This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Round 3 Auditions

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *stands and claps*
That was sensational! You have some lungs on you don't you! Your vocals were incredible in that audition and if I had two golden buzzers tonight, you would have got it! You're already a stand out star from this and I am going to remember this audition for sure.
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...
Judges Decisions
Taylor - YES!
Jessie - no.
Michael - no.
Tommy - YES!

*Taylor & Tommy Look Very SHOOK & start trying to figure out if they can do something*
https://media1.giphy.com/media/l2SqeqaoukzY8lxi8/source.gif

Sorry but With 2 out of 4 Judges giving you a yes.. I am sorry but Rachael Hawnt You have NOT advanced to the Live Showdown!
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Even the Audience is in Shock*
https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/shook-gif-1.gif
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up Next
Pentatonix (MovieMusicGuy123)
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - This was honestly the worst choice for any audition we have seen thus far I am giving you the first no rn…
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - The audio doesn’t have a lot of quality but from what I heard it sounded SOO GOOD.
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I do wish the audio was better in this performance but I know what you guys are capable of. You guys sounded alright throughout this video.
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - Hmmm.. This audition and choice did not do you justice in my opinion. You can tell that there are good voices amongst you, but with this song choice, it was really hard to make out and to get a good run of positives from you. On my show, The X Factor, I always say that The Audition is as important as the live shows because you get one shot and one shot only. Unfortunately, I wasn't in love with this.
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...
Judges Decisions

Taylor - no.
Jessie - YES!
Michael - YES!
Tommy - no.

Sorry but With 2 out of 4 Judges giving you a yes.. I am sorry but Pentatonix You have NOT advanced to the Live Showdown!
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
And Closing Round 3 Of The Auditions
Leona Lewis (Glambert_Icon)
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CaringSpanishElectriceel-size_restricted.gif
https://media1.tenor.com/images/54de731c756cec46ea6b79d54722234e/tenor.gif
LEONA!!!!! I am sooooo happy to see you back for a third time because I had the pleasure of working with you during season 1 but you fell short at the semi finals, Then you came back during last season and really didn’t make it past your battle round so for you to come in this hot right away I am expecting you to stay there and really blow us all away every time we see you out on this stage.. Well done <3
1463 days 18 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Well, Pentatonix is coming back next season with a better performance.
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I love how angelic your voice is, you started to good and the build up to the high notes was amazing.
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I think you have a great voice and I think you can give us more amazing performances like this.
1463 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - I thought this was beautiful. You have such a great softness in your voice and it's just dreamy. I would absolutely love to see more of you this all star season! Well done!

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!