This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Azores | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Azores | Jury..

1460 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome Eric, Skyler and Tyler to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Azores.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Craig, Spark, Josh, Ryan, Brian, Eli, Justin and Alf voted out at the last tribal council.

Eric, Skyler and Tyler you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

Votes are due by 8pm EST on May 4th (Monday).  The reunion will follow afterwards.
1460 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
First: Why is Justin bullying me in my pms?
1460 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
https://imgur.com/a/ZSBWv0l

Please don't do this. I can answer here if any of you have questions or reservations about my game
1460 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
Jury,

I would first like to thank you for making this a tough, but fun season for me. Every round presented a completely new challenge and I appreciate having the opportunity to play against competitors who came to play.

For the first half of this game, I felt myself losing a constant battle. Tribal council after tribal council, my allies were being voted out: Kolby, Brandan, Craig, Spark. And after every one of them was voted out, I felt powerless, I felt like I was slowly watching my game slip from my fingers. So, after the f12 vote, I ultimately had two choices: sit and watch myself get voted out or form connections to get myself to the end.

It’s not by coincidence that from the final 11 onwards, I was a major player in every vote. It’s not by luck that I was able to get here and bring the two people I was aligned with from day 1. I admit that I had to manipulate and deceive along the way, but ultimately, I was loyal to the people I knew wouldn’t vote me out. I want your votes because I worked from the bottom to get here and I took charge to change the course of this season. I am proud of the game that I played and thank you all again for this season. I look forward to your questions.
1460 days 4 hours ago
TMac_Elite
Hello members of the jury.

First off, I want to thank Ben for allowing me to be the honorary 21st member of this cast. I flopped in sending my application and he graciously made adjustments to his game so I could have a chance to play and I really appreciate that. I want to thank you all for a great season. This was one of the most refreshing games I’ve played in a long time.

My strategy in this game centered around leaving the big targets in the game in order to protect myself and then taking them out at the most opportune moment. I also wanted to position myself to be able to play the middle game and have options for votes. I wanted to leave in people who would go after one another so it would allow me to fall into the shadows. Playing behind the scenes is how I’m most comfortable.

Early on this strategy focused on Erik and his strong desire to target Kolby. Everyone knew Erik wanted to vote for Kolby, but I wanted to leave the both of them in there because I knew they would target each other. This would create a perfect middle ground for myself. Skyler was friends with Kolby coming into this game and because he didn’t tell Erik exactly what he wanted to hear when it came to Kolby then Erik tried to pin him as an ally of Kolby’s. This put Skyler in a minority and people were starting to believe it. I was the one who had to convince Eric that Skyler was more in the middle. I needed to have an ally I could trust in the early portion in order to play the middle effectively. Thus I created the necessary alliance of me, Skyler, and Eric.

As we moved forward in the game there was an alliance created by Spark which consisted of me, Eric, Skyler, Spark, and Craig. I had close connection with each one of these players at different times in the game. I was positioned well within this alliance. My game really started to take off when we swapped. I created an alliance with Eli/Alf because I knew they were tight and I wanted to have that connection at merge when the time came.

For merge, I needed to let the big targets let themselves be known like Joe and wait for the time to strike against them. When the time came there was an alliance chat that consisted of 6 people: Eli, Alf, Brian, me, Skyler, and Eric. This was the majority that was made to make a move. At this point it still benefited me to keep the big targets in and play both sides as effectively as possible. I managed to get away with the Josh vote. I kept trust on both sides. The next vote is where I got into some shit.

My game may have blew up for a brief moment, but I positioned myself well enough with the likes of Alf, Brian, and Eli to put more of an immediate target on Skyler rather than myself. Due to leaving the likes of Eli in the game (Joe’s target) it allowed me to be in a position where Joe needed me. He may have thrown me under the bus, but turned right around and apologized because he needed me to take out Eli. Leaving them in the game as long as I did benefited me immensely. Once Joe flipped at final 6 it was a wrap for me, Skyler, and Eric to make the final three.

I’m proud of the game I played and I’m ready to be completely open about it. I look forward to your questions. Good luck Skyler and Eric! <3
1460 days 4 hours ago
Sweez
I came into this game and was immediately lumped into a 3 person alliance (Me, Kolby, Crypt) who were targeted right off the bat. At this point I had to come up with something new Tyler, Eric, and I formed an alliance right before our first vote called “The Middle Men” we were able to navigate up till the swap where I was all alone on a tribe with only one other person who was willing to write down my name.

This is where I had to try and maneuver very carefully I knew I was on the chopping block. I had reached out to Brian and Justin to not only express that I was alone but to try and form something moving forward. Something happened after this and Joe lead the charge to take out someone else. I survived and we merged and I was able to regroup with my original alliance. With the way original tribes were played out I know mine wasn’t strong enough to stick together so I formed an alliance consisting of me Tyler, Eli, and Brian (Brity Elisky). At this point this was what I wanted to push forward with. I campaigned the best I could to save Craig/Spark but when Eli/Brian weren’t on board I knew I had to let them go if I wanted to prove myself to this new group. This is where we pulled in Alf/Eric forming “The Ronas” where we were finally able to shake up the game and draw new lines in the sand. everything went well with the josh vote, but after the Ryan vote the entire game crashed on my head.

In an instant I was the primary target of my new found allies and my only chance to save myself was to get Joe on board who I had just blindsided twice in a row. Thankfully Joe was just as mad at Eli as he was me and ultimately made the decision to join team Skyler and flip the vote onto Brian. The target unfortunately had to be Brian as me and Tyler were already pinned as a duo at this point and we needed to keep the other “duo” Eli/Alf in tact to balance out our threat level. I will fully admit Tris quitting was a tremendous contribution to getting me further in the game it sucked it had to be that way but it helped.

This is where my narrative shifted everyone had me pinned as the untrustworthy villain we had our targets set on Eli but Joe was in an interesting position where even tho he hated Eli he still had trust with Justin and Joe still wanted me dead for betraying him. Thats when a magic opportunity fell into my lap. Justin wanted to go on a call it was a simple quick 10 minute call and I used that to make up a complete lie that included an entire boot order that we “discussed” that had Joe going out for 6th. I sent this boot list to my chat with Tyler and Eric and they used it the exact way I wanted. Eric took the info to Joe and solidified that Joe would not only vote with us that round but also set Justin up to get 6th place. After that it was a wrap Me, Eric, and Tyler had the numbers and the power to walk to the finals.

I wasn’t afraid to be aggressive when I had to if I crossed the line I apologize but it was all in the name of the game. I had a blast and hope to see some of y’all in future games :)
1460 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
https://imgur.com/a/9qDuOGn

Justin's biggest thing against me was that I lied to him.

I told him almost every person I was voting out, including him.

I'm confused.
1460 days 3 hours ago
BeastBoy
would appreciate keeping my name out your mouth, focus on winning over the jury with the little chance you have.
1460 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
Justin I have nothing against you, I love talking to you as a person.

This is just the second time that you've slandered my game with little to no actual evidence, just vague messages that I was "messy" and "lied."

I am defending my position because I know you are going to try to throw my game in the dirt for a second time. I played better in this game and I deserve better
1460 days 3 hours ago
BeastBoy
let’s just hear the rest of the jury’s opinion on you and see if I’m right or not :)
1460 days 3 hours ago
Electric
Ok my questions:

Eric, who do you think deserves to win? Tyler or Skyler?
Tyler, who do you think deserves to win? Skyler or Eric?
Skyler, who do you think deserves to win? Eric or Tyler?

Reasonings too please.
1460 days 3 hours ago
Singsongers
My vote is between Skyler/Tyler because I refuse to vote someone that didn't even message me after they voted me out bad gameplay!

This is towards Skyler and Tyler, was emotion any part of your gameplay? Please explain how and why.
1460 days 3 hours ago
Spark_
Congratulations first of all to you three. A bigger cast than usual and you three prevailed beating out roughly 17 of us. So for that, take pride. All of us wanted to be there and only you three were.

Now on to some questions

For all of you
First a more personal one which is why did you guys ditch me? I'm not mad, just curious.
And also, why should we vote for you over the other two? You guys were such a trio but we have to pick one so why should we as a jury pick you as an individual?

Some specific questions
Eric
In your jury speech you said that "my allies were being voted out: Kolby, Brandan, Craig, Spark. And after every one of them was voted out, I felt powerless," and yet you voted against 3 out of 4 of those people. You couldn't have exactly felt powerless if you managed to get you allies voted out over you. Care to explain?

Also were you loyal to the trio of you/Tyler/Skyler until the end? Would you have gone down with that ship if it came down to it, or would you have tried to save yourself?

Tyler
Tbh I need to know more about your postmerge gameplay. The premerge makes sense but your postmerge section feels lacking. Go round by round if you have to but we want to know your game, not a highlight reel of it.

Skyler
Your status as "untrustworthy villain" was not undeserved. Do you remember telling me "regardless of what happens im not voting you out tonight"? Because I do. I was voted out 11-1. Tyler and Eric made me no promises and I didn't expect anything from them but you did and your vote was the only one that I actually felt betrayed by. And also, you just generally told unnecessary lies like saying that Craig leaked that 5 person chat when he actually didn't. Why were those lies necessary and how did they advance your game?

Thanks in advance for the answers and good luck to all three of you.
1460 days 3 hours ago
TMac_Elite
In response to Alf's question:

It genuinely is a toss up between the two of them, but if I had to pick between the two I would say Skyler. He was the true definition of a Survivor. He was in a minority day 1 and was pulled out of it. He was swap fucked and survived. He was pinned as public enemy number 1 since final 9. He successfully evaded all of those situations. Whether that be through the help of someone else it isn't a coincidence that he sits here today. He was slandered to me and Eric to flip on him as we all were encouraged to flip on each other, but we kept him around. He was popular in the awards challenge showing that people had eyes on him. I think both played a great game, but I'd say Skyler by a slim margin.
1460 days 3 hours ago
cfff
Congrats to all three!  I do like all three of you and I am happy one of you will win!

Eric - I think social game is one of the most important things in this game. You were always the swing , so please elaborate more on your social game and why you think it was so good.

Skyler/Tyler -  The two of you to me were in the same position all game. So I wanted you both to explain why you are better than the other, and explain to me how you were the decision maker over the other person.

Good luck to all three of you :)
1460 days 3 hours ago
Sweez
To Alf

"Skyler, who do you think deserves to win? Eric or Tyler?"

Eric, because I think socially he was able to keep up the facade that he was actually in the middle longer than Tyler was able to. Also I think Eric used me and Tyler being a duo threat as a shield for himself which gave him that position to make it seem like he was wavering from ever voting differently.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!