trying to flip the vote. Since I had this alliance with Skyler and Eric I needed to protect them. I wanted to go further in the game with you, but I knew my best chance was with them.

I genuinely didn’t intend for you to leave the round that you did.
1459 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
For the last time, I'll go tally the votes...
1459 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Jury, Eric, Skyler, and Tyler thank you all for your patience.  I know you guys really want to know the votes but you’re going to have to wait till you get back to my home state of New York.  With that being said...

*helicopter shown to be landing outside the tribal council area*
*walks out of tribal and gets on a helicopter with urn*

See you later folks!
1459 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!