This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Round 3 Auditions

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - I actually was very pleased with this performance, I am a HUGE country music fan so I see HUGE potential in you which is why I am giving you a yes because I see a star in you Lauren!! <333
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I´m sorry but this honestly didn’t add much to me, your stage performance needed a little more even though your voice is really good it’s not the best. It’s a NO, sorry.
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I like this performance from you but I dont think it's gonna be enough for me to say yes so it's gonna be a No from me.
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *stands and claps*
This was absolutely stunning! I felt that you had so much control over your vocals, you really excelled in this and it was only your audition! You need to be here in the next stage and that's why...
*pushes golden buzzer* I am using my golden buzzer on you! Good job!
https://media1.giphy.com/media/YpwRRlgfIH0QQytrcV/giphy.gif
https://media1.giphy.com/media/fGIleMgTimU2dEhhCX/source.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEhmISJ7fX70eK4lG/giphy.gif

CONGRATULATIONS Lauren Alaina You have earned the #GoldenBuzzer and are advancing to the Top 14!!
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up Next
4th Impact (PettyLabelle)
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
So happy you girls came back for all stars! You girls deserve to be here and I can see you making it pretty far if you keep this up! <3
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I mean… you have incredible voices individually but I don’t really like them combined, if I'm being honest, it seems like a competition rather than a group.
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Personally I think you guys are overrated but I can't lie and say you guys are bad. You guys are great but it's gonna be difficult for you to go far.
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *claps*
Wow what voices you girls have. I wasn't sure about the song choice when I first saw what you were going to be singing for us today, but I really loved it and I felt that you guys just looked so comfortable and so at ease. I liked this a lot.
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...
Judges Decisions
Taylor - YES!
Jessie - YES!
Michael - YES!
Tommy - YES!

With all the judges giving you a YES! CONGRATULATIONS 4th Impact You have advanced to the live Showdowns!
1463 days 23 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lauren smiles*

Lauren: Thanks Tommy, I won't let you down
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up Next
Rachael Hawnt (Glambert_Icon)
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION WITH CHILLS ALL OVER*
MY LAWD!!! This was one of THE BEST performances we have seen thus far like my fucking god. I am in such a state of awe rn it is insane if you do not make it through tonight!
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I have to admit your voice is really powerful but I also have to admit that I didn't see that “it” thing in you.
1463 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - It's gonna be a No from me!

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!