This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Round 3 Auditions

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up Next
Boyce Avenue (Jameslu)
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Stands & Claps*
I love that you put your own twist on a great country song, This was refreshing and I really enjoyed this!! <33
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
omg i noticed my typo sorry Samantha Harvey you are moving on to the live showdown lol <3
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Your voice is so right, it’s just right, I bet it fits every song. It’s really good, well done.
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - This is one of your better performances that I have heard from you and I think it was a great way to help you move forward.
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *stands and claps*
I thought this was absolutely stunning! I loved the simplicity of it all and the voice that you have on you is just absolutely stunning, I loved each and every moment of this, good job!
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...
Judges Decisions

Taylor - YES!
Jessie - YES!
Michael - YES!
Tommy - YES!

With all the judges giving you a YES! CONGRATULATIONS Boyce Avenue You have advanced to the live Showdowns!
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up Next
Haley Reinhart (Jameslu)
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
YUUUSSS HALEY!!! I love your voice so much it is timeless & I could listen to you all day! I am soooooo happy to see you coming here and slaying a country song for the auditions YUSSSSS I wish I had My GB This round!!! <33 GREAT JOB!!!
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - OMG that beginning blew me away, I'm excited to see more of you, you’re amazing.
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Chevel who? I don't know her. I'm not a really big fan of this song but your voice is amazing.
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - This was a beautiful audition, and it was really good to see because I felt that you showcased yourself really well and it's exciting to see that right off the bat in an audition. I think there's exciting things to come from you this season.
1452 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...

Judges Decisions
Taylor - YES!
Jessie - YES!
Michael - YES!
Tommy - YES!

With all the judges giving you a YES! CONGRATULATIONS Haley Reinhart You have advanced to the live Showdowns!
1452 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up Next
Lauren Alaina (Tommy123)

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!